Tartary Empire - Beyond The Fringe
Ewaranon was my introduction to all of this, too.  Giants?  Sound devices?  Alien assistance?  Very happy to know about it, and glad so many others are trying to figure it out, pointing it out.  I see mud flood evidence in my town of 3K in central Iowa.  It's in every town if only one looks and knows what to look for.
[-] The following 3 users Like Betty's post:
  • Tom Boy, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
The Cascade at Chatsworth

https://youtu.be/DvTgxHXhNOY

The Rudston Monolith

Rudston Monolith - Wikipedia

The Rudston Monolith (yorkshireguides.com)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBfp3Ru2rxtRYaa8PMKGg...g&usqp=CAU]

The Norman church of All Saints was almost certainly intentionally built on a site which was already considered sacred. The name of Rudston is thought to derive from the Anglo-Saxon "Rood-stane", meaning "cross-stone", implying that a stone already venerated was adapted for Christian purposes.

In 1861 during levelling of the churchyard some 1.5 metres (4.9 ft) of the monolith was buried beneath ground. Sir William Strickland is reported to have conducted an experiment in the late eighteenth century determining that there was as much of the stone below ground as is visible above. He found many skulls during his dig and suggested they might have been sacrificial.

The fossilised dinosaur footprints on one side of the stone may have contributed to its importance to those who erected it. The flat face of the stone faces the midwinter sunrise in the south-east.

The west end of the church is partly dominated by a huge organ, which was a gift of by Sir Alexander MacDonald of the Isles.. A plaque to Sir Alexander is set on the chancel wall. At the west end of the south aisle is a monument to Winifred Holtby, author of 'South Riding'. Holtby lived and wrote at Rudston House, and her grave is situated at the west end of the churchyard.

more....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wingsprint's post:
  • Tom Boy
Like Reply