Gardening and Food Growing
[Image: g6z4xc9.jpg]

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlyoverCountry's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply

Like Reply
Haven't felt inspired to grow food this year, has I am hoping to move and that could happen at anytime. 

So I shall just look after my perennials, herb garden and tidy everything else up in preparation for a move. Shall probably throw away the temporary green houses that have seen better days and get a newer and bigger one when I move. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
Weird, my lemon tree is growing and flourishing at an incredible speed and the orange tree has done the opposite. They're both sitting together on my art chest, getting the same amount of water, heat, etc. Both behaving completely differently. 

Eyeroll
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
Late planting.  We had freeze, drought, then finally normal weather.  Moved the tomatoes, peppers, carrots, green, and beets outside. 
Taters are doing awesome.  Cilantro never died back last year, so giving most of it away.  Already.  It is 18" tall.  Basil, mint, thyme, and sage came back, so that saved a few bucks.
Thanks, again, @FlyoverCountry for the pallets.  Made great planter material. Garden needed a rest.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 2 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
(04-30-2021, 05:55 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: Late planting.  We had freeze, drought, then finally normal weather.  Moved the tomatoes, peppers, carrots, green, and beets outside. 
Taters are doing awesome.  Cilantro never died back last year, so giving most of it away.  Already.  It is 18" tall.  Basil, mint, thyme, and sage came back, so that saved a few bucks.
Thanks, again, @FlyoverCountry for the pallets.  Made great planter material. Garden needed a rest.
I'm so happy they were recycled rather than going to the landfill.   Holler if you need more. 
Still waiting on my salsa.  Chuckle

• ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Boost Plant Growth By Watering Your Seedlings With Club Soda

Do you have seedlings that are growing, look healthy, but are taking their sweet time? We got a late start this year due to a longer winter than normal.  I tried to find ways to get my plants to grow faster! After brainstorming, I remembered learning about photosynthesis in my old biology classes. Plants use carbon dioxide (CO2) and convert sunlight into sugars and oxygen.

Now, we use CO2, this colorless acidic gas that we all have come to love due to no calories and fizzy effervescence when dissolved into water under pressure. Turns out, plants love it too! We aren’t trying to pull a fast one on you. It really works!

https://migardener.com/triple-plant-grow...club-soda/

[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Heir, ishtahota
Like Reply
This was supposed to be a barren/tilled patch of land to rest this year.  Cilantro had different ideas.  Who needs Cilantro? 

[Image: cbmQkNl.jpg]

My self described whitest ever Mexican wife has it in her genes to pick it for pennies on the dollar.
Doh!!!!
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 3 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Heir
Like Reply
Trying my luck with big leaf hydrangeas 

[Image: tCvGYyy.jpg]

• Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
(04-24-2021, 08:24 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:

Nice!
[Image: QvuOAGw.png]