Democrats vote out pledge and refuse to stand for flag
Update: Democrats vote out pledge and refuse to stand for flag

[Image: IMG_4220.jpg]

Snip
Once the meeting was called to order and Commissioner Arthur Bullock gave the invocation Election Board member Emory White asked for the Pledge of Allegiance to be added to the agenda.
Chairperson Louella P. Thompson, Patsy Sheppard, and Deborah Belle voted against the Pledge of Allegiance being added to the agenda. Board members Michael Aycock and Emory White, both Veterans of the United States military voted for the pledge to be added to the agenda.

When Chairperson Thompson was asked why she would vote against the Pledge of Allegiance by a fellow board member she did not respond. When she was asked the same question again by BladenOnline.com staff she responded by saying, “That’s my right and I exercise it.”

Snip
After Sheppard spoke, Bladen County resident and business owner, Daine Smith stood to address the board.  Smith explained he was unaffiliated and the issue did not have to do with party affiliation, but about respect for the flag and others’ rights. Smith then announced he would be citing the pledge if anyone would like to join him. As the majority in attendance stood and recited the pledge, the three democratic board members: Chairperson Thompson, Sheppard and Ms. Bell remained seated.

Snip
When the board reconvened Chairperson Thompson announced, “There are some personnel issues and there is a position we will be advertising for and we also discussed the disruption of the meeting.” She added, “At the next meeting if that happens again law enforcement will be called, so because it is against the law to disrupt a meeting that is going on and that is what happened today with the reciting of the pledge.”

https://bladenonline.com/democrats-vote-...-for-flag/

@WNC @Sassy
Got A Problem With My Dog ?
Like Reply
[Image: rvx1DZp.jpg]
The more I know, the less I understand ~Don Henley~
Like Reply
So why the fuck are they living in this Country??

Total disrespect. Total insanity. All people like this need to be deported to Venezuela.

Facepalm
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 07:21 PM)-RG- Wrote: So why the fuck are they living in this Country??

Total disrespect.  Total insanity.  All people like this need to be deported to Venezuela.

Facepalm

Yeah, and it ain't California!
Got A Problem With My Dog ?
[-] Liked by:
  • -RG-, Apache54, bigD111, John, MysticPizza, Sami, Sassy, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
This is in Elizabethtown, in the eastern part of NC.

@MysticPizza  What is wrong with these people???
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 07:46 PM)Sassy Wrote: This is in Elizabethtown, in the eastern part of NC.

I haven't read this yet but... Elizabeth town is kinda like Ashville east V6sRZf4 We try to excuse the by saying they are from NORTH eastern,NC. These little coastal villages are all like this now. I don't even go to OBX anymore.
[Image: 0sKo4Oe.png]
"It's not your Duty, to satisfy all 7 billion Bunnyheads"~cynically absurd
[-] Liked by:
  • -RG-, Apache54, bigD111, Pope Trollalittle, Sami, Sassy, Stormson, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 07:46 PM)Sassy Wrote: This is in Elizabethtown, in the eastern part of NC.

They're looking for their 15 minutes of fame Andy Warhol promised them.

Yeah3

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves,
and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways;
then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin,
and will heal their land."

2 Chronicles 7:14

[-] Liked by:
  • -RG-, Apache54, bigD111, MysticPizza, Sami, Sassy, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 07:16 PM)Max Gravity Wrote: Update: Democrats vote out pledge and refuse to stand for flag

Snip
Once the meeting was called to order and Commissioner Arthur Bullock gave the invocation Election Board member Emory White asked for the Pledge of Allegiance to be added to the agenda.
Chairperson Louella P. Thompson, Patsy Sheppard, and Deborah Belle voted against the Pledge of Allegiance being added to the agenda. Board members Michael Aycock and Emory White, both Veterans of the United States military voted for the pledge to be added to the agenda.

When Chairperson Thompson was asked why she would vote against the Pledge of Allegiance by a fellow board member she did not respond. When she was asked the same question again by BladenOnline.com staff she responded by saying, “That’s my right and I exercise it.”

Snip
After Sheppard spoke, Bladen County resident and business owner, Daine Smith stood to address the board.  Smith explained he was unaffiliated and the issue did not have to do with party affiliation, but about respect for the flag and others’ rights. Smith then announced he would be citing the pledge if anyone would like to join him. As the majority in attendance stood and recited the pledge, the three democratic board members: Chairperson Thompson, Sheppard and Ms. Bell remained seated.

Snip
When the board reconvened Chairperson Thompson announced, “There are some personnel issues and there is a position we will be advertising for and we also discussed the disruption of the meeting.” She added, “At the next meeting if that happens again law enforcement will be called, so because it is against the law to disrupt a meeting that is going on and that is what happened today with the reciting of the pledge.”

@WNC @Sassy

“At the next meeting if that happens again law enforcement will be called, so because it is against the law to disrupt a meeting that is going on and that is what happened today with the reciting of the pledge.”

If that happens, hopefully the officers that show up join in with those citing the Pledge of Allegiance. Lmao
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, Max Gravity, Sami, Sassy, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Does this woman realize she just gave the opposition party a great ad?

"The Pledge of Allegiance is now a 'disruption', according to Democrat..."
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 07:16 PM)Max Gravity Wrote: Update: Democrats vote out pledge and refuse to stand for flag

Snip

Snip

Snip

@WNC @Sassy
Will be calling them and believe me it will be colorful. Chuckle
[-] Liked by:
  • -RG-, Apache54, bigD111, Max Gravity, Sami, StrongShallSurvive, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply