Schiff now going after Pence - impeachment against Trump
(12-18-2019, 12:08 PM)DarkKnightNomeD Wrote: Trump 2024 was real afterall

https://i.imgur.com/xn8kUhl.png

honestly all the bullshit they pulled in his first 2 or 3 years should be nullified and he should get 2 years extended to his term.  that or run again.  fuck the left.  lol.  let's use the constitution against them LOLOL
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Echo, snowglobe
Like Reply
impeach!!

based on?

FEELINGS, THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS!!

O.o ok? any evidence

YOU ARE A RUSSIAN ASSET FOR ASKING THAT QUESTION!!!

--------------this is a nutshell  Chuckle
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Echo, MysticPizza, SlowLoris, snowglobe
Like Reply
Some good memes here ...

[Image: EMF1GRYXkAEgnJ7?format=jpg&name=small]

[Image: EMF1FUIWwAAQE9V?format=jpg&name=360x360]
Heavenly Father, please keep President Donald Trump and his family safe and protected, along with all the Patriots who are working with him and for him.  Protect and Nurture our Nation, and help us through these turbulent times.  We ask this in the Name of Christ.  Amen. 
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 12:08 PM)DarkKnightNomeD Wrote: Trump 2024 was real afterall

https://i.imgur.com/xn8kUhl.png
Jptdknpa
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Lil Bit, snowglobe
Like Reply
Jptdknpa

Bonamici just quoted (under high crimes and misdemeanors) English political law that it's a crime to refuse an order from Parliament...

WE DON'T HAVE A PRESIDENT - our PM is held (as law) to ANY act of parliament - the POTUS does NOT have to use "Talking Points" given to him by ANYONE in foreign policy or foreign relations...

What a fooking buffoon!
"I don't know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!"

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 12:17 PM)~mc~ Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 12:10 PM)snowglobe Wrote: oh my! Pelosi showed up!  Chuckle
She showed up and I turned it off  Eyeroll

I never turned it on in the first place.   Chuckle

(I get my news from BEYOND THE FRINGE !! Cheer )  
Heavenly Father, please keep President Donald Trump and his family safe and protected, along with all the Patriots who are working with him and for him.  Protect and Nurture our Nation, and help us through these turbulent times.  We ask this in the Name of Christ.  Amen. 
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 01:15 PM)Karu Wrote:

[Image: EMFwwSrX0AA7oUu?format=jpg&name=small]
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, BirdLady2, Echo, Goldilocks, Karu, Lil Bit, SlowLoris, snowglobe, ~mc~
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 02:49 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 01:15 PM)Karu Wrote:

[Image: EMFwwSrX0AA7oUu?format=jpg&name=small]
Jptdknpa
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Karu, Lil Bit, snowglobe
Like Reply

If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, BirdLady2, Lil Bit, SlowLoris, snowglobe
Like Reply
These morans sicken me. All this gentleman this or gentlewoman that knowing good and well 99% of that room is full of the lowest scum and slime humanity has ever seen
Like Reply