Tartary Empire - Beyond The Fringe
(08-05-2022, 02:09 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
(08-05-2022, 12:47 PM)ishtahota Wrote:
(08-05-2022, 11:00 AM)Arkan_Ted Wrote: Do you truly believe that the picture above is from a true and factual source/achieve? On the side, can you image being the poor bastard with the job of hanging the flags on the vertical rods. 

Gents/Ladies, I'm having difficulties within this subject matter. For me, this is a topic which I must climb down the hole slowly, not just jump in. 

If it comes out that this subject matter might be authentic, then we may not be speaking of a hidden linear history but, a possible divergence in reality as we currently perceive it. 

Upon returning to Greece Herodotus presented his travels and discoveries to the council and learning institutions of the day. Upon arriving in Egypt he requested audience with the High Priests. In his journals he stated that he asked how did they build such wonderful creations. His writings convey that the Priests stated that they were already here throughout their recorded history.  Many modern higher learning institutions have proclaimed to receive Herodotus writings with a grain of salt and/or treat them from afar as mythos or from a colorful mind. Hell, they (our learned men today) don't truly know how the ancient Greeks where able to create their structures. When pressed to walk back on the slave labor BS they get very irritated and press for a subject change. They have to save face but, they truly don't know.

I don't  know what to think at this time. I want to suggest an idea but it's too loony-tunes even for me at the moment. It's about phasing of realities as we travel (solar system) through the every expanding universe. 

If someone or a group of someone's (in kind of the Flat Earth~) have created this out of thin air to perpetuate a hoax, they have knocked out of the park.

I get it.

It's deep

NOW~

HERE

Quote:Built of brick, white marble, and limestone, Philadelphia City Hall is the world's largest free-standing masonry building and was the world's tallest habitable building upon its completion in 1894.
Yes Sir, it is. I went to sleep last night with this circling within my mind. I have not had a subject not being of electrical design to haunt my mind as this has. This came out of left field. What throws me to the side of caution and to possible deliberate mischief is the fact that our family journals and diaries never state they stumbled upon structures already built. I even asked my Father about when he went through the journals and diaries if he across a written statement eluding to preexisting structures. He said no. The only weird statement as I posted before was the two days of darkness. The ones in the bank vault are from early 1600-early 1800's. If the structures are still standing today, one has to think how did they do it with just pully's and levers, mulls and carts, and with simple iron tooling.
Keep digging and you'll get to the electrical aspect.
[-] The following 2 users Like TruthSeeker17's post:
  • Hero Protagonist, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 02:18 PM)TruthSeeker17 Wrote:
(08-05-2022, 02:09 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
(08-05-2022, 12:47 PM)ishtahota Wrote: I get it.

It's deep

NOW~

HERE
Yes Sir, it is. I went to sleep last night with this circling within my mind. I have not had a subject not being of electrical design to haunt my mind as this has. This came out of left field. What throws me to the side of caution and to possible deliberate mischief is the fact that our family journals and diaries never state they stumbled upon structures already built. I even asked my Father about when he went through the journals and diaries if he across a written statement eluding to preexisting structures. He said no. The only weird statement as I posted before was the two days of darkness. The ones in the bank vault are from early 1600-early 1800's. If the structures are still standing today, one has to think how did they do it with just pully's and levers, mulls and carts, and with simple iron tooling.
Keep digging and you'll get to the electrical aspect.
I have already reached it. What I don't see within the data so to speak is the lack of isolators and negative points for induction to bleed off when the field collapses. They are eluding to Telsa's electrical field theory. One hell of a theory since he applied it. I'm having a hard time agreeing with this subject. It's being presented that it was world wide. If that is the case, there is no way they could hide or destroy all the documentation through the ages and wipe or program the minds of the populace. All the 5.5 decades that I have existed, only two weeks ago is the first time hearing about it. It throws up red flags. When we pulled into Concepcion Chile we were stunned by the architecture. All of us squidly's were like, how they do that?
[-] The following 4 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Goldilocks, Hero Protagonist, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
[Image: FZb2yhBXgAIze9S?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: QvuOAGw.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, Goldilocks, Sami aka Roxi, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
[Image: FZXjVK4WQAE8ODZ?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: FZXjVMyX0AAbVz4?format=jpg&name=medium]
[-] The following 3 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply

• Arkan_Ted, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 06:55 PM)ishtahota Wrote: [Image: FZb2yhBXgAIze9S?format=jpg&name=small]
I often think of this speech when I go thru this thread

as of tonight...those six centuries are a rumor.....they never happened

https://youtu.be/QsZBiGIcNlo
[-] The following 4 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • Heir, ishtahota, Southern Belle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
Shelbyville, Indiana USA. 
The funny thing is that the town is young 
Built in 1827

[Image: FZefscOX0AAhoru?format=jpg&name=900x900]
  • Arkan_Ted, Heir, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
532 hz experiment update. 

Same as the 432 hz, keeps the house
environment and anyone in it uplifted,
calm, feeling of well being.

Amping up to the big one on the solfeggio scale.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlV26ouCn5w

Will report results in a few days. After the vibe 
soaks into the atmosphere around here. Chuckle
[Image: 19hfFZj.png] [Image: vTjsizv.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Full Throttle's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, ishtahota, PickleSnout, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 07:16 PM)Full Throttle Wrote: 532 hz experiment update. 

Same as the 432 hz, keeps the house
environment and anyone in it uplifted,
calm, feeling of well being.

Amping up to the big one on the solfeggio scale.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlV26ouCn5w

Will report results in a few days. After the vibe 
soaks into the atmosphere around here. Chuckle
Cool. It's calming. Holy Cow. The people of this forum are outstanding.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arkan_Ted's post:
  • PickleSnout
Like Reply
1500's

Same timeframe of the "Worst years of history, where is rained mud for 18 months.." (para) [Fall Of 'Rome'] ~circa 1527

[Image: FZjZkJ-WYAALUBV?format=jpg&name=900x900]

"536AD was ‘the worst year to be alive’.
A mysterious
#mudrain plunged Europe, the Middle East & parts of Asia into darkness, 

day and night for 18 months
We know that a cataclysmic eruption in Iceland 

spewed ash across the Northern Hemisphere
[Image: FZRP3VZXgAIYrX2?format=png&name=small]

eta:
  • Goldilocks, Sami aka Roxi, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply