Gunnies.....
(Yesterday, 10:10 PM)Saul Goode Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:58 PM)Aces Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elpFvSttsXA
Dang it. When they finally come out with the “Super Duper Ultimate P365” in the future I guess I’ll have to get one since it will be the best pistol ever (until the next model comes out).
 I like my plain P365 with the curved trigger. Thought about ordering a flat trigger but shot a friend’s pistol with flat and decided I was used to my trigger instead.
If CZ ever makes a 365 clone I’ll probably get it also.
These gun manufacturers must think we have an unlimited supply of cash.

Guns are like crack rock. Once you start buying, very hard to stop. Hell, Im plotting on about 17 new members to my family right now.  Facepalm

Reminds me of a meme.

[Image: q8yltpyio0e71.jpg]
When freedom is outlawed only outlawz will remain free.
[-] The following 4 users Like JB1's post:
  • Aces, Arkan_Ted, FlyoverCountry, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply

[Image: sj45h51.png]
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 10:43 PM)JB1 Wrote:
(Yesterday, 10:10 PM)Saul Goode Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:58 PM)Aces Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elpFvSttsXA
Dang it. When they finally come out with the “Super Duper Ultimate P365” in the future I guess I’ll have to get one since it will be the best pistol ever (until the next model comes out).
 I like my plain P365 with the curved trigger. Thought about ordering a flat trigger but shot a friend’s pistol with flat and decided I was used to my trigger instead.
If CZ ever makes a 365 clone I’ll probably get it also.
These gun manufacturers must think we have an unlimited supply of cash.

Guns are like crack rock. Once you start buying, very hard to stop. Hell, Im plotting on about 17 new members to my family right now.  Facepalm

Reminds me of a meme.

[Image: q8yltpyio0e71.jpg]
I don't think the number of rifles is the sign of mental illness.  It's how anal the person is who laid them out in a meticulous pattern. 

Chuckle

[Image: sj45h51.png]
Like Reply