Stay alert and stay frosty
The attempted coup against President Trump and against the American people is now fully out of the shadows and on public display for all to see.

Shitt for brains has presented an unopposed(legally I might add) diatribe before the US Senate.

Shit just got real, folks.  Contact your Senator and let them know that if they act in a manner that does not support the Constitution, rule of law, and judging the evidence as presented, that they know not down which road they have chosen to go.

God bless America, God bless President Trump, and God bless the American people.

Our nation as we know it hangs in the balance.
Like Reply
[Image: puYVjR4.png]
Like Reply
This process is going to go quickly.  Swearing in of John Roberts will happen today at 2pm Eastern time, trial begins Tuesday, January 21.

If the Republican Party has any defectors, or allows dimocrat fuckery, we stand a possibility of being required to bear arms within two weeks.

I'm not an alarmist unless required, but we are in uncharted waters now.

Contact your senator today.
Like Reply
Roberts sworn in, Roberts has issued the oath to senators, senators now signing the affirmation of oath book on the floor of the Senate.
[-] Liked by:
  • -RG-, Apache54, bigD111, Debauchery, Lil Bit, snowglobe, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
[Image: TneEHC3.jpg]
Like Reply
(01-16-2020, 02:28 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: [Image: TneEHC3.jpg]

I like Chuck's approval!!
Like Reply
Well . . . Guess I ' m glad somebody finally stepped in it right out loud .

Both feet now with the Virginia excitement .

[Image: WaKdN4b.gif]

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] Liked by:
  • -RG-, Apache54, bigD111, Capnron, Debauchery, last one, Lil Bit, Martini and Cigar, Stormson, WNC
Like Reply
It's on.  Senate adjourned until 1 p.m. Tuesday January 21.

Deadlines set for House to file documents concerning process of 6 p.m. Saturday Jan. 18, and deadline for President Trump representatives to respond by noon Monday January 20.

Next, let's expect protestations of racism for requiring Congress to actually work on a holiday weekend aka Martin Luther King birthday.

Attention:  Consumption of massive quantities of alcohol will begin in about 5 minutes(may continue until the President is acquited).

P.S.  Fuck Martin Luther King and the horse he rode in on.  Pile on, I"m not as nice of a guy as @-RG-
[-] Liked by:
  • -RG-, Apache54, bigD111, Capnron, Debauchery, Heir, Lil Bit, SlowLoris, Stormson, Weasel Keeper, WNC
Like Reply
Somethin ' habbinin here ?

[Image: j0Qc5dF.jpg]

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] Liked by:
  • -RG-, Apache54, bigD111, Capnron, Debauchery, last one, Lil Bit, The Vigilant, WNC
Like Reply
(01-16-2020, 02:50 PM)Heir Wrote: Somethin '  habbinin here ?

[Image: j0Qc5dF.jpg]

Dammit, I TOLD you to never post a picture of me on the internet.
[-] Liked by:
  • -RG-, Apache54, bigD111, Capnron, Debauchery, Heir, Lil Bit, SlowLoris, The Vigilant, WNC
Like Reply