The Official Sasquatch Thread
(02-16-2020, 10:39 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 04:14 PM)StrongShallSurvive Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 02:47 PM)Sassy Wrote: Sorry guys those are reported to beTodd Standing fakes- the close ups are.  Just look up Todd Standing. 

Even Dr Bindernagle said they are close portraits of the Sasquatch face. 

I don't think they look at all like the Biggies.   Wink
I can't "STAND" Todd Standing! He's discrediting all people who are "knowers." I've seen them clear as day, a whole family across a lake up in the back country of the Deschutes National Forest.  I see their structures and prints damn near everytime I go fishing and hiking near where I live. I'm completely fascinated with these beings. Somethings really weird with how they are able to stay so stealth and avoid all the game cams. Can't wait for my next encounter. It's such an adrenaline rush, like no other. Heartflowers

I always think how easy it would be to hide and never be seen in forests like that.
It's so cool that you saw a whole family of them!

@StrongShallSurvive, what lake in DNF? I'm from the area and grew up camping, fishing & mountain biking all over the Cascade Lakes Highway area. I never had a Squatch experience there, but I did have what I consider a possible encounter over the mountains in the upper Willamette drainage. A good friend of mine did have a sighting with interaction in the back country near Cultus lake approximately the late 80's.
[-] The following 2 users Like =42's post:
  • LucyBarnable, Sassy
Like Reply
Steve Isdahl and his videos have been a great help for me these last few months, I don't feel alone in my experiences and I can share them without being called a crackpot or nutjob or whatever. Popnana

[-] The following 3 users Like Weasel Keeper's post:
  • Drifter, FlyoverCountry, Scuffalufacus
Like Reply
(01-01-2021, 05:12 PM)Dr. Weasel Keeper Wrote: Steve Isdahl and his videos have been a great help for me these last few months, I don't feel alone in my experiences and I can share them without being called a crackpot or nutjob or whatever. Popnana

If you hit the reply button you can watch the videos in the reply boxes. I don't know why you can't see them after you post them  1dunno1

I love his vids. He is such a character and doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. He's a breath of fresh air. He reads emails of peoples experiences in his videos. This was a good one too.  @FlyoverCountry you will like this one. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_oJtXvXzvc

I've followed the Bigfoot mystery for about 40 years even being the mod of one of the forums that was supposed to be about Bigfoot. It's been quite the journey and I'm thinking that they are flesh and blood but can travel through portals.

Some are good, some are bad but mostly they just want to be left alone because when they are found and a location is made public the government goes in and kills them. There's too many interviews of people involved in those situations for it to not be so. @Apache54 I'm sure you know about this.
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!
[-] The following 8 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Apache54, FlyoverCountry, IDR, John, Kraut, LucyBarnable, Scuffalufacus, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
(01-01-2021, 05:24 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 05:12 PM)Dr. Weasel Keeper Wrote: Steve Isdahl and his videos have been a great help for me these last few months, I don't feel alone in my experiences and I can share them without being called a crackpot or nutjob or whatever. Popnana

If you hit the reply button you can watch the videos in the reply boxes. I don't know why you can't see them after you post them  1dunno1

I love his vids. He is such a character and doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. He's a breath of fresh air. He reads emails of peoples experiences in his videos. This was a good one too.  @FlyoverCountry you will like this one. 

I've followed the Bigfoot mystery for about 40 years even being the mod of one of the forums that was supposed to be about Bigfoot. It's been quite the journey and I'm thinking that they are flesh and blood but can travel through portals.

Some of good, some are bad but mostly they just want to be left alone because when they are found and a location is made public the government goes in and kills them. There's too many interviews of people involved in those situations for it to not be so. @Apache54 I'm sure you know about this.

Yes, unfortunately I do. They (govies) don't want the public to really know about portals. They try to keep so many things secret and the public dumbed down. that is one reason there is so much disinfo. on the net.
[-] The following 7 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Drifter, FlyoverCountry, John, LucyBarnable, Sassy, Scuffalufacus, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
(01-01-2021, 05:37 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 05:24 PM)Sassy Wrote:

Some of good, some are bad but mostly they just want to be left alone because when they are found and a location is made public the government goes in and kills them. There's too many interviews of people involved in those situations for it to not be so. @Apache54 I'm sure you know about this.

Yes, unfortunately I do. They (govies) don't want the public to really know about portals. They try to keep so many things secret and the public dumbed down.  that is one reason there is so much disinfo. on the net.

When I was in NATO, I heard stories of ARMY helicopters lifting dead bodies out in cargo nets when mount St. Hellen popped.  1dunno1
- Atlas Shrugged: Now Non Fiction -
[-] The following 6 users Like John's post:
  • Apache54, FlyoverCountry, LucyBarnable, Sassy, Scuffalufacus, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
(01-01-2021, 05:50 PM)John Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 05:37 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 05:24 PM)Sassy Wrote: If you hit the reply button you can watch the videos in the reply boxes. I don't know why you can't see them after you post them  1dunno1

Yes, unfortunately I do. They (govies) don't want the public to really know about portals. They try to keep so many things secret and the public dumbed down.  that is one reason there is so much disinfo. on the net.

When I was in NATO, I heard stories of ARMY helicopters lifting dead bodies out in cargo nets when mount St. Hellen popped.  1dunno1

I heard those stories and I also know in the past there have been some black ops that hunted them, but i could not ever get that confirmed and what they wanted them for, other than my personal opinion is they are not all alike and they wish to keep them as conspiracy format only.

Have you ever watched the video's put out by some retired Navajo Rangers and the true stories they told. The video's are kind of slow, but IF you know anything about Navajo's the REAL tribal ones like these guys don't lie. well worth watching for many reason's I think there is at least two maybe more video's on you tube or they used to be.

here is one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEA1G8efmuc
[-] The following 2 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Sassy, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
(01-01-2021, 03:16 PM)Dr. Weasel Keeper Wrote: In September last year I went up to my friend Rob's cabin in the U.P. of Michigan for a week of fishing on Chaney Lake, the cabin has a cast iron wood burning fireplace for heat, and I needed some firewood in case it got cold overnight, so I went across the street to the woods, packing my 10 MM in case I ran into a bear.
 As soon as I got into the woods I had a creepy weird feeling like I was being watched, so I quickly searched the woods for a long piece of dead birch and got the hell out of there, the creeps went away as soon as I got back across the road, which was weird because I've always been comfortable in those woods before.
 A few days later I was packing up to leave for home and decided to go back into the same woods to pick some of the King Bolete mushrooms that I noticed growing there the day I was looking for firewood, so I pocketed my gun and grabbed a bag for the mushrooms, then went about 200 yards into the woods.

The woods up there can get pretty dense and in much of it you can only see 10 feet or so, and it gets pretty dark in there too, I got to a more open area where I could see 50-60 feet and was looking around for 'shrooms when I was suddenly seized with panic and terror like I've never felt before, as if someone were about to kill me, I turned back around to get the hell out of there and started my way back where I came from, into the dense growth where I felt a bit safer, and my panic attack suddenly went away.

I stopped to pick a few 'shrooms I saw on the way in (big mistake) when I was struck again with terror 10 times worse, apparently I wasn't getting out of the woods fast enough for whomever it was that wanted me out of there, I was in such panic that I couldn't remember which way it was to get back, worsening my situation.
 I picked a route out of the bush that looked familiar, downhill toward the road, I decided to take the edge of the swamp where I had better sight of the road, that decision took me a little further out of the way I came in at and I was seized with a third bout of terror and panic, with an image planted in my head of a hand reaching out of the bush ripping my head off.

I could see where the road was, and the swamp is difficult to navigate due to high grass hiding rocks and dead logs and branches, all the while having the image of something huge jumping up out of the swamp grass and ripping my head off, I managed to get to the side of the road in the 4-foot deep ditch next to the guardrail, still not out of the woods yet, I had to walk the ditch another 30 feet to the spot where the guardrail ended and climbed out of the ditch and got across the street with the bag of 'shrooms still in my hand, the panic and terror left me and I could still feel eyes on me from the woods, never seen, heard, or smelled anything unusual the whole time, I didn't find out that it was a Sasquatch until several months later.
Some people say bigfoot can emit infrasound that causes that feeling. 

1dunno1

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Apache54, John, LucyBarnable, Sassy, spOOkyse7en, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
https://sasquatchchronicles.com/

^^good site
[-] The following 4 users Like Troller Durden's post:
  • Apache54, FlyoverCountry, John, Sassy
Like Reply
(01-01-2021, 08:41 PM)Troller Durden Wrote: https://sasquatchchronicles.com/

^^good site
I like this southern boy reading me bedtime stories  Chuckle

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Apache54, Sassy, Troller Durden
Like Reply
(01-01-2021, 08:29 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 03:16 PM)Dr. Weasel Keeper Wrote: In September last year I went up to my friend Rob's cabin in the U.P. of Michigan for a week of fishing on Chaney Lake, the cabin has a cast iron wood burning fireplace for heat, and I needed some firewood in case it got cold overnight, so I went across the street to the woods, packing my 10 MM in case I ran into a bear.
 As soon as I got into the woods I had a creepy weird feeling like I was being watched, so I quickly searched the woods for a long piece of dead birch and got the hell out of there, the creeps went away as soon as I got back across the road, which was weird because I've always been comfortable in those woods before.
 A few days later I was packing up to leave for home and decided to go back into the same woods to pick some of the King Bolete mushrooms that I noticed growing there the day I was looking for firewood, so I pocketed my gun and grabbed a bag for the mushrooms, then went about 200 yards into the woods.

The woods up there can get pretty dense and in much of it you can only see 10 feet or so, and it gets pretty dark in there too, I got to a more open area where I could see 50-60 feet and was looking around for 'shrooms when I was suddenly seized with panic and terror like I've never felt before, as if someone were about to kill me, I turned back around to get the hell out of there and started my way back where I came from, into the dense growth where I felt a bit safer, and my panic attack suddenly went away.

I stopped to pick a few 'shrooms I saw on the way in (big mistake) when I was struck again with terror 10 times worse, apparently I wasn't getting out of the woods fast enough for whomever it was that wanted me out of there, I was in such panic that I couldn't remember which way it was to get back, worsening my situation.
 I picked a route out of the bush that looked familiar, downhill toward the road, I decided to take the edge of the swamp where I had better sight of the road, that decision took me a little further out of the way I came in at and I was seized with a third bout of terror and panic, with an image planted in my head of a hand reaching out of the bush ripping my head off.

I could see where the road was, and the swamp is difficult to navigate due to high grass hiding rocks and dead logs and branches, all the while having the image of something huge jumping up out of the swamp grass and ripping my head off, I managed to get to the side of the road in the 4-foot deep ditch next to the guardrail, still not out of the woods yet, I had to walk the ditch another 30 feet to the spot where the guardrail ended and climbed out of the ditch and got across the street with the bag of 'shrooms still in my hand, the panic and terror left me and I could still feel eyes on me from the woods, never seen, heard, or smelled anything unusual the whole time, I didn't find out that it was a Sasquatch until several months later.
Some people say bigfoot can emit infrasound that causes that feeling. 

1dunno1
The bastards are telepathic and can send thoughts and images directly into your head, along with the panic and terror, when I was back up in Harshaw at Jim's cabin putting up the roof trusses and steel roof, the bastards knew I was in the area and at about 4:30 AM I got a vivid image that woke me from a dead sleep of my head being chewed upon by one of them and being reminded that the back door to the cabin was unlocked, I couldn't get back to sleep after that.
[-] The following 4 users Like Weasel Keeper's post:
  • Apache54, FlyoverCountry, John, LucyBarnable
Like Reply