BREAKING: Entire Russian Government Resigns After Putin State Of Nation Address
Exclamation 
I almost choked on my coffee when I read this headline. 

BREAKING: Entire Russian Government Resigns After Putin State Of Nation Address

The entire Russian government is resigning in a surprise move shortly after President Vladimir Putin delivered his annual state of the nation address, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev announced.

Putin accepted the resignations, thanked them for their service and asked the ministers to remain in office until a new government can be formed.

Medvedev said the resignations are “in accordance with Article 117 of the Russian Constitution, which states that the government can offer its resignation to the president, who, in turn, can either accept or reject it,” RT. com reported.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01...n-address/
"Candles are how we keep fire as pets."
Like Reply
PUTIN’S ANNUAL ADDRESS: NATIONALIZATION OF ELITES AND STRENGTHENING OF RUSSIAN NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY

One of the many points in the article. 

[b]To ban prime ministers, governors and other key officials to have foreign citizenship or residence permit at the constitutional level.[/b]

https://southfront.org/putins-annual-add...vereignty/
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, Oldcynic, PaigeofTimes, Sami, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Anyone know what happened to make them resign, as far as what Putin said?
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, MysticPizza, Nekro, RedAuroras, Sami, snowglobe, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 11:05 AM)snowglobe Wrote: PUTIN’S ANNUAL ADDRESS: NATIONALIZATION OF ELITES AND STRENGTHENING OF RUSSIAN NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY

[b]To ban prime ministers, governors and other key officials to have foreign citizenship or residence permit at the constitutional level.[/b]

We could stand something like this, seems we have a lot of dual citizens in our government! V6sRZf4
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 11:06 AM)Apache54 Wrote: Anyone know what happened to make them resign, as far as what Putin said?

So this really happened??? I expected a BabylonBee link! WTF???
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 11:10 AM)RedAuroras Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 11:06 AM)Apache54 Wrote: Anyone know what happened to make them resign, as far as what Putin said?

Me too.

Chuckle
Got A Problem With My Dog ?
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, PaigeofTimes, RedAuroras, Sami, snowglobe, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 11:10 AM)RedAuroras Wrote:

Yes, this is really happening and it is HUGE. Exactly what it means I cannot tell at this point. What I am wondering is, is this part of a MRGA plan? The world is being shaken up, and I think that this may be part of it. Putin has been fighting the oligarchs and outer influences for years. Russia has been weeding out their swamp from Communists for years. 

I wonder if this is the big blow in Russia becoming for the Russians again. 

I wish them well.  Heartflowers
Like Reply
[Image: putin-trump.png]
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 11:17 AM)Kadosh Wrote: [Image: putin-trump.png]

Chuckle  I doubt it, but I am looking forwards to POTUS's comments on this.
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Danfromthehills, Kadosh, Oldcynic, PaigeofTimes, Sami, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 11:09 AM)bigD111 Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 11:05 AM)snowglobe Wrote: PUTIN’S ANNUAL ADDRESS: NATIONALIZATION OF ELITES AND STRENGTHENING OF RUSSIAN NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY

We could stand something like this,  seems we have a lot of dual citizens in our government!  V6sRZf4

Exactly! This is a problem in many countries. Outside influences have infiltrated and the countries are no longer being run for the good of the people.  Heartflowers
Like Reply