Oconus Lures
In December 2015, Lisa Page texted  Peter Strzok,  “You get all our oconus lures approved?”

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaugh...-approved/

The FBI’s mutually agreed upon lie is that their investigation of Trump/Russia began on July 31, 2016 with the improbable name “Crossfire Hurricane.”

O [off] CON [continental] US [USA] lures

Plausible deniability, the Holy Grail of covert activities, was in reach for the plotters if they could develop an operation outside the continental United States (OCONUS) involving FBI confidential human sources (Halper, Mifsud, others?) that would act as “lures” (intelligence jargon associated with double agent operations) to ensnare Trump associates.

The intelligence agencies of the federal government are prohibited from targeting American organizations in the United States.

The coup plotters used a July 2016 event at the University of Cambridge as the opportunity for Carter Page to meet and develop a friendship with Stefan Halper. This is roughly the same time period that Australian diplomat Alexander Downer reported the supposedly drunken ramblings of George Papadopoulos concerning the Russians having Hillary’s emails to the FBI. Papadopoulos had already serendipitously met the mysterious Joseph Mifsud in Rome during the second week of March 2016. Learning that Papadopoulos would be joining the Trump campaign, Mifsud let Papadopoulos know that he had many important connections with Russian government officials.
Like Reply
I was expecting some new brand of fishing lures,  Chuckle  Facepalm
[-] Liked by:
  • FlyoverCountry, Grendelmort, T-Dub, WNC, ~mc~
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 08:01 PM)Weasel Keeper Wrote: I was expecting some new brand of fishing lures,  Chuckle  Facepalm
Same here, some rare lure that you got at the PX in Korea or Japan that you couldn't get in the states....  Lmao
I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask.
[-] Liked by:
  • FlyoverCountry, T-Dub, Weasel Keeper, WNC, ~mc~
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 08:09 PM)Grendelmort Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 08:01 PM)Weasel Keeper Wrote: I was expecting some new brand of fishing lures,  Chuckle  Facepalm
Same here, some rare lure that you got at the PX in Korea or Japan that you couldn't get in the states....  Lmao
Yeah was hoping the same thing, just retired and fishing is one of my highest priorities.
Chuckle
[-] Liked by:
  • FlyoverCountry, Grendelmort, Heir, T-Dub, Weasel Keeper, ~mc~
Like Reply

What you got was insight on the kind of simple factual evidence that Prosecutor Durham is gathering to prove that high level people in the American Justice system and Spy Apparatus were involved in a plot to steal the 2016 Presidential election.

That's the biggest fish ever.
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, FlyoverCountry, RedAuroras, ~mc~
Like Reply