OBAMAGATE // UPDATE ON PAGE 6 re "Born in Kenya"
https://youtu.be/-OPNIEdxyLw
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply

[Image: 0tNBekb.png]for our Constitutional Republic !!  
[-] Liked by:
  • Elric, Oldcynic, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/stat...6483245057
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Elric, Oldcynic, Skyrison, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
they could both disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't give a shit
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
Like Reply
Tomi Lahren's viral rant on Obama...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cjQru2TS7dI
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
I keep seeing these memes or whatever about "Under Obama we had eight years and not a single scandal." I even had somebody try to bait me in on that when I just said, "Uhh, Flynn?" The poster then acted all ignorant and kept saying, "Explain." (just like that)  until I basically said no, then proceeded to link a thread that had said poster bashing the crap out of Flynn with all the made up lies that were circling at the time. What the heckin heck? I wonder how much it pays to be a troll on the internet.
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Deplorably-Nameless, Oldcynic, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 02:57 PM)Hero Protagonist Wrote: I keep seeing these memes or whatever about "Under Obama we had eight years and not a single scandal." I even had somebody try to bait me in on that when I just said, "Uhh, Flynn?" The poster then acted all ignorant and kept saying, "Explain." (just like that)  until I basically said no, then proceeded to link a thread that had said poster bashing the crap out of Flynn with all the made up lies that were circling at the time. What the heckin heck? I wonder how much it pays to be a troll on the internet.

Logic is useless with either a fool or a paid bot.  

Heartflowers
[Image: 0tNBekb.png]for our Constitutional Republic !!  
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Hero Protagonist, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(07-01-2020, 08:02 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 02:57 PM)Hero Protagonist Wrote: I keep seeing these memes or whatever about "Under Obama we had eight years and not a single scandal." I even had somebody try to bait me in on that when I just said, "Uhh, Flynn?" The poster then acted all ignorant and kept saying, "Explain." (just like that)  until I basically said no, then proceeded to link a thread that had said poster bashing the crap out of Flynn with all the made up lies that were circling at the time. What the heckin heck? I wonder how much it pays to be a troll on the internet.

Logic is useless with either a fool or a paid bot.  

Heartflowers
I almost fell for it...Explain...I'll wait... 
Lmao
Somebody call a jackass?
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Deplorably-Nameless, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply

The meme I used on thousands of trolls when David Brock had his army of ex cons and mental patients running around on the internet

[Image: KDgs4UL.jpg]
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
I guess obozo's brother is now releasing this bc idk 1dunno1 

[Image: wAgk1dF.jpg]

then there is Scratchinghead 

[Image: GCNZrnZ.jpg]
The more I know, the less I understand ~Don Henley~
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Deplorably-Nameless
Like Reply