Airport Nudity
I guess you have to get out of the airport in Miami before you can strip

[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, CSB, Debauchery, TheOrderofChaos, WNC, ~mc~
Like Reply
(01-16-2020, 10:46 AM)San Azulito Wrote: I guess you have to get out of the airport in Miami before you can strip

Looks like a deliberate stunt of some sort. Does not appear to be a druggie spaced out. lol
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Tongue 
Only in America .. We are so blessed
 There is history and then there is the truth! Never shall the two meet! ...
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, Heir, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
(01-16-2020, 10:50 AM)Apache54 Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 10:46 AM)San Azulito Wrote: I guess you have to get out of the airport in Miami before you can strip

Looks like a deliberate stunt of some sort. Does not appear to be a druggie spaced out. lol

A friend of mine worked at the local airport and they had what they called "Stripper Friday". It was the local strippers flying to Vegas to work the weekend.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
(01-16-2020, 10:59 AM)=42 Wrote:

A friend of mine worked at the local airport and they had what they called "Stripper Friday". It was the local strippers flying to Vegas to work the weekend.

Cheap advertising? Chuckle
[-] Liked by:
  • =42, bigD111, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
As big a fan of nudity as I am, I have to say I hope this doesnt catch on! I mean.. SHE may have been OK, but have you SEEN some of the people at airports these days???? Not enough eye bleach in the entire world!!!

Chuckle
If you rotten sons of bitches are intent on starting a civil war, in my beloved Old Dominion, then at least do it right... Send your bachelors... And bring your body bags!

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, San Azulito, SouthernBelle, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
(01-16-2020, 11:03 AM)Stormson Wrote: As big a fan of nudity as I am, I have to say I hope this doesnt catch on! I mean.. SHE may have been OK, but have you SEEN some of the people at airports these days???? Not enough eye bleach in the entire world!!!

Chuckle

Don't ever look at the Walmart security video files!! it is scary!! Lmao
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Stormson, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
(01-16-2020, 11:11 AM)Apache54 Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 11:03 AM)Stormson Wrote: As big a fan of nudity as I am, I have to say I hope this doesnt catch on! I mean.. SHE may have been OK, but have you SEEN some of the people at airports these days???? Not enough eye bleach in the entire world!!!

Chuckle

Don't ever look at the Walmart security video files!! it is scary!!  Lmao

Maybe she was auditioning for the mile high club? Drinks
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, San Azulito, Stormson, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply

They said she was incoherent and taken for a psych eval.    so they wouldn't press charges. (which seems odd).
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
(01-16-2020, 10:59 AM)=42 Wrote:

So she was anxious to get to work.   Great to see someone who loves their job.
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply