Trump Mocked by NATO Members / Trump calls Trudeau ‘two-faced’
[Image: xFEB1wN.gif]

Justin Trudeau, Emmanuel Macron and Boris Johnson caught gossiping while Princess Anne stands with them
Nobody mentions Trump by name, but they appear to be referencing an impromptu press conference he gave
Boris asks 'Is that why you were late?' and Trudeau replies: 'Because he takes a 40 minute press conference'
Video then skips to a later moment, where Trudeau adds: 'You just watched his team's jaws drop to the floor'
The world leaders were gathered at a Buckingham Palace reception to mark NATO's 70th anniversary Tuesday
By Lauren Fruen For Dailymail.com
Published: 00:15 EST, 4 December 2019 | Updated: 07:18 EST, 4 December 2019

Justin Trudeau, Emmanuel Macron and Boris Johnson were caught on a hot mic at the Buckingham Palace NATO reception yesterday evening, appearing to gossip about Donald Trump and the length of his impromptu press conferences.
In a clip, the three world leaders seem to be discussing why the French President was late during the London summit, held to mark the alliance's 70th anniversary. Princess Anne also appears to be involved in the discussion but it is unclear if or how she responds.
None of the men mention Trump by name but Dutch PM Mark Rutte is heard joking with Macron about the 'fake news media', with Trudeau appearing to refer to the US President's talks with the media yesterday. 
Trump spoke at length to reporters in the afternoon after an awkward press conference with Emmanuel Macron, following on from an earlier and equally lengthy chat after a sit-down with NATO president Jens Stoltenberg in the morning.

In the clip, British Prime Minister Johnson asks: 'Is that why you were late?' as he stoops down and chuckles in disbelief, before Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau, swigging from his drink, shoots back: 'He was late because he takes a 40 minute press conference off the top.' 
The video then cuts to a later clip, which is without context, and sees Macron pointing furiously before Mr Rutte exclaims 'fake news media' and Trudeau adds: 'You just watched his team's jaws drop to the floor.'  He then motions as if his jaw is dropping. However, it is not known if Trump is the focus of that comment as the video has been edited.
The US President has touched down in Marine One as he and other world leaders gear up for today's NATO summit in Hertfordshire. 
Hot mic appears to catch world leaders gossiping about Trump

. You're talking about - really you're talking about trillions of dollars,' Trump said, bringing up compounded past years of sub-2 per cent spending.
'Nobody has ever brought that up. They just keep talking about the present,' he said.
It was after the reception with the Queen at Buckingham Palace, Trump offered Macron a ride in the Beast, his famous Cadillac equipped with armor, bullet-proof glass, and run-flat tires, en route to 10 Downing Street for a reception hosted by British Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
And it was there that Macron was pictured warmly clasping First Lady Melania Trump's hand.
Macron made up for the chill in the air and in the day's earlier encounters with the warm handshake he gave to the first lady, who wore a yellow Valentino cape to the event. Trump was pictured looking on during the greeting. 

The Princess Royal talked to guests during a reception yesterday evening and laughed during the talks as the party carried on around her
Advertisement
Share or comment on this article: Justin Trudeau, Emmanuel Macron and Boris Johnson are caught appearing to gossip about Trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...Trump.html

@Deplorably-Nameless
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"

--an Area 51 Raider
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump arrived in London for the two-day NATO leaders meeting reiterating that too many members of the world’s most powerful military alliance still aren’t paying enough.
Trump has frequently dressed down NATO counterparts and threatened to reduce U.S. military support if allies do not increase spending. In London, Trump singled out German Chancellor Angela Merkel for not meeting the 2% of GDP spending goal set in 2014.

“So we’re paying 4 to 4.3% when Germany’s paying 1 to 1.2% at max 1.2% of a much smaller GDP. That’s not fair,” Trump said Tuesday.
According to the latest NATO figures, the U.S. spends less than Trump noted, at 3.42% of GDP on defense while Germany now spends 1.38%, which is an increase of about 11% from last year.

[Image: 20191203_defense_as_percent_of_gdp_arrow...817264.png]

--an Area 51 Raider
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, snowglobe, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/...4137152514
No one can resist the truth wrapped in a good joke. ~ Yarrrr!
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, Max Gravity, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Trudeau is a scumbag and NATO needs to be disbanded it is a worthless money pit with no real value anymore.
Like Reply
[Image: 2OF3zkB.jpg]

[Image: hdPNDud.png]

--an Area 51 Raider
Like Reply
typical beta bitch.  I'm in business and i encounter these losers everywhere.  they are quick to talk shit behind your back and "chuckle" with the other fellows....because it's a way of making themselves look and feel superior, but as soon as the big boy enters the room or the leader comes they shut down, get all coy and shy, and act like an afraid 4th grade school boy.

it's pathetic and embarrassing  Facepalm
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
Like Reply
Country
Total NATO Spending
Share of GDP
Population 2019
Albania
$1.66 billion
1.26%
Belgium
$44.94 billion
0.93%
Bulgaria
$9.27 billion
1.61%
Canada
$212.77 billion
1.27%
Croatia
$9.70 billion
1.75%
Czech Republic
$25.13 billion
1.19%
Denmark
$44.34 billion
1.35%
Estonia
$5.69 billion
2.13%
France
$477.05 billion
1.84%
Germany
$491.32 billion
1.36%
Greece
$46.24 billion
2.24%
Hungary
$17.39 billion
1.21%
Italy
$232.81 billion
1.22%
Latvia
$6.22 billion
2.01%
Lithuania
$9.33 billion
1.98%
Luxembourg
$3.45 billion
0.55%
Montenegro
$780.00 million
1.65%
Netherlands
$113.60 billion
1.35%
Norway
$70.14 billion
1.70%
Poland
$113.76 billion
2.01%
Portugal
$30.64 billion
1.41%
Romania
$43.68 billion
2.04%
Slovakia
$17.54 billion
1.74%
Slovenia
$5.25 billion
1.04%
Spain
$123.36 billion
0.92%
Turkey
$180.00 billion
1.89%
United Kingdom
$655.27 billion
2.13%
United States
$6.85 trillion
3.42%

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countri...#dataTable

--an Area 51 Raider
Like Reply
Trump calls Trudeau ‘two-faced’ after video shows prime minister mocking him
By Mark Moore
December 4, 2019 | 9:16am | Updated

President Trump called Justin Trudeau “two-faced” after a video surfaced showing the Canadian prime minister mocking Trump for taking time to speak to reporters at the NATO meetings in London in front of several world leaders.

He’s two-faced,” Trump said Wednesday during a meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

“I find him to be a very nice guy. But the truth is I called him out because he’s not paying their 2 percent and I guess he’s not happy about that,” Trump continued. “He should be paying 2 percent. It’s Canada and they have money and they should be paying 2 percent.”
“Look, I’m representing the US and he should be paying more than he’s paying and he understands that. So I can imagine he’s not that happy, but that’s the way it is,” Trump said.
During a reception at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday evening, Trudeau was caught on video exchanging gossip with French President Emmanuel Macron and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
Trudeau, speaking to the group, said that “he was late because he takes a 40-minute press conference off the top,” apparently referring to Trump’s 52-minute news conference with NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg.
Trudeau also said: “You just watched his team’s jaws drop to the floor.”
Trump also met and held extended Q&A sessions with Macron and Trudeau.
During Trump’s meeting with Trudeau on Wednesday, the president said Canada was “slightly delinquent” in paying its share of defense spending on the trans-Atlantic alliance.
Later during their meeting, Trump was asked if Canada did not meet a commitment to increase its contribution to 2 percent.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/04/trump-call...cking-him/

--an Area 51 Raider
Like Reply
Donald Trump Cancels NATO Press Conference in London

"Trump canceled the press conference after video surfaced of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau mocking Trump for spending too much time with the press."  Chuckle
"The news predictably upset reporters who traveled to the summit."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/...in-london/
No one can resist the truth wrapped in a good joke. ~ Yarrrr!
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Max Gravity, Skyrison
Like Reply
The president isn't wrong, Trudeau literally has two faces:

This is his black face
[Image: WaQQ3nq.jpg]
[Image: tXB93mI.jpg]

And

This is his dumb face:
[Image: CEdrm6Y.jpg]
[Image: 49YN3EN.png] Wishing everyone a blessed Christmas and an extraordinary New Year!

"If wiretapping a political opponent is an impeachable offense, I look forward to reading the inspector generals report because maybe it is a different president that we should be impeaching!"-Rep Matt Gaetz
[-] Liked by:
  • snowglobe
Like Reply