Gunnies.....
Chiappia Firearms manufactures 9 mm versions of the M1 Carbine.  I want one of these but they disappeared from the market as fast as they showed up.  Here is photo of one.

[Image: iRfRL9Y.jpg]

It is chambered for 9mm instead of the US Gov 30 cal cartridge.  It uses a Glock magazine.

I wanted to purchase one of these carbines years ago but, I cannot find anyone with a carbine for sale.

Here is a link to their site. http://www.m1carbinesinc.com/carbine_chiappa9mm.html

Anyone know where I can purchase one of these carbines?
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes phxsparks's post:
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
(11-24-2021, 11:27 PM)phxsparks Wrote: Chiappia Firearms manufactures 9 mm versions of the M1 Carbine.  I want one of these but they disappeared from the market as fast as they showed up.  Here is photo of one.

It is chambered for 9mm instead of the US Gov 30 cal cartridge.  It uses a Glock magazine.

I wanted to purchase one of these carbines years ago but, I cannot find anyone with a carbine for sale.

Here is a link to their site. http://www.m1carbinesinc.com/carbine_chiappa9mm.html

@phxsparks

Well, today is your lucky day.....

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/916913959
Never will I die, ill be back, reincarnated as a mothafuckin mac Eleven cuz in Heaven theres no shortage on Gz. - 2pac.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JB1's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
(11-24-2021, 11:27 PM)phxsparks Wrote: Chiappia Firearms manufactures 9 mm versions of the M1 Carbine.  I want one of these but they disappeared from the market as fast as they showed up.  Here is photo of one.

Looks like a "knockoff" of the Highpoint 9mm carbine with a fancy stock........
Gunpowder smoke behind the Dogwood trees
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grendelmort's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 12:52 AM)Grendelmort Wrote:

It takes Beretta mags and has a wood stock, that alone makes it better than the hi-point......
Never will I die, ill be back, reincarnated as a mothafuckin mac Eleven cuz in Heaven theres no shortage on Gz. - 2pac.
[-] The following 2 users Like JB1's post:
  • Grendelmort, phxsparks
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 01:22 AM)JB1 Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 12:52 AM)Grendelmort Wrote:

It takes Beretta mags and has a wood stock, that alone makes it better than the hi-point......
Until I see 3-4 reviews - I'm not sold......
Gunpowder smoke behind the Dogwood trees
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grendelmort's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 02:12 AM)Grendelmort Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 01:22 AM)JB1 Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 12:52 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: Looks like a "knockoff" of the Highpoint 9mm carbine with a fancy stock........

Until I see 3-4 reviews - I'm not sold......

Ive never heard of it either, also I am not a big fan of pistol caliber carbines. All I meant by my comment was it has to be better than the hi-point by default. Chuckle
[-] The following 1 user Likes JB1's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
(11-24-2021, 10:15 PM)Stormson Wrote:
(11-24-2021, 09:52 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Looks like Ruger is going continue making the Marlin Model 60 when they take over.

I hope they keep it the same. Same metal and same micro-groove rifling. Everyone loves the 10/22 for its adaptability, and they are great guns, but for the money, the ONLY mod.60 I have EVER had that wasnt dead on was an old glenfield marlin. And even that was so-so. Hell, Ive got a first run 70p papoose (the old wooden stock one) and I swear I could kick back and take a nap if I just TOLD it to accurately shoot me some squirrels while I was asleep.  Had an original mod. 39 breakdown (I think they called it the bicycle vers?), was my great grandfathers, NOT 39A, JUST plain 39, from the 1800's... Thing had been used and shot non stop since well before 1900 and was STILL as dead on as a new mod 60...
I have both the 10/22 and the 60.  My 60 is 40 years old and has 10s of thousands of rounds thru it.  
The iron sights on it were dead on from day one. We shot bottle caps with it from 15+ yards

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • phxsparks, Stormson
Like Reply

Facepalm

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlyoverCountry's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 08:32 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(11-24-2021, 10:15 PM)Stormson Wrote:
(11-24-2021, 09:52 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Looks like Ruger is going continue making the Marlin Model 60 when they take over.

I hope they keep it the same. Same metal and same micro-groove rifling. Everyone loves the 10/22 for its adaptability, and they are great guns, but for the money, the ONLY mod.60 I have EVER had that wasnt dead on was an old glenfield marlin. And even that was so-so. Hell, Ive got a first run 70p papoose (the old wooden stock one) and I swear I could kick back and take a nap if I just TOLD it to accurately shoot me some squirrels while I was asleep.  Had an original mod. 39 breakdown (I think they called it the bicycle vers?), was my great grandfathers, NOT 39A, JUST plain 39, from the 1800's... Thing had been used and shot non stop since well before 1900 and was STILL as dead on as a new mod 60...
I have both the 10/22 and the 60.  My 60 is 40 years old and has 10s of thousands of rounds thru it.  
The iron sights on it were dead on from day one. We shot bottle caps with it from 15+ yards
I have a Ruger 10/22 I purchased at Walmart in 1971.  It cost $55 back then.  Thousands of rounds through that rifle.  I finally replaced the firing pin and the extractor and spring.  What a great rifle.
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes phxsparks's post:
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
Ted Nugent offers free ammo for life to Kyle Rittenhouse.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/national-n...ly-of-ammo
[-] The following 4 users Like Saul Goode's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, JB1, phxsparks, rikster111
Like Reply