Texas Government Forewarns ‘Incel Rebellion
AJ Disclaimer

My understanding is, Incels are Millennial men, who are violently angry because, they can't get laid.

Texas Government Forewarns ‘Incel Rebellion,’ Says Incels Are ‘Emerging Domestic Terrorism Threat’

www.newswars.com
2 mins read

The Texas Department of Public Safety warns of possibility of Incel insurrection

Incels or involuntary celibate is a burgeoning online movement according to its detractors, whose goals are to vent hateful rhetoric and misogyny online. Now, those self-identifying with the so-called “incel movement” are domestic terrorism threats, according to a new report released by The Texas Department of Public Safety.
The Texas Department of Public Safety added a PDF document listing people who have trouble finding a girlfriend as a worthy of being listed on their Domestic Terrorism Threat Assessment.
On the threat of incels, the report begins by stating: “Although not a new movement, Involuntary Celibates (Incels) are an emerging domestic terrorism threat as current adherents demonstrate marked acts or threats of violence in furtherance of their social grievance.”

Snip

“What begins as a personal grievance due to perceived rejection by women may morph into allegiance to, and attempts to further, an Incel Rebellion. The result has thrust the Incel movement into the realm of domestic terrorism.

“The violence demonstrated by Incels in the past decade, coupled with extremely violent online rhetoric, suggests this particular threat could soon match, or potentially eclipse, the level of lethalness demonstrated by other domestic terrorism types.”

The document briefly explains the phenomenon of incels:

Involuntary celibate (Incel) actors blame women and society for their failure to develop intimate relationships. Many advocate the use of violence against persons, both women and men, they perceive to be successfully engaging in such relationships. Following a mass shooting attack by Elliott Rodger in 2014, many Incels praise him as the “Supreme Gentleman” and support the idea of similar attacks, ...

You have to read the rest of this..

https://www.newswars.com/texas-governmen...sm-threat/
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"

--an Area 51 Raider
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, John, SlowLoris, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NOPQw1FXLY&feature=emb_logo

--an Area 51 Raider
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Facepalm
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Max Gravity, Pipkunts, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 09:50 PM)WNC Wrote: Facepalm

Chuckle

People are nuts..

--an Area 51 Raider
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Pipkunts, SlowLoris, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
Jerkoff rebellion coming.  Squirreldoom
[-] Liked by:
  • FlyoverCountry, Max Gravity, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply

Need I say more about the Millennial generation? Jptdknpa
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Max Gravity, snowglobe, WNC
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 10:01 PM)TheOrderofChaos Wrote: .....

Did you know about these screwed up kiddies?

I heard about the complaints but, had no idea a name was attached to a "movement".

WTF, 30 years of helicopter parents and not dressing for Gum class in HS, and it ..vectors A movement of angry, dangerous, boys because, they can't get a smile out of a girl.

I wonder how many of these screwed up kiddies joined AntiFa ?

--an Area 51 Raider
[-] Liked by:
  • Pipkunts, SlowLoris, snowglobe, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
(01-15-2020, 10:12 PM)Max Gravity Wrote:

I heard about the complaints but, had no idea a name was attached to a "movement".

WTF, 30 years of helicopter parents and not dressing for Gum class in HS, and it ..vectors A movement of angry, dangerous, boys because, they can't get a smile out of a girl.

All of them.  Popnana
"Candles are how we keep fire as pets."
[-] Liked by:
  • Max Gravity, SlowLoris, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
We're supposed to be afraid of virgins?  90% of girls under 30 are sluts. After a couple beers they'll screw anyone.  Maybe these guys should put down the Xbox controller and go to the bar.

Maybe we should put together a curriculum and offer classes on getting laid.  We use 10% of the tuition to hire whores and everyone is happy. 
Chuckle
(01-15-2020, 10:12 PM)Max Gravity Wrote:

I knew of the term, and what it meant.

But, completely ignorant to the fact it denoted an entire militant movement of pissed-off virgins! Chuckle

It's my personal belief that all boys should be in at least one full-blown fist fight in their lives. It will toughen you up. Trust me *evil grin*
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • FlyoverCountry, Max Gravity, Pipkunts, SlowLoris
Like Reply