Elizabeth Warren cancels some ads in SC and NV
After a dismal showing in Iowa and New Hampshire,  Lieawatha is apparently cancelling some ads in the next two states to hold elections.  I wonder what we should make of this? Is she about to drop out?

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/eliz...d=68945692
[-] The following 6 users Like mountain man's post:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Nightstalker2.0, sevenx, TheOrderofChaos, Wing-ed, WNC
Like Reply
Writing is on the wall.
[-] The following 4 users Like Nightstalker2.0's post:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, MysticPizza, Wing-ed, WNC
Like Reply
They might as well all drop out ! The fix is in Hillary will get the nomination at the convention ! Scream1
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 2 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • mountain man, Pope Trollalittle
Like Reply
(02-14-2020, 12:00 PM)Wing-ed Wrote: They might as well all drop out ! The fix is in Hillary will get the nomination at the convention ! Scream1
Or Mike Obama.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mountain man's post:
  • Wing-ed
Like Reply
[Image: 3G7WIIP.jpg]
Got A Problem With My Dog ?
[-] The following 2 users Like Max Gravity's post:
  • mountain man, WNC
Like Reply
(02-14-2020, 12:00 PM)Wing-ed Wrote: They might as well all drop out ! The fix is in Hillary will get the nomination at the convention ! Scream1

They might as well just concede that they lost this round too. Putting up a two time loser will be about as useful to them as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read." -Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 4 users Like Deplorably-Nameless's post:
  • mountain man, Pope Trollalittle, Wing-ed, WNC
Like Reply
Help hit this critical goal

We need to raise $7 million in the next 10 days to stay competitive in key Super Tuesday states. Can you chip in now?

Jptdknpa

https://elizabethwarren.com/

[Image: y3SO6zv.jpg]
Got A Problem With My Dog ?
Like Reply