PROPHECY VIDS *** KIM CLEMENTE *** MARK TAYLOR *** And others ... Regular updates !!
UNN, report that 1,000 Christian clerics have warned the British government, its NO to travel passports because of the implications.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, FlyoverCountry, sloonie
Like Reply

Augustine of Hippo
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Positive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m07A_slai0
Links to Q Drops:
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, sloonie
Like Reply
Please watch at least the first 10 minutes of this. It’s relevant to what’s happening currently.

Just posted a few hours ago.

(Today, 06:29 PM)Capnron Wrote: Please watch at least the first 10 minutes of this. It’s relevant to what’s happening currently.

I listened to this earlier and it's exactly spot on for what's going on and what seems to be in our immediate future.
[-] The following 2 users Like CalledOutOne's post:
  • Capnron, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(Today, 06:30 PM)CalledOutOne Wrote:
(Today, 06:29 PM)Capnron Wrote: Please watch at least the first 10 minutes of this. It’s relevant to what’s happening currently.

I listened to this earlier and it's exactly spot on for what's going on and what seems to be in our immediate future.
I think we’re out of time.

people may want to re-read
Revelation 18 and Jeremiah 50-51 and:

Zechariah 13:9
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.