Gunnies.....
(12-03-2021, 07:17 PM)Saul Goode Wrote:
(12-03-2021, 06:51 PM)IDR Wrote: Okay so we all know our gun rights are under attack. They have been for years. So my question is what organization is the best to support. I have given up on the NRA. I am looking at the National Association For Gun Rights. Are they legit?
Even though the Guncrank guys don’t think much of Wayne LaPierre, they still believe the NRA has value and recommend supporting its efforts on protecting the 2nd amendment. I still renew every couple of years and get my ‘free’ knife. The American Rifleman magazine has a few good articles and I always enjoy reading about people shooting home invaders. Let us know what you think of Nat. Assoc. for Gun Rights. Several folks here would probably be interested.

I know the NRA has the biggest voice. But since Heston left, it has been a voice that not all members subscribe to. Often folding to second amendment haters to subdue their enemies. Sadly the NAGR has a much smaller voice, but has more teeth in the voice they have. They, as far as I can see do not bend to gun hating activists and gun hating media.  

So put funds in the NRA and expect a haphazard approach, or the NAGR and expect not much results. Now I need to re check The GOA. I cannot support them all.
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes IDR's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
The .gov has been trying to get their hands on the NRA membership rolls for years (but legally they can't) so they will have the names of millions of people that own guns.
Their way of thinking is : "If you are an NRA member, then you own a gun..."
Gunpowder smoke behind the Dogwood trees
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grendelmort's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
This is a trip down memory lane.

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Aces, phxsparks
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 11:40 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: This is a trip down memory lane.

For teaching kids 12 years old or so, a bolt action single shot .22 cal rifle is the best.
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes phxsparks's post:
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
Oh no.  Sig sale this weekend. 

M17 and M18 are the same price.  Anyone have an opinion on which?  

[Image: AybBG4C.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes FlyoverCountry's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
Went with the 18. 
Cheer

[Image: db5WsbT.jpg]

[-] The following 3 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Aces, JB1, phxsparks
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 04:31 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Went with the 18. 
Cheer

Sweet.
Never will I die, ill be back, reincarnated as a mothafuckin mac Eleven cuz in Heaven theres no shortage on Gz. - 2pac.
[-] The following 2 users Like JB1's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, phxsparks
Like Reply
Some of you may be familiar with this guy through his 'squatch reads, but this is isn't one of those videos.  It's an older hunting story from several years ago, but listen to it all the way through.  Makes my blood run cold thinking about it!

[Image: SoZEKF4.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like crunchysuperman's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, phxsparks
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 06:49 PM)JB1 Wrote:
(Yesterday, 04:31 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Went with the 18. 
Cheer

Sweet.
I wish they would have put their flat trigger on it.  It does have a great trigger tho

[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • JB1, phxsparks
Like Reply