U.N. Might Use Military to Enforce Climate Agenda!
Exclamation 
The United Nations may resort to military action against states that defy its mandates on global climate action, according to Ole Wæver, a prominent international relations professor at the University of Copenhagen.

In an interview with ABC News in Australia, Professor Wæver cautions that what he sees as “climate inaction” might draw the U.N. into considering other means to ensure its goals are met, even if that leads to global armed conflict.

Professor Wæver says more resistance to change could potentially threaten democracy although the U.N. would counter that the end justified the means in much the same way countries like Greece had their debt crisis solutions forced on them by European Union bureaucrats in Brussels and Strasbourg.

“The United Nations Security Council could, in principle, tomorrow decide that climate change is a threat to international peace and security,” he says.

“And then it’s within their competencies to decide ‘and you are doing this, you are doing this, you are doing this, this is how we deal with it’.”

READ MORE:  https://www.breitbart.com/environment/20...te-agenda/

Nonono

Rofl
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, HomelessPatriot, Pope Trollalittle, Rodent, T-Dub
Like Reply
The UN is ANOTHER group that needs to be run out-a-town and tarred and feathered! it is LONG past due to remove these money vacums from the earth!
Like Reply
Ol ' W ' a ' ever .

Perfect

[-] Liked by:
  • Rodent, T-Dub
Like Reply
OH GOODIE!!! Handrub

I'M GETTIN' UP THERE IN YEARS AND THOUGHT I MIGHT MISS THE PARTY!! Drinks
"We fight for or serve America not because we hate our enemies but because we love our country. We absolutely love the freedoms that we cherish" General Michael T. Flynn.

[Image: vDiWs5b.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Capnron, Heir, Kadosh, Pope Trollalittle, Rodent, T-Dub
Like Reply
If the U.S. stops funding the U.N. (and we should), it will implode like Trade Center Building 7 in a matter of weeks.  Iwish
[-] Liked by:
  • Capnron, Pope Trollalittle, Rodent
Like Reply
There is a large building in NYC that needs to be dropped into the east river. The UN needs evicted from the US. Anyone know where we can buy blue helmet targets?
Islam is right about LGBT.
[-] Liked by:
  • Rodent, T-Dub
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 03:06 PM)Pope Trollalittle Wrote: There is a large building in NYC that needs to be dropped into the east river. The UN needs evicted from the US. Anyone know where we can buy blue helmet targets?

Like this?
[Image: patriot_qual_target.jpg]
[-] Liked by:
  • Capnron, Pope Trollalittle, Rodent, T-Dub
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 02:39 PM)Apache54 Wrote: The UN is ANOTHER group that needs to be run out-a-town and tarred and feathered!  it is LONG past due to remove these money vacums from the earth!

Get them out of NYC. Let em set up shop in there Geneva digs. Nice place, had lunch there once.

I'll bet the Swiss French would rather they expanded in another country. Maybe There's room for them in London? Or maybe in the Sudan? Putin might make room for them..
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"

--an Area 51 Raider
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Pope Trollalittle, Rodent
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 03:43 PM)Max Gravity Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 02:39 PM)Apache54 Wrote: The UN is ANOTHER group that needs to be run out-a-town and tarred and feathered!  it is LONG past due to remove these money vacums from the earth!

Get them out of NYC. Let em set up shop in there Geneva digs. Nice place, had lunch there once.

I'll bet the Swiss French would rather they expanded in another country. Maybe There's room for them in London? Or maybe in the Sudan? Putin might make room for them..

Get them out of this country and our pocket book!
[-] Liked by:
  • Kadosh, Max Gravity, Pope Trollalittle, Rodent, StrongShallSurvive
Like Reply