The Official Sasquatch Thread
https://youtu.be/pFq1eT9tMJ4?list=RDo_l4Ab5FRwM&t=92
[-] The following 2 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • =42, Apache54
Like Reply
Power to the Squatch!
I believe there are still pockets where they can exist, out here on the olympic penninsula. There are still wild places where the roads don't go. Alas, not here in town, but we do still see elk and deer around. Squatch is not far behind, in the uncut hills.

I believe in Bigfoot, 10 out of 10 toes

Canada and Alaska for sure.
Heartflowers
[-] The following 5 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Apache54, LucyBarnable, Sassy, Scuffalufacus, StrongShallSurvive
Like Reply
(02-16-2020, 04:14 PM)StrongShallSurvive Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 02:47 PM)Sassy Wrote: Sorry guys those are reported to beTodd Standing fakes- the close ups are.  Just look up Todd Standing. 

Even Dr Bindernagle said they are close portraits of the Sasquatch face. 

I don't think they look at all like the Biggies.   Wink
I can't "STAND" Todd Standing! He's discrediting all people who are "knowers." I've seen them clear as day, a whole family across a lake up in the back country of the Deschutes National Forest.  I see their structures and prints damn near everytime I go fishing and hiking near where I live. I'm completely fascinated with these beings. Somethings really weird with how they are able to stay so stealth and avoid all the game cams. Can't wait for my next encounter. It's such an adrenaline rush, like no other. Heartflowers

I always think how easy it would be to hide and never be seen in forests like that.
It's so cool that you saw a whole family of them!
[-] The following 4 users Like LucyBarnable's post:
  • Apache54, FlyoverCountry, Sassy, StrongShallSurvive
Like Reply
Latest and greatest vid, from January of this year. Taken in Maine. From 1 commenter, although all the comments were interesting. Also, there are 2 of them in the video

This feels real to me. These Sasquatch are trying to remain hidden. Notice they have picked the two largest circumference trees in the area, not to mention trees with the darkest color bark to blend in with. That movement from one tree to the other was to gain better camouflage. Look how gingerly and quiet that Sasquatch was when walking. Also.....conical head, Sasquatch like gait, size, and long arms.

[-] The following 3 users Like Scuffalufacus's post:
  • Apache54, FlyoverCountry, LucyBarnable
Like Reply
The real action is over on the unofficial Sasquatch thread.
[-] The following 1 user Likes San Azulito's post:
  • Apache54
Like Reply
(02-16-2020, 03:40 PM)cynically absurd Wrote: A Face to Face Encounter I lived through at Lake Merwin Wash. could have been told here.

But, I didn't enjoy the replies to my other thread, so no dice.

One Item I will relate, if any person states they have such an encounter, ask them to describe the eyes.

The Eyes have several uncommon attributes.

The Smell is like Dead Rotting Flesh mixed with putrid Skunk shit.

anyway, enjoy

it's back to the Boat this Spring. If Sash wants to find me again, Better be a Swimmer.LOL

[Image: gQM3VcU.jpg]

Personally, I'd love to hear of your experience. You're right about the eyes too! I posted some video with exceptionally good video of the creature, Which was refuted by saying that the man that produced it was a scammer. Here's a video to refute that. Personally, I believe him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1zPhzmhM7k
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scuffalufacus's post:
  • Apache54
Like Reply
(02-16-2020, 04:14 PM)StrongShallSurvive Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 02:47 PM)Sassy Wrote: Sorry guys those are reported to beTodd Standing fakes- the close ups are.  Just look up Todd Standing. 

Even Dr Bindernagle said they are close portraits of the Sasquatch face. 

I don't think they look at all like the Biggies.   Wink
I can't "STAND" Todd Standing! He's discrediting all people who are "knowers." I've seen them clear as day, a whole family across a lake up in the back country of the Deschutes National Forest.  I see their structures and prints damn near everytime I go fishing and hiking near where I live. I'm completely fascinated with these beings. Somethings really weird with how they are able to stay so stealth and avoid all the game cams. Can't wait for my next encounter. It's such an adrenaline rush, like no other. Heartflowers

Many places where "Big foot's" are reported to roam are also places reported to have portals. It seems like they only stay in areas where there is good cover of forests. They are seen IN the four corners area of the Southwest, but don't stay. I guess the country is to open for them to hide, but they are seen on Indian reservations in the known portal areas. The other interesting thing is it appears that some are very docile and others are mean as hell.
[-] The following 3 users Like Apache54's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, John, Sassy
Like Reply
In September last year I went up to my friend Rob's cabin in the U.P. of Michigan for a week of fishing on Chaney Lake, the cabin has a cast iron wood burning fireplace for heat, and I needed some firewood in case it got cold overnight, so I went across the street to the woods, packing my 10 MM in case I ran into a bear.
 As soon as I got into the woods I had a creepy weird feeling like I was being watched, so I quickly searched the woods for a long piece of dead birch and got the hell out of there, the creeps went away as soon as I got back across the road, which was weird because I've always been comfortable in those woods before.
 A few days later I was packing up to leave for home and decided to go back into the same woods to pick some of the King Bolete mushrooms that I noticed growing there the day I was looking for firewood, so I pocketed my gun and grabbed a bag for the mushrooms, then went about 200 yards into the woods.

The woods up there can get pretty dense and in much of it you can only see 10 feet or so, and it gets pretty dark in there too, I got to a more open area where I could see 50-60 feet and was looking around for 'shrooms when I was suddenly seized with panic and terror like I've never felt before, as if someone were about to kill me, I turned back around to get the hell out of there and started my way back where I came from, into the dense growth where I felt a bit safer, and my panic attack suddenly went away.

I stopped to pick a few 'shrooms I saw on the way in (big mistake) when I was struck again with terror 10 times worse, apparently I wasn't getting out of the woods fast enough for whomever it was that wanted me out of there, I was in such panic that I couldn't remember which way it was to get back, worsening my situation.
 I picked a route out of the bush that looked familiar, downhill toward the road, I decided to take the edge of the swamp where I had better sight of the road, that decision took me a little further out of the way I came in at and I was seized with a third bout of terror and panic, with an image planted in my head of a hand reaching out of the bush ripping my head off.

I could see where the road was, and the swamp is difficult to navigate due to high grass hiding rocks and dead logs and branches, all the while having the image of something huge jumping up out of the swamp grass and ripping my head off, I managed to get to the side of the road in the 4-foot deep ditch next to the guardrail, still not out of the woods yet, I had to walk the ditch another 30 feet to the spot where the guardrail ended and climbed out of the ditch and got across the street with the bag of 'shrooms still in my hand, the panic and terror left me and I could still feel eyes on me from the woods, never seen, heard, or smelled anything unusual the whole time, I didn't find out that it was a Sasquatch until several months later.
[-] The following 5 users Like Weasel Keeper's post:
  • Apache54, Capslock, John, Sassy, Scuffalufacus
Like Reply
(02-16-2020, 09:54 AM)Apache54 Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 09:45 AM)Scuffalufacus Wrote: I've seen a lot of Sasquatch videos
I've never seen one that has the clarity that I see in this video.

It says this video has been disabled by the owner is not available anymore.
It still runs on YT I just watched . Good video !  Just click the WATCH ON YOUTUBE link
In the course of human events there have always been those who deny or reject human freedom, but Americans will never falter in defending the fundamental truths of human liberty proclaimed on July 4, 1776. We will—we must—always hold these truths.
[-] The following 2 users Like CSB's post:
  • Apache54, Scuffalufacus
Like Reply
Last May I went up to Harshaw, Wi to help my friend Jim put an addition on his cabin, and on the way back on highway 51 north of Plainfield I was in the passenger seat looking out the window for deer and other critters, I saw in a field and animal I thought at first was a cow, but as we were approaching it going 70 MPH, I noticed it was way bigger than a cow and guessed that it must be a buffalo because of the size.
 It was about 100 feet from the highway, dark brown and nearly black and appeared to be moving toward a treeline, at this point I'm a bit confused because this thing I think is a buffalo has no head or horns and is flat across the back, moving through the tall grass up a slope, it looks to be at least 1,200 pounds.
 As it got to the treeline, an arm came out of it and it pulled itself up by a tree, standing upright, I looked at Jim to see if he's looking there, but he's staring straight ahead at the road, oblivious to what I'm watching.
 For the next couple of seconds I watched it turn it's head toward the road and I could clearly see its face and eyes, it was 100% human, but the skin on its face was a brownish grey and the eyes were a light brown honey yellowish with white sclera, thin lips and a wide flat nose, sloped forehead with large brow, this thing was at least 12 feet tall. 
 It took a couple of months before I could tell anyone what I saw that day, I've only told five people about it and most I think believe me, not a day goes by that I don't think of what I saw last May, and experienced at the cabin seven months earlier, it has completely changed my attitude toward hunting and exploring the woods, I always keep my 10 MM in my pocket even in the woods behind my house.
[-] The following 3 users Like Weasel Keeper's post:
  • Capslock, FlyoverCountry, Scuffalufacus
Like Reply