Schiff now going after Pence - impeachment against Trump
Schiff is a meth head. Dual israeli citizenship drug fucked up loser.  Chuckle friend of Ed Buck. Parties at the Standard Hotel. Bulging eyes like a lunatic. POTUS please kill him sooon. Sick of seeing his face.. I want to rip his head apart..  Chuckle
[Image: HLmd0Al.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Max Gravity, Nekro, Oldcynic, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply

[-] Liked by:
  • Oldcynic, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
(12-21-2019, 04:49 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote: Schiff is a meth head. Dual israeli citizenship drug fucked up loser.  Chuckle friend of Ed Buck. Parties at the Standard Hotel. Bulging eyes like a lunatic. POTUS please kill him sooon. Sick of seeing his face.. I want to rip his head apart..  Chuckle

[Image: TEFxpqo.jpg]
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"
--an Area 51 Raider

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience”.
--Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • K1ll_R06U3, Oldcynic, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
Check this out:
https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/12/22/...ent-trump/

SCOTUS: No Articles of Impeachment or a Trial Are Required For The Senate to Acquit President Trump
(Dec. 22, 2019) — The United States Supreme Court – in a 9-0 holding – unequivocally ruled that no trial is required for the Senate to acquit, or convict, anyone impeached by the House of Representatives.  Even liberal Justices Stevens and Souter concurred in the ironclad judgment.  The case is Nixon v. United States, 506 U.S. 224 (1993).

Once you comprehend the momentous importance of this case, you will then understand why Harvard Law School professor (and Democrat impeachment witness), Noah Feldman, recently published an article erroneously claiming that President Trump hasn’t been impeached yet.
Feldman isn’t trying to help the President.  He knows the Senate can acquit immediately without waiting for Speaker Pelosi to transfer articles of impeachment, or for House impeachment managers to be appointed.  This is because the Supreme Court has ruled – in the Nixon case – that how the Senate goes about acquitting or convicting any impeached person is non-justiciable, in that the Senate’s power is plenary and the Supreme Court may not even review it.
This means that if the Senate acquits Trump immediately – without a trial – the Supreme Court has no authority, whatsoever, to review the Senate’s acquittal, and there isn’t a damn thing the House can do about it.

Popnana
[-] Liked by:
  • sevenx, snowglobe, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(12-19-2019, 04:33 AM)Catch Wrote: [Image: EMH-xZoW4AAZRr5?format=jpg&name=medium]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZWXzfHQBZA
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
(12-21-2019, 04:49 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote: Schiff is a meth head. Dual israeli citizenship drug fucked up loser.  Chuckle friend of Ed Buck. Parties at the Standard Hotel. Bulging eyes like a lunatic. POTUS please kill him sooon. Sick of seeing his face.. I want to rip his head apart..  Chuckle
Glad you shared his good points after all it's Christmas. Chuckle
[-] Liked by:
  • K1ll_R06U3, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(12-25-2019, 09:30 PM)WNC Wrote:

Lmao  Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
(12-25-2019, 09:32 PM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 09:30 PM)WNC Wrote:

Hope y'all had a good one.
[-] Liked by:
  • K1ll_R06U3, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(12-25-2019, 09:37 PM)WNC Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 09:32 PM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 09:30 PM)WNC Wrote: Glad you shared his good points after all it's Christmas. Chuckle

Hope y'all had a good one.
Same here my friend  Drinks
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply