Rudy: Dems want me Dead
Giuliani claims he can 'prove' a 'Democratic scam' in Ukraine with iPad full of 'reports' he never actually shares

Rudy Giuliani has a fresh crop of claims about Democrats' dealings in Ukraine — an iPad full of "proof" he won't let anyone else see.

The former New York City mayor made a Fox Business appearance on Thursday night to push any corruption in Ukraine on Democrats' shoulders. "They're going to be very surprised when they see the report that I have" apparently revealing an "unaccounted for" $5.3 billion in Ukraine aid during the Obama administration, Giuliani said, not exactly specifying who "they" are. That aid gap apparently explains "how all those oligarchs become oligarchs," Giuliani said, making some chomping noises and motions to imitate his interpretation of how money is laundered.

Snip
"That's why they're so crazy on the subject of Ukraine, and why they want to literally kill me," Giuliani said of Democrats, without any proof of this murderous plot.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/895986/gi...lly-shares

@San Azulito
Got A Problem With My Dog ?
[-] The following 4 users Like Max Gravity's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Sami, San Azulito
Like Reply
Not sure what his game is.

This was 4 months ago:
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4641...propaganda
Quote: the State Department watchdog used a closed-door briefing on Wednesday to give them "conspiracy theories" tied to Ukraine, former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch and former Vice President ]Joe Biden

"It's essentially a packet of propaganda and disinformation and spreading conspiracy theories. Those conspiracy theories have been widely debunked and discredited," Rep. Jamie Raskin(D-Md.) told reporters after an hourlong briefing with State Department Inspector General Steve Linick.

It's unclear where the documents came from, though Democrats quickly made clear after the briefing that they suspected Rudy Giuliani Trump's personal attorney, was involved.

"Those folders contained notes from interviews that took place at Rudy Giuliani’s NYC office with various Ukrainians about debunked conspiracies related to Ukraine. This was just another attempt by the White House to peddle Rudy Giuliani conspiracy theories," the source added.

The Democrats and the media repeat: Debunked. Conspiracy Theory. and use air quotes around 'evidence'. But I've never seen any explanation of where and when these 'theories' were debunked, or by whom?

This is from this week:
https://illicitinfo.com/hammer-time/2020...s-already/
Quote: Justice Department officials have been “quietly” reviewing records and documents from Ukraine for “several weeks,” a source familiar with the matter tells CBS News.

staff outside of Main Justice in Washington have been assigned by Attorney General William Barr to review the Ukraine matter, adding that the review is being handled by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Pittsburgh

The new review includes some material provided by Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, but goes beyond matters regarding former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, who served on the board of a Ukrainian energy company.

This is what Barr says about it:

… For that reason we have established an intake process in the field so that any information coming in about Ukraine could be carefully scrutinized by the department and its intelligence community partners so we could assess its provenance and its credibility.”
[-] The following 3 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Apache54, Max Gravity, Sami
Like Reply
If he had nothing, they'd be quiet and would have moved on.

But noooo...they are worried about something.

Maybe his game is scaring the living shit out of them with fear that their corrupt war bleating will be exposed.

We all know Soros and the DS were wanting a war in the Ukraine and with Russia.

Maybe what we all don't know is HOW MUCH they really made off it and who was killed to keep their little corrupt scam secret.

Maybe this is why they won't shut up about it.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read." -Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 5 users Like Deplorably-Nameless's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Max Gravity, Sami, snowglobe
Like Reply
Both sides were knee deep in Ukraine.

Rudy is grandstanding because he lost out on Ukraine to the Bidens.

Now he is act holier then thou, pointing to the other side's corruption, when the truth is that he was denied the same level of corruption that he was seeking too.

Enjoy the show.

Oh, and most people on the right are no better then the left in this regard: The left suddenly started loving Bolton when they thought he could take Trump down. TOTAL intellectual dishonesty.

Now, the Right Wing, a lot that are "woke" to the 911 inside job, loves Rudy because he is taking on the left ... Rudy ...  the same asshole that is knee deep in 911 and afterwards, lied multiple times to cover up the crime.

I get bored of the blatant hypocrisy, a lot which is displayed on this very forum

Rudy is scum ... just like Roger Stone and Manafort (BOTH defended by the Right ONLY BECAUSE it is convenient to do so at the time even though BOTH have a LONG history of catering to BOTH sides of the aisle and knee deep in corruption)

They are all criminals. 
Have fun defending them, you wont see me doing it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mindzen's post:
  • snowglobe
Like Reply
(02-14-2020, 02:11 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: If he had nothing, they'd be quiet and would have moved on.

But noooo...they are worried about something.

Maybe his game is scaring the living shit out of them with fear that their corrupt war bleating will be exposed.

We all know Soros and the DS were wanting a war in the Ukraine and with Russia.

Maybe what we all don't know is HOW MUCH they really made off it and who was killed to keep their little corrupt scam secret.

Maybe this is why they won't shut up about it.

Last week, I read a story about DOJ investigations based on documents Rudy turned over to them. Apparently, this is about other or further docs.

So, he is cooperating with DOJ. Nothing about the docs was detailed.
[-] The following 3 users Like Max Gravity's post:
  • Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, Sami
Like Reply
(02-14-2020, 02:15 PM)Mindzen Wrote: Both sides were knee deep in Ukraine.

Now he is act holier then thou, pointing to the other side's corruption, when the truth is that he was denied the same level of corruption that he was seeking too.

Enjoy the show.

Oh, and most people on the right are no better then the left in this regard: The left suddenly started loving Bolton when they thought he could take Trump down. TOTAL intellectual dishonesty.

Now, the Right Wing, a lot that are "woke" to the 911 inside job, loves Rudy because he is taking on the left ... Rudy ...  the same asshole that is knee deep in 911 and afterwards, lied multiple times to cover up the crime.

I get bored of the blatant hypocrisy, a lot which is displayed on this very forum

Rudy is scum ... just like Roger Stone and Manafort (BOTH defended by the Right ONLY BECAUSE it is convenient to do so at the time even though BOTH have a LONG history of catering to BOTH sides of the aisle and knee deep in corruption)

They are all criminals. 

What both sides?

You mean Mitt Romeny and John McCaine?

They were always NEVER TRUMPING RINO democrats...JUST LIKE YOU!

Can you not get it yet? You are one of them!
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read." -Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 5 users Like Deplorably-Nameless's post:
  • Apache54, Max Gravity, Pintaday, Sami, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply

Enjoy the show.

They are all criminals. 

Yet, you constantly comment on it in detail.

So, maybe you need a hobby?
[-] The following 3 users Like Max Gravity's post:
Like Reply
(02-14-2020, 02:19 PM)Max Gravity Wrote:

Enjoy the show.

They are all criminals. 

Yet, you constantly comment on it in detail.

So, maybe you need a hobby?

He is paid $3.50 a post for his internet trolling job.
[-] The following 3 users Like Deplorably-Nameless's post:
  • Apache54, Max Gravity, Sami
Like Reply

Enjoy the show.

They are all criminals. 

The two sides are differentiated by those who are knee deep in the Ukraine and those who are not. 

Those who are knee deep are having a bad day, those who are not are getting ready to take them down. 

The rest of your post was blathering. Have a nice day.  Heartflowers
"Candles are how we keep fire as pets."
[-] The following 3 users Like snowglobe's post:
Like Reply

Enjoy the show.

They are all criminals. 

You seem very angry.

Ever notice the immense anger on your side? The Bernie Bros want to burn cities down if they don't win.

Pretty angry.

V6sRZf4
[-] The following 4 users Like Max Gravity's post:
  • Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, Pintaday, Sami
Like Reply