China-Virus-Prepare to shelter in place. Whatever comes next. We got this
(12-18-2019, 07:14 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 07:07 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 06:58 PM)Munchaab Wrote: At the old place we were spammed hard by Ebola scare threads and links to a zikavirus website - I don't believe in these scares of Zika, Ebola, Swine Flu or whatever...

But you are opening up for discussion - NOT the spammer I've banned and deleted so many times before...

I do mean carry on - as in the floor is yours!

Heartflowers  Drinks

I see the discussion of the "possibilities" and the why's as a great discussion, but not that it is in process and we need to run for the hills, lol
just as you say.

Yeah no running for the hills...Just keeping an eye on this nasty stuff..

Just bothers me that it might be weaponized by deep state as they would rather burn down the place than forever lose power and get tried for treason.

I see it as a last resort from the NWO, left, if they deem themselves losing totally then they might try to burn us all down, I would not put it past these mentally ill people
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 07:19 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 07:07 PM)Apache54 Wrote: I see the discussion of the "possibilities" and the why's as a great discussion, but not that it is in process and we need to run for the hills, lol
just as you say.

Just bothers me that it might be weaponized by deep state as they would rather burn down the place than forever lose power and get tried for treason.

I see it as a last resort from the NWO, left, if they deem themselves losing totally then they might try to burn us all down, I would not put kit past these mentally ill people

I agree..I don't see them trying to burn down the whole thing unless they have an exit plan. ie: cure.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cedar, Lil Bit, Sami, T-Dub, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 06:53 PM)Apache54 Wrote: They keep trying to improve/create a deadly virus or disease and introduce it into humanity and kill off thousands or millions and some day they are going to succeed. this one seems to keep getting closer to being very nasty.

Unless eaters.

Save the Ferrari mechanics and champion chefs, they are needed by the rich.
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"

--an Area 51 Raider
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cedar, ELIAKIM, Lil Bit, PickleSnout, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 07:40 PM)Max Gravity Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 06:53 PM)Apache54 Wrote: They keep trying to improve/create a deadly virus or disease and introduce it into humanity and kill off thousands or millions and some day they are going to succeed. this one seems to keep getting closer to being very nasty.

Unless eaters.

Save the Ferrari mechanics and champion chefs, they are needed by the rich.

Yup,
They could keep the good workers, won't need the rich! lol
[-] Liked by:
  • Cedar, ELIAKIM, Lil Bit, Max Gravity, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
T-Dub Wrote:
Martini and Cigar Wrote:
T-Dub Wrote:Don't feel bad Munch, thats what I thought at first glance too. Cheers

Now lets drink!

I remember that spammer guy..I had a ebola thread at the other place.. Then ebola died out (no pun intended) Florida marquis does a great job on reporting this with good links..

Good deal we trust you, but I gotta admit my delete finger tingled when I first saw this thread. Lmao  j/k

Your delete finger.. Is that the middle one or the index.
Oh! Middle for computer and index for.. Other.
Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Cedar, Lil Bit, Martini and Cigar, T-Dub, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 10:00 PM)PickleSnout Wrote:
T-Dub Wrote:
Martini and Cigar Wrote:I remember that spammer guy..I had a ebola thread at the other place.. Then ebola died out (no pun intended) Florida marquis does a great job on reporting this with good links..

Good deal we trust you, but I gotta admit my delete finger tingled when I first saw this thread. Lmao  j/k

Your delete finger.. Is that the middle one or the index.
Oh! Middle for computer and index for.. Other.

Chuckle Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Cedar, Lil Bit, Martini and Cigar, PickleSnout, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 07:19 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 07:07 PM)Apache54 Wrote: I see the discussion of the "possibilities" and the why's as a great discussion, but not that it is in process and we need to run for the hills, lol
just as you say.

I see it as a last resort from the NWO, left, if they deem themselves losing totally then they might try to burn us all down, I would not put it past these mentally ill people
It's like the idiots who combined the Spanish Flu with the H5N1 just to see if they could. Then published the damn results...
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Cedar, LucyBarnable, Martini and Cigar, Sami, T-Dub
Like Reply
“Pig Ebola” Is Now Running Wild In Indonesia, And It Has Already Killed About One-Fourth Of The World’s Pigs

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archive...orlds-pigs
[-] Liked by:
  • ELIAKIM, Sami, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply

If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] Liked by:
  • Lil Bit, Martini and Cigar, Sami
Like Reply

[-] Liked by:
  • Lil Bit, Sami
Like Reply