Gardening and Food Growing
Moved Fig Tree out into the Shade Quonset to start the Season . Sheltered from most wind . Should be ready again for full Sun and Rain and Winds , in a week or three .

Poor thing is real fragile this year . Lost several smaller leaves just skittering along when the roller base was removed .

Think It needs a little feeding . Soil Tests first . . .

Bountiful Harvests All . Cheer

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 2 users Like Heir's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
Received a letter telling me remove everything.  Eyeroll Time to speak to a lawyer me thinks.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
(05-04-2021, 04:40 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: This was supposed to be a barren/tilled patch of land to rest this year.  Cilantro had different ideas.  Who needs Cilantro? 

[Image: cbmQkNl.jpg]

My self described whitest ever Mexican wife has it in her genes to pick it for pennies on the dollar. 
Doh!!!!
You can freeze it, or dry it.  Heartflowers Although I like it fresh.  Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Pure Rock Fury
Like Reply
(05-05-2021, 06:34 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Received a letter telling me remove everything.  Eyeroll Time to speak to a lawyer me thinks.
Who wants your garden gone?  The local government?

[Image: sj45h51.png]
Like Reply
(05-05-2021, 12:42 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 06:34 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Received a letter telling me remove everything.  Eyeroll Time to speak to a lawyer me thinks.
New landlord, neighbours kept on complaining.  Eyeroll
Like Reply
(05-05-2021, 06:45 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 12:42 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
Who complains about plants?  That's insane.  Every leaf and bloom makes the world more beautiful

[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Apache54, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(05-05-2021, 08:05 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 06:45 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 12:42 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Who wants your garden gone?  The local government?
Who complains about plants?  That's insane.  Every leaf and bloom makes the world more beautiful
Yep, it has been going on for a year. I can't stay in this location any longer, I have to move for my own peace of mind and heart. 

Heartflowers
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
I have enjoyed this Spring in particular .

Dog Pack and I have bonded the best the last few weeks . All the Pups Love and Hug Me at once now .

Usta be Big Boy hug then Rosie then Trix , then out the door into the morning .

Guess They know I 'm fed up with being here . Gonna miss their Affection .

About ready to go back to the Home Place and resume off grid living .

Nothing like the Bachler Life .

Need a lil generator for the well . . .

Facepalm

https://youtu.be/Jpm_BOhWmbw

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 4 users Like Heir's post:
  • Apache54, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
Got the main big garden tilled and fertilized today and ready to plant, the nights are just now out of freeze.

The Tomato plants are about 3 inches in height now under the grow lights, they will be ready to transplant soon.

The new potato beds are almost ready.

Gardening so far this year is looking good.

The crab apple is in full bloom and the other apple trees and the peaches and cherry are close.
[-] The following 2 users Like Apache54's post:
  • ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 03:45 PM)Apache54 Wrote: Got the main big garden tilled and fertilized today and ready to plant, the nights are just now out of freeze.

The Tomato plants are about 3 inches in height now under the grow lights, they will be ready to transplant soon.

The new potato beds are almost ready.

Gardening so far this year is looking good.

The crab apple is in full bloom and the other apple trees and the peaches and cherry are close.
Spring is the best.  I'd like to live where I could grow tropical plants but bugs 365 days a year would suck Chuckle

[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Apache54, ELIAKIM
Like Reply