BULLSHIT! Vindman Will Not Be Investigated, Army Secretary Says
Thumbs Down 
The Army will not launch an investigation into a decorated officer who was a key witness during the impeachment inquiry into President Trump and then removed from his White House National Security Council (NSC) position, officials said Friday.

Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy said Lt. Col. Alex Vindman will begin a stint at a military college later this year, but he will be moved to a short-term assignment in the meantime. McCarthy did not provide any details on the new assignment.

"Colonel Vindman was scheduled to come back to the Army. He was detailed to the National Security Council in about the May-June timeframe," McCarthy said during an appearance at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. "We brought him back, he's got basically a bridging assignment for a couple [of] months ... and then will be heading on to a senior service college this summer, and there's no investigations of him."

READ MORE:  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vindman...etary-says
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Looking like NO liberal traitor will ever be held accountable for their BULLSHIT!
[-] Liked by:
  • MysticPizza, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
This is absolutely Bull Sh!t........

Need to drain the swamp in the ARMY too I guess.
[-] Liked by:
  • Kadosh, Max Gravity, RedAuroras, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Just jail one treasonous liberal.

Just One.

Please.
Like Reply
(02-14-2020, 08:52 PM)Troller Durden Wrote: Just jail one treasonous liberal.

Just One.

Please.

There are two legal systems. One for the guys in the club, and one for the rest of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUaqFzZLxU
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"

--an Area 51 Raider
[-] Liked by:
  • JF Priest, John, Kadosh, RedAuroras, StrongShallSurvive, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(02-14-2020, 09:31 PM)Max Gravity Wrote:

Just One.

Please.

There are two legal systems. One for the guys in the club, and one for the rest of us.

I wonder how long we Americans are going to tolerate this? 1dunno1
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(02-14-2020, 09:38 PM)Kadosh Wrote:

Just One.

Please.

They won't, which makes me think this may be a move by the government to frustrate people against perceived Deep State corruption.

All this letting libs walk would convince more people the government deep sources and deep state are protecting their own. A good slice of people will vote against Dems because of that perception.
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Heir, Kadosh, Max Gravity
Like Reply
(02-14-2020, 10:03 PM)TheOrderofChaos Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 09:38 PM)Kadosh Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 09:31 PM)Max Gravity Wrote: There are two legal systems. One for the guys in the club, and one for the rest of us.

They won't, which makes me think this may be a move by the government to frustrate people against perceived Deep State corruption.

All this letting libs walk would convince more people the government deep sources and deep state are protecting their own. A good slice of people will vote against Dems because of that perception.

I hope and pray that you're right.
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(02-14-2020, 10:09 PM)Kadosh Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 10:03 PM)TheOrderofChaos Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 09:38 PM)Kadosh Wrote: I wonder how long we Americans are going to tolerate this? 1dunno1

I hope and pray that you're right.
Believe me, me too.

Otherwise, we are all screwed since it proves the two tier justice system...
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Kadosh
Like Reply

Just One.

Please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUaqFzZLxU

Not in the military!

This peace of sh!t cake-eater should be held to the same UCMJ that the rest of us are held to!

I know that “clubs” exist because I ran with them but I was never one of them because I wouldn’t commit. And I KNOW that they would never put up with treason!
[-] Liked by:
  • Kadosh, Max Gravity
Like Reply