China-Virus-Prepare to shelter in place. Whatever comes next. We got this
(12-18-2019, 06:58 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 06:52 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 06:42 PM)Munchaab Wrote: Facepalm

I usually kill on sight Ebola scare threads - but you are not spamming so carry on...

Just reporting on what is out there..Haven't gotten into a theory of Deep state using Ebola as there last resort if arrests start...Yet....

At the old place we were spammed hard by Ebola scare threads and links to a zikavirus website - I don't believe in these scares of Zika, Ebola, Swine Flu or whatever...

But you are opening up for discussion - NOT the spammer I've banned and deleted so many times before...

I do mean carry on - as in the floor is yours!

Heartflowers  Drinks

Soooooooo

Can we drink on this potential scary thread or don't push it?
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Lil Bit, T-Dub
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 07:01 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 06:52 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: Just reporting on what is out there..Haven't gotten into a theory of Deep state using Ebola as there last resort if arrests start...Yet....

At the old place we were spammed hard by Ebola scare threads and links to a zikavirus website - I don't believe in these scares of Zika, Ebola, Swine Flu or whatever...

But you are opening up for discussion - NOT the spammer I've banned and deleted so many times before...

Heartflowers  Drinks

Soooooooo

We have to drink. Doctors orders. Drinks
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Commandante_Frio, Lil Bit, Martini and Cigar, WhiteAngel
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 06:52 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: Just reporting on what is out there..Haven't gotten into a theory of Deep state using Ebola as there last resort if arrests start...Yet....

Heartflowers  Drinks

Soooooooo

Please ignore that I even commented - I was referring to a spammer not a well trusted and loved member making a thread to incite thought and debate...

I'm not going to Mod on this thread - unless you ask for a post to be removed - We're good - you are not the Droids I'm Looking For!
"I don't know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!"

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Debauchery, Lil Bit, Martini and Cigar, PickleSnout, sevenx, T-Dub
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 06:52 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 06:42 PM)Munchaab Wrote: Facepalm

I usually kill on sight Ebola scare threads - but you are not spamming so carry on...

Just reporting on what is out there..Haven't gotten into a theory of Deep state using Ebola as there last resort if arrests start...Yet....

Heartflowers  Drinks

I see the discussion of the "possibilities" and the why's as a great discussion, but not that it is in process and we need to run for the hills, lol
just as you say.
[-] Liked by:
  • Lil Bit, Martini and Cigar, Munchaab, T-Dub
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 07:07 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 06:58 PM)Munchaab Wrote: At the old place we were spammed hard by Ebola scare threads and links to a zikavirus website - I don't believe in these scares of Zika, Ebola, Swine Flu or whatever...

Heartflowers  Drinks

Soooooooo

Please ignore that I even commented - I was referring to a spammer not a well trusted and loved member making a thread to incite thought and debate...

I'm not going to Mod on this thread - unless you ask for a post to be removed - We're good - you are not the Drones I'm Looking For!

Don't feel bad Munch, thats what I thought at first glance too. Cheers

Now lets drink!
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Lil Bit, Martini and Cigar, Munchaab
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 07:10 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 07:01 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: Soooooooo

I'm not going to Mod on this thread - unless you ask for a post to be removed - We're good - you are not the Drones I'm Looking For!

Now lets drink!

Drinks
"I don't know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!"

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] Liked by:
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 07:01 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: Soooooooo

Now lets drink!

I remember that spammer guy..I had a ebola thread at the other place.. Then ebola died out (no pun intended) Florida marquis does a great job on reporting this with good links..
[-] Liked by:
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 07:07 PM)Apache54 Wrote:

Heartflowers  Drinks

I see the discussion of the "possibilities" and the why's as a great discussion, but not that it is in process and we need to run for the hills, lol
just as you say.

Yeah no running for the hills...Just keeping an eye on this nasty stuff..

Just bothers me that it might be weaponized by deep state as they would rather burn down the place than forever lose power and get tried for treason.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Lil Bit, Munchaab, Sami, T-Dub
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 07:12 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 07:07 PM)Munchaab Wrote: Please ignore that I even commented - I was referring to a spammer not a well trusted and loved member making a thread to incite thought and debate...

Now lets drink!

I remember that spammer guy..I had a ebola thread at the other place.. Then ebola died out (no pun intended) Florida marquis does a great job on reporting this with good links..

Good deal we trust you, but I gotta admit my delete finger tingled when I first saw this thread. Lmao j/k
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Lil Bit, Martini and Cigar, Munchaab
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 07:15 PM)T-Dub Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 07:12 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 07:10 PM)T-Dub Wrote: Don't feel bad Munch, thats what I thought at first glance too. Cheers

Now lets drink!

Good deal we trust you, but I gotta admit my delete finger tingled when I first saw this thread. Lmao  j/k

[Image: ZfGDnSG.gif]
[-] Liked by:
Like Reply