PROPHECY VIDS *** KIM CLEMENTE *** MARK TAYLOR *** And others ... Regular updates !!
This is pretty shocking to me and it seems to be a growing, almost underground movement amongst some Jews.  What it means,  I don't know. 

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Sami
Like Reply
(05-20-2020, 10:17 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
What video was this??
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.

Like Reply
(05-26-2020, 05:54 PM)Sami Wrote:
What video was this??
Wow.  It was a Nun who said Jesus told her not to take a China Virus vaccine.   YouTube took it down.  Crazy

They do a German and English version of each video.   They didn't take the German one down.

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Sami
Like Reply
(05-26-2020, 06:14 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 05:54 PM)Sami Wrote:
What video was this??
Wow.  It was a Nun who said Jesus told her not to take a China Virus vaccine.   YouTube took it down.  Crazy

They do a German and English version of each video.   They didn't take the German one down.

Thanks. It's okay, we know why not to take it. I am still totally amazed as to how so many politicians, govts, students, social media, just every group seems to be in the know to, to hide the 'truth', which is many faceted.
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.

[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply