Afraid of death
Why are people so afraid of dying?   Everyone and everything dies eventually.  Why do we fight it so much?  

Does it matter if its today or 70 years from now?  Is there a difference? 

What are you afraid of in terms of your own impending death?
[-] The following 13 users Like Whiskey7's post:
  • =cm=, Apache54, Aquarius, Capnron, Ironhide, K1ll_R06U3, Nightstalker2.0, Oldcynic, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sami aka Roxi, Scuffalufacus, WhiteAngel, WNC
Like Reply
(02-10-2020, 11:30 AM)Whiskey7 Wrote: Why are people so afraid of dying?   Everyone and everything dies eventually.  Why do we fight it so much?  

Does it matter if its today or 70 years from now?  Is there a difference? 

What are you afraid of in terms of your own impending death?
Our whole lifetime is a blip in the grand scheme of the universe.

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • =cm=, Apache54, Aquarius, K1ll_R06U3, Oldcynic, PresidentElectSquirrel, Whiskey7, WhiteAngel, WNC
Like Reply
I have never feared death, ever! I fear leaving loved ones behind. My 32-year-old very sick daughter who is just now living at home with us again. It would be a bit much for my wife to care for all alone without me. Those are the things that I fear most.

And in spite of all I've just said, I know that in the end, all will be well!

The missing is what hurts the most!
The Virus Is Not The Disease.
The Vaccine Is The Disease!

The Reason We Have Limits,
Is Because We Believe We Have Limits!
[-] The following 15 users Like =cm='s post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Capnron, FlyoverCountry, Heir, K1ll_R06U3, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, PickleSnout, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sassy, StrongShallSurvive, Whiskey7, WhiteAngel, WNC
Like Reply
(02-10-2020, 11:42 AM)CrypticMole Wrote: I have never feared death, ever! I fear leaving loved ones behind. My 32-year-old very sick daughter who is just now living at home with us again. It would be a bit much for my wife to care for all alone without me. Those are the things that I fear most.

And in spite of all I've just said, I know that in the end, all will be well!

The missing is what hurts the most!
^This^ and the manner of death are all I worry about. If I knew I was going to go peacefully and pain free it wouldn't be an issue.
I believe this life is just one part of existence. I wont even worry about what comes after,I just know something does.
She became the abyss~Nova Rockaeller
[-] The following 10 users Like MysticPizza's post:
  • =cm=, Apache54, Aquarius, Capnron, K1ll_R06U3, Oldcynic, PickleSnout, PresidentElectSquirrel, StrongShallSurvive, WhiteAngel
Like Reply
Time for that music vid.

[-] The following 5 users Like Tolimar's post:
  • Apache54, Capnron, MysticPizza, PickleSnout, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
From My one ND Experience :

There is nothing like the " Experience " of Grace .

IMHO , Everyone is in for a an unexpected Surprise .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
Like Reply
(02-10-2020, 11:58 AM)Heir Wrote: From My one ND Experience :

There is nothing like the " Experience " of Grace .

IMHO , Everyone is in for a an unexpected Surprise .

I for 1 would like to here more!
[-] The following 6 users Like Whiskey7's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Capnron, John, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sassy
Like Reply
The short of it .

I was living alone, Ranch sitting in Rural Washington State . Across the River from The Dalles in Klickatat country . Knew about no body and had no visitors aside from the Owners on occasion .

Spring came and decided to do a Hydrogen Peroxide routine to clear a lifetime of City Smog out of My system . Went from a few drops a day and ended with a 21 Day Fast and swigging 0.05% . Well water was running Rose with Spring Volcanic Runoff that the Micron Filters couldn ' t . Locals let Their water settle in a pitcher . I had taken Volcanic Origin Minerals before and just drank it right along .

Come to find out this was high in Platanoid Noble Metals . Mixing the higher Peroxide does a Molecular number . ORMEs resulted .

Anyway , in that 21 days of no appetite I lost 80 Pounds , fully  1 / 3 My body weight before starting . Haven ' t put back on but about 15 of those by now , some 30 plus years later .

I ended up in a Coma . . . maybe . Or something that put Me Out of Body all together . Left Earth with full " Global " Sight sensation .  I could " See " every direction at once . Was amazing and way beyond the Psychedelic Experience I had . Whole ' nuther Realm .

The Journey terminated entering an Earth Like place , only not . An open Meadow type place with Self Luminated Plants . ( ? ) Everything glowed softly and I was full of questions .

I didn ' t meet My Grand Parents in a Tunnel of Light or an Angel , or any other " Entity " for that matter . Just My Consciousness and the scene .

I started to think My questions and suddenly Felt an Energy . Just a sense of release , maybe forgiveness and welcome . All combined . Then I simply " Knew " I was " Dead " . I was " In Grace " .

Then a sense of " Approval " and suddenly like an Information Program was stuck in My " Knowing " . Just lots of stuff I would experience over the next Year and Half . And even to this day .

I was told " Not Yet " and the next sensation was being given resuscitation by the Owners , come to visit .

Life isn ' t the same . I KNOW there is nothing to fear under any circumstance .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
Like Reply
I don't fear death for me; but I fear the death of my kids before mine. I wouldn't be able to survive that...they are my reason for living.
Other than that; I am good to go whenever I am called. Heartflowers
[-] The following 12 users Like sevenx's post:
  • =cm=, Apache54, Aquarius, Capnron, Echo, K1ll_R06U3, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, PickleSnout, PresidentElectSquirrel, Scuffalufacus, WhiteAngel
Like Reply
(02-10-2020, 12:51 PM)Heir Wrote: The short of it .

I was living alone, Ranch sitting in Rural Washington State . Across the River from The Dalles in Klickatat country . Knew about no body and had no visitors aside from the Owners on occasion .

Spring came and decided to do a Hydrogen Peroxide routine to clear a lifetime of City Smog out of My system . Went from a few drops a day and ended with a 21 Day Fast and swigging 0.05% . Well water was running Rose with Spring Volcanic Runoff that the Micron Filters couldn ' t . Locals let Their water settle in a pitcher . I had taken Volcanic Origin Minerals before and just drank it right along .

Come to find out this was high in Platanoid Noble Metals . Mixing the higher Peroxide does a Molecular number . ORMEs resulted .

Anyway , in that 21 days of no appetite I lost 80 Pounds , fully  1 / 3 My body weight before starting . Haven ' t put back on but about 15 of those by now , some 30 plus years later .

I ended up in a Coma . . . maybe . Or something that put Me Out of Body all together . Left Earth with full " Global " Sight sensation .  I could " See " every direction at once . Was amazing and way beyond the Psychedelic Experience I had . Whole ' nuther Realm .

The Journey terminated entering an Earth Like place , only not . An open Meadow type place with Self Luminated Plants . ( ? ) Everything glowed softly and I was full of questions .

I didn ' t meet My Grand Parents in a Tunnel of Light or an Angel , or any other " Entity " for that matter . Just My Consciousness and the scene .

I started to think My questions and suddenly Felt an Energy . Just a sense of release , maybe forgiveness and welcome . All combined . Then I simply " Knew " I was " Dead " . I was " In Grace " .

Then a sense of " Approval " and suddenly like an Information Program was stuck in My " Knowing " . Just lots of stuff I would experience over the next Year and Half . And even to this day .

I was told " Not Yet " and the next sensation was being given resuscitation by the Owners , come to visit .

Life isn ' t the same . I KNOW there is nothing to fear under any circumstance .

Wow!  Thank you for sharing.
[-] The following 10 users Like Whiskey7's post:
  • =cm=, Apache54, Aquarius, FlyoverCountry, John, K1ll_R06U3, PickleSnout, PresidentElectSquirrel, Scuffalufacus, WhiteAngel
Like Reply