Tartary Empire - Beyond The Fringe
(01-23-2023, 11:19 PM)ishtahota Wrote: Must watch (actually read, there is no narrative, but wow)

AETHER

I started watching this yesterday, man I wish it wasn't 2.5 hours long! I can't listen to it while doing other things, have to be really attentive. I might need to drag the laptop into my bedroom and just kick back on the bed with it on.

Chuckle
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" Death thought about it. "CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE."
[-] The following 2 users Like hannah's post:
  • DaDa, ishtahota
Like Reply
(01-25-2023, 10:35 AM)ishtahota Wrote:
(01-25-2023, 10:21 AM)Wingsprint Wrote: I think capture Robert Ballard make him tell us IS that Propeller on the Olympic or the Titanic.....

Like the guy that cornered the astronauts....

Only Ballard knows he holds the truth....

pure military...never say,,,

Aetheric power does not exclude Propellers on ships, methinks.
I mean if that number stamped on the propeller was on the Olympic
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wingsprint's post:
  • ishtahota
Like Reply
(01-25-2023, 12:38 PM)hannah Wrote:
(01-23-2023, 11:19 PM)ishtahota Wrote: Must watch (actually read, there is no narrative, but wow)

AETHER

I started watching this yesterday, man I wish it wasn't 2.5 hours long! I can't listen to it while doing other things, have to be really attentive.  I might need to drag the laptop into my bedroom and just kick back on the bed with it on. 

Chuckle

SOO much info to sift through... well presented but mostly words...I waited a while to watch for that reason.. whish I didn't.

Heartflowers
[Image: QvuOAGw.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ishtahota's post:
  • hannah
Like Reply
The Mystery Behind This Uninhabited New York Island And The Future Of Its Tenuous Existence

The Mystery Behind This Uninhabited New York Island And The Future Of Its Tenuous Existence (msn.com)

[Image: AA16lkvK.img?w=800&h=415&q=60&m=2&f=jpg]

In the large and bustling city of New York and the Bronx, it was discovered that there is an abandoned island. The island is called North Brother Island. It was randomly discovered after a Reddit user stumbled upon it on their travels from Connecticut to New York City.

The photos found of the building are beautiful and mysterious, but quite puzzling to some who wondered why this building had been seemingly abandoned for so long.
[-] The following 3 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • FreeFlow, hannah, ishtahota
Like Reply
Ish, is there a book you could recommend on the topic at hand, preferably WITH pictures? I'd love to have something in hand to go through.
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" Death thought about it. "CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE."
Like Reply
(01-26-2023, 03:29 PM)hannah Wrote: Ish, is there a book you could recommend on the topic at hand, preferably WITH pictures?  I'd love to have something in hand to go through.

These are great...

The One World Tartarians (Color): 
The Greatest Civilization Ever To Be Erased From History
[Image: 51h9rg6+2SL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
[/url]
[url=https://www.amazon.com/One-World-Tartarians-Color-Civilization/dp/B08JVKFVQ5]here

Exposing the Expositions 1851-1915
[Image: 514ER5hT0YL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

here
Heartflowers
[-] The following 5 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • FreeFlow, hannah, Hero Protagonist, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(01-26-2023, 04:32 PM)ishtahota Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 03:29 PM)hannah Wrote: Ish, is there a book you could recommend on the topic at hand, preferably WITH pictures?  I'd love to have something in hand to go through.

These are great...

[/url]
[url=https://www.amazon.com/One-World-Tartarians-Color-Civilization/dp/B08JVKFVQ5]here

here
Heartflowers

Thank you SO much!  I'll go check Amazon.

Cheer

Found 'em! (that was fast).... Chuckle
[-] The following 2 users Like hannah's post:
  • Hero Protagonist, ishtahota
Like Reply
(01-26-2023, 06:42 PM)hannah Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 04:32 PM)ishtahota Wrote:

These are great...

[/url]

here
Heartflowers

Thank you SO much!  I'll go check Amazon.

Cheer

Found 'em!  (that was fast).... Chuckle

YAY!!

Did you get a chance to watch/read the previous vid?

Popnana
[-] The following 2 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • DaJavoo, hannah
Like Reply
Quote:Magnificent statue of an angel with a sword and a shield, in Yakutia, Russia. Miners say they excavated it.
Elga Coal Complex Press Secretary Irina Kichigina says she has been hanging around the Elga Coal
Field Guard Camp for a long time.

[-] The following 5 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • DaDa, DaJavoo, FreeFlow, Hero Protagonist, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
Popnana

V6sRZf4

eta: @ThePretender
[-] The following 2 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • DaDa, FreeFlow
Like Reply