PROPHECY VIDS / KIM CLEMENTE / MARK TAYLOR / And others / ,,,
(10-05-2019, 02:55 AM)Whiteangel Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 07:14 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if Holy Spirit is feminine.  It's a healing force and we all know that women are more compassionate, empathetic and caring.
I have had that filling and experience many times.  To be very honest and open about it, there was no "gender" feeling at all.  Just an overwhelming sense of love, peace and oneness with Heavenly Father ohhhhhh and let's not forget about absolute JOY!  There is an old gospel song Joy Unspeakable and full of Glory,.......yes......there is.

Anyone ever felt torn.....you can't wait to see Jesus, yet you are here with your family?

Yes !!  There is nothing than can compare to that "Peace that passeth understanding".

And I feel torn so many times, especially now that I'm nearing 80 yo.
I want to be not only in that Heavenly Realm, but also with so many of my loved ones who are already there.
And yet, I don't want to leave my children and my grandchildren!
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • bigD111, FlyoverCountry, WhiteAngel
Like Reply
I'm reading this site about the Unsealing of the Book of Daniel, which is known for it's End Time's prophecies, many of which are veiled in mystery and sealed up until the End of Days.  I thought others might like to also read.

https://www.kjvbible.org/daniel.html
Ephesians 6:12 KJV For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, 
against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
[-] The following 2 users Like WhiteAngel's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111
Like Reply
(10-05-2019, 02:19 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 02:55 AM)Whiteangel Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 07:14 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if Holy Spirit is feminine.  It's a healing force and we all know that women are more compassionate, empathetic and caring.
I have had that filling and experience many times.  To be very honest and open about it, there was no "gender" feeling at all.  Just an overwhelming sense of love, peace and oneness with Heavenly Father ohhhhhh and let's not forget about absolute JOY!  There is an old gospel song Joy Unspeakable and full of Glory,.......yes......there is.

Anyone ever felt torn.....you can't wait to see Jesus, yet you are here with your family?

Yes !!  There is nothing than can compare to that "Peace that passeth understanding".

I want to be not only in that Heavenly Realm, but also with so many of my loved ones who are already there.
Yes, the older I get the more I earn for the reuniting with my loved ones that have gone on - yet my husband and children are here now.....
Ephesians 6:12 KJV For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, 
against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
[-] The following 2 users Like WhiteAngel's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111
Like Reply
"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."
(Daniel 12:4 KJV)

"And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end."
(Daniel 12:9 KJV)
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhiteAngel's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(10-05-2019, 02:14 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 12:27 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Another long one but if I can stick with it I think you guys will.  Sid is a little annoying but it's tolerable. 

https://youtu.be/ieIIakmwFy8

Listening now.
I agree ... Sid is a bit annoying but I do like Jonathan Cahn.
What did you think?
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(10-05-2019, 06:39 PM)Whiteangel Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 02:19 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 02:55 AM)Whiteangel Wrote: I have had that filling and experience many times.  To be very honest and open about it, there was no "gender" feeling at all.  Just an overwhelming sense of love, peace and oneness with Heavenly Father ohhhhhh and let's not forget about absolute JOY!  There is an old gospel song Joy Unspeakable and full of Glory,.......yes......there is.

Yes, the older I get the more I earn for the reuniting with my loved ones that have gone on - yet my husband and children are here now.....

It is in God's Hands ...
 "... until our work upon this earth is finished ..."
(I have a Prayer which I used to say daily, but have neglected it lately.  I'll find it again and post it soon.)   Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • WhiteAngel
Like Reply
(10-05-2019, 10:41 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 02:14 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 12:27 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Another long one but if I can stick with it I think you guys will.  Sid is a little annoying but it's tolerable. 

https://youtu.be/ieIIakmwFy8

Listening now.
I agree ... Sid is a bit annoying but I do like Jonathan Cahn.
What did you think?

I listened yesterday until they got near the end with the advertising and such.  
It was interesting, but I've watched other of his vids that I got more out of.  To be truthful, I don't recall too much of what was said.  It was more "just conversation" than Prophecy.  
I feel bad for not remembering more of the conversation! 
But following that, I dived through around 30 pages of Q, plus a zillion Twitter links with a massive amount of information with regard to what is happening *now* !!   October is shaping up to be "interesting", to put it mildly !!

[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, WhiteAngel
Like Reply
@WhiteAngel

"Lord, help me to live according to Your Will,
that I may always be ready to meet You when my work upon this earth is finished.

Grant me, Lord, time for repenting for my failures and omissions,
and may I end my days here with a peaceful death,
comforted by the fullness of Your Grace.

I ask for salvation for myself, my family and relatives, my friends,
and for all my brothers and sisters in Christ.
Bring us all safely Home to You, Lord,
that we may praise You and bless You forever.  Amen."  

Heartflowers

• WhiteAngel
Like Reply
(10-06-2019, 02:03 PM)Aquarius Wrote: @WhiteAngel

that I may always be ready to meet You when my work upon this earth is finished.

Heartflowers
What a beautiful prayer!  Thank you so much for sharing it with me and others Hugs
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhiteAngel's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(10-06-2019, 03:13 PM)Whiteangel Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 02:03 PM)Aquarius Wrote: @WhiteAngel

Heartflowers
What a beautiful prayer!  Thank you so much for sharing it with me and others Hugs

You're very welcome, and I'm happy to share it with others.
I came across it some years back and made a print of it in my Publisher program which I no longer have access to because of having to buy a new computer which is not compatible with the Publisher program I was using at the time.  Tissue
I have hundreds and hundreds of prints and cards on Publisher.  

Such is life. 

sigh

• WhiteAngel
Like Reply