Tartary Empire - Beyond The Fringe
Ewaranon was my introduction to all of this, too.  Giants?  Sound devices?  Alien assistance?  Very happy to know about it, and glad so many others are trying to figure it out, pointing it out.  I see mud flood evidence in my town of 3K in central Iowa.  It's in every town if only one looks and knows what to look for.
[-] The following 4 users Like Betty's post:
  • ishtahota, Tom Boy, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
The Cascade at Chatsworth

https://youtu.be/DvTgxHXhNOY

The Rudston Monolith

Rudston Monolith - Wikipedia

The Rudston Monolith (yorkshireguides.com)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBfp3Ru2rxtRYaa8PMKGg...g&usqp=CAU]

The Norman church of All Saints was almost certainly intentionally built on a site which was already considered sacred. The name of Rudston is thought to derive from the Anglo-Saxon "Rood-stane", meaning "cross-stone", implying that a stone already venerated was adapted for Christian purposes.

In 1861 during levelling of the churchyard some 1.5 metres (4.9 ft) of the monolith was buried beneath ground. Sir William Strickland is reported to have conducted an experiment in the late eighteenth century determining that there was as much of the stone below ground as is visible above. He found many skulls during his dig and suggested they might have been sacrificial.

The fossilised dinosaur footprints on one side of the stone may have contributed to its importance to those who erected it. The flat face of the stone faces the midwinter sunrise in the south-east.

The west end of the church is partly dominated by a huge organ, which was a gift of by Sir Alexander MacDonald of the Isles.. A plaque to Sir Alexander is set on the chancel wall. At the west end of the south aisle is a monument to Winifred Holtby, author of 'South Riding'. Holtby lived and wrote at Rudston House, and her grave is situated at the west end of the churchyard.

more....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wingsprint's post:
  • Tom Boy
Like Reply
Destroyed Russian history

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/star-f...part.5713/

https://wakeuphuman.livejournal.com/921.html
Like Reply
(12-11-2021, 04:41 AM)Pipkunts Wrote: I would really appreciate an engineer explain how these were built by horse wagon and hand  V6sRZf4

Not to mention the same for the insane - Narrative falls apart 
[Image: kia2l08.jpg]

Somewhere in Mississippi.

I’m a bit confused…how is this a special looking building?

It looks like a basic 20th century school, especially in the south.

Are you guys saying that any building with columns is tartia?
Or that normal people weren’t capable of building before electricity?
Many buildings were built before electricity, and by hand, that are incredible.
This one looks pretty basic.
Some of the plantation homes in the south are in incredible. But built by southerners.

When exactly was tartaria an empire? Phoenician times, before, or well after?
As in what time frame?
Did it end recently or a long time ago?

Because I watched a video claiming that tartarians built buildings in New Mexico.

So is this still an empire cloaked and hidden in secret? We’re the people of all races, white, or some other race?

Was it a cult? The video alluded to it being about the older deity worship of Liberty.

Is this the same idea or are some videos mixing up ideas?

What do mud floods have to do with the empire?

I’ve been seeing this a lot more on the web…it’s been hard to follow.
I think a distilled summary would greatly benefit dummies such as myself.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] The Devil is “Biden” his time.
[-] The following 3 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • ishtahota, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
That building doesn't look to spectacular....thanks for the questions....

but I understand the idea @Pipkunts  is saying
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wingsprint's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless
Like Reply
(02-03-2022, 09:56 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:
(12-11-2021, 04:41 AM)Pipkunts Wrote: I would really appreciate an engineer explain how these were built by horse wagon and hand  V6sRZf4

Some of the plantation homes in the south are in incredible. But built by southerners.

As in what time frame?

Because I watched a video claiming that tartarians built buildings in New Mexico.

So is this still an empire cloaked and hidden in secret?  We’re the people of all races, white, or some other race?

Was it a cult?  The video alluded to it being about the older deity worship of Liberty.

imo, after watching these videos, the supposed Tartarian (and break away civilization) empires had already stretched into the north and south America's waaaaay before we ever were 'allowed' to come over. These advanced communities all used a similar retro-roman architecture throughout their conquered lands. Waaaay before we even understood how they were built.

Something happened (worldwide), coined, 'Mud Flood' (see pictures of Easter island and these buildings half-covered to the second floor, unknown to history) as history has systematicity been erased intentionally. After this cataclysm and the human civilization went through a 'fear-based' memory loss, they went all over the world and erased any early signs of the earlier peoples. They did this by having 'Worlds Fairs/expos' that were sooo elaborate as to be unsubstantiated by current events (during WW recessions ect) and they ALL took huge losses.. but this did two things, it allowed for the Break-away civilizations to re-introduce technology (already in their possession for years (see electrified cities in the jungle in early 1700's) and DESTROY any existing buildings inside the 'Fair' (already built). They DID build fake buildings for these fairs but it was a ruse to hide/destroy existing buildings.

These buildings and complexes were sooo extravagant and the architecture soo "fabulous" that the town, its occupants, and even Truman would beg for these buildings to NOT be destroyed after the fair Some of these "temporary buildings" still stand are a intricate part of these towns. However, they would STILL be destroyed usually by fires as to erase their collective memories and the others that stand today all use the excuse that they were "moved and rebuilt" or 'tore down and remodeled in a like fashion'.

My questionm is,,, how can these buildings BE here in then USA, already existing from other civilizations, but NOT be know br the early residence. The only explanation they give ism people DID know but the catastrophe in the early 1800's wiped their social memories?

There are MANY questions like, how could they afford (hundreds of millions) to just make these magnificent stone buildings (most in months too 3 years before the fair) only to destroy them after the fair? Makes no sense unless it was cover to destroy the existing buildings.?

eta:
start here: (3 parts)

Scratchinghead
[Image: QvuOAGw.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Goldilocks, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(02-03-2022, 09:56 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: I’ve been seeing this a lot more on the web…it’s been hard to follow.

I'll summarize it for you.

A load of bullcrap.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Treebeard's post:
  • Wingsprint
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 11:15 AM)Treebeard Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 09:56 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: I’ve been seeing this a lot more on the web…it’s been hard to follow.

I'll summarize it for you.

A load of bullcrap.

It might be. Chuckle

But I really do want to know more.

There was a video put out a few years back about how the earth once had giant trees that were all chopped down…now that video made me stop and think. Especially, since I was raised in AZ and monument valley, the petrified forest, the badlands and even the Grand Canyon were always a bit off to me. Devils Tower also looks weird. Quarries make sense.
Our world being strip mined makes sense.

So that video, changed my view on the world and I can see how our history may have been altered.

I don’t get Tartaria. It’s a bunch of pieces that seem forced to fit making the puzzle wonky. If it’s still around, and fairly recent, how did we all just forget?

1dunno1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Wingsprint
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 11:12 AM)ishtahota Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 09:56 PM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote:

As in what time frame?

So is this still an empire cloaked and hidden in secret?  We’re the people of all races, white, or some other race?

Was it a cult?  The video alluded to it being about the older deity worship of Liberty.

imo, after watching these videos, the supposed Tartarian (and break away civilization) empires had already stretched into the north and south America's waaaaay before we ever were 'allowed' to come over. These advanced communities all used a similar retro-roman architecture throughout their conquered lands. Waaaay before we even understood how they were built.

Something happened (worldwide), coined, 'Mud Flood' (see pictures of Easter island and these buildings half-covered to the second floor, unknown to history) as history has systematicity been erased intentionally. After this cataclysm and the human civilization went through a 'fear-based' memory loss, they went all over the world and erased any early signs of the earlier peoples. They did this by having 'Worlds Fairs/expos' that were sooo elaborate as to be unsubstantiated by current events (during WW recessions ect) and they ALL took huge losses.. but this did two things, it allowed for the Break-away civilizations to re-introduce technology (already in their possession for years (see electrified cities in the jungle in early 1700's) and DESTROY any existing buildings inside the 'Fair' (already built). They DID build fake buildings for these fairs but it was a ruse to hide/destroy existing buildings.

These buildings and complexes were sooo extravagant and the architecture soo "fabulous" that the town, its occupants, and even Truman would beg for these buildings to NOT be destroyed after the fair Some of these "temporary buildings" still stand are a intricate part of these towns. However, they would STILL be destroyed usually by fires as to erase their collective memories and the others that stand today all use the excuse that they were "moved and rebuilt" or 'tore down and remodeled in a like fashion'.

My questionm is,,, how can these buildings BE here in then USA, already existing from other civilizations, but NOT be know br the early residence. The only explanation they give ism people DID know but the catastrophe in the early 1800's wiped their social memories?

There are MANY questions like, how could they afford (hundreds of millions) to just make these magnificent stone buildings (most in months too 3 years before the fair) only to destroy them after the fair? Makes no sense unless it was cover to destroy the existing buildings.?

eta:
start here: (3 parts)

Scratchinghead

How does Ukraine fit in?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Wingsprint
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 11:43 AM)Dangerously Nameless Wrote: I don’t get Tartaria. It’s a bunch of pieces that seem forced to fit making the puzzle wonky. If it’s still around, and fairly recent, how did we all just forget?

1dunno1

Nobody "forgot". Some uneducated, tech-savvy millenial that knows nothing about history saw the word "Tartaria" on an old map
for the first time in his moronic life, stopped making flat earth videos and started making new ones about Tartaria or There are no Forests
on Flat Earth, or whatever else got pushed into the You Tube algo, made thousands of dollars and victimized the gullible public with entertainment.

It's still happening - just a couple days ago my Uncle was fooled into thinking there are adobe caves on Mars because he saw it on You Tube.

Facepalm
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 2 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Wingsprint
Like Reply