The Official Sasquatch Thread

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Apache54, Pipkunts, Scuffalufacus, Verity, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
They are real ive had two encounters up here in BC .I love the bush but once you've had a encounter with these beings its never the same again unfortunately..
[-] The following 7 users Like Drifter's post:
  • Apache54, FlyoverCountry, John, LucyBarnable, Pipkunts, Verity, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
(01-02-2021, 01:24 AM)Drifter Wrote: They are real ive had two encounters up here in BC .I love the bush but once you've had a encounter with these beings its never the same again unfortunately..

YUP,

Once a person learns ALL the things we have been told are myths and then learns MOST have a bearing of truth to them, which include Sas's and portals and MANY other things. It can be a real eye opener and gives new respect when visiting the great outdoors.
[-] The following 6 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Drifter, FlyoverCountry, John, LucyBarnable, Verity, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
(01-01-2021, 09:49 PM)Dr. Weasel Keeper Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 08:29 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 03:16 PM)Dr. Weasel Keeper Wrote: In September last year I went up to my friend Rob's cabin in the U.P. of Michigan for a week of fishing on Chaney Lake, the cabin has a cast iron wood burning fireplace for heat, and I needed some firewood in case it got cold overnight, so I went across the street to the woods, packing my 10 MM in case I ran into a bear.
 As soon as I got into the woods I had a creepy weird feeling like I was being watched, so I quickly searched the woods for a long piece of dead birch and got the hell out of there, the creeps went away as soon as I got back across the road, which was weird because I've always been comfortable in those woods before.
 A few days later I was packing up to leave for home and decided to go back into the same woods to pick some of the King Bolete mushrooms that I noticed growing there the day I was looking for firewood, so I pocketed my gun and grabbed a bag for the mushrooms, then went about 200 yards into the woods.

The woods up there can get pretty dense and in much of it you can only see 10 feet or so, and it gets pretty dark in there too, I got to a more open area where I could see 50-60 feet and was looking around for 'shrooms when I was suddenly seized with panic and terror like I've never felt before, as if someone were about to kill me, I turned back around to get the hell out of there and started my way back where I came from, into the dense growth where I felt a bit safer, and my panic attack suddenly went away.

I stopped to pick a few 'shrooms I saw on the way in (big mistake) when I was struck again with terror 10 times worse, apparently I wasn't getting out of the woods fast enough for whomever it was that wanted me out of there, I was in such panic that I couldn't remember which way it was to get back, worsening my situation.
 I picked a route out of the bush that looked familiar, downhill toward the road, I decided to take the edge of the swamp where I had better sight of the road, that decision took me a little further out of the way I came in at and I was seized with a third bout of terror and panic, with an image planted in my head of a hand reaching out of the bush ripping my head off.

I could see where the road was, and the swamp is difficult to navigate due to high grass hiding rocks and dead logs and branches, all the while having the image of something huge jumping up out of the swamp grass and ripping my head off, I managed to get to the side of the road in the 4-foot deep ditch next to the guardrail, still not out of the woods yet, I had to walk the ditch another 30 feet to the spot where the guardrail ended and climbed out of the ditch and got across the street with the bag of 'shrooms still in my hand, the panic and terror left me and I could still feel eyes on me from the woods, never seen, heard, or smelled anything unusual the whole time, I didn't find out that it was a Sasquatch until several months later.
Some people say bigfoot can emit infrasound that causes that feeling. 

1dunno1
The bastards are telepathic and can send thoughts and images directly into your head, along with the panic and terror, when I was back up in Harshaw at Jim's cabin putting up the roof trusses and steel roof, the bastards knew I was in the area and at about 4:30 AM I got a vivid image that woke me from a dead sleep of my head being chewed upon by one of them and being reminded that the back door to the cabin was unlocked, I couldn't get back to sleep after that.

I believe they come thru a portal and so if they are from a different dimension there is no telling what things are like on the other side. I have not heard much about them emitting noises and or being telepathic, but I do know if so, that would explain some things people have said about them. I know many people get a very eerie feeling in the woods in the areas where they have been seen. I have not personally seen one, but I have seen some pretty wild things and when in areas they are to be found have had LOTS of strange feeling arise and I am very used to being in the wild outbacks.

@FlyoverCountry
[-] The following 8 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Drifter, FlyoverCountry, John, LucyBarnable, Pipkunts, Scuffalufacus, Verity, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
Steve is spot on and lays it out right here, it's 26 minutes long, but it's a good one, the Les Stroud part is interesting in particular to me, with them knowing that you are aware of them.

[-] The following 7 users Like Weasel Keeper's post:
  • Apache54, FlyoverCountry, Heir, John, Max the Nine, Scuffalufacus, Verity
Like Reply
[Image: BeDOXwuCAAAfYSB.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Alluvial's post:
  • Apache54, John, Verity
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 05:07 AM)Alluvial Wrote: [Image: BeDOXwuCAAAfYSB.jpg]
Don't do that mate, it takes the piss.
All I've got is listening to hundreds of people's reports. There is mystery in the bush.
Dog Man anywhere else could be argued against. In Aus it's justifiable.

[Image: images-jpeg-91.jpg]
Like Reply
Not much sasquatch. But /×/ green txt has good stories.
Like Reply
(01-02-2021, 10:32 PM)Dr. Weasel Keeper Wrote: Steve is spot on and lays it out right here, it's 26 minutes long, but it's a good one, the Les Stroud part is interesting in particular to me, with them knowing that you are aware of them.

Very in-her-sting. who is this man?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Max the Nine's post:
  • Scuffalufacus
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 08:11 AM)Max the Nine Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:32 PM)Dr. Weasel Keeper Wrote: Steve is spot on and lays it out right here, it's 26 minutes long, but it's a good one, the Les Stroud part is interesting in particular to me, with them knowing that you are aware of them.

Very in-her-sting. who is this man?
He is Steve Isdahl. A professional hunter from BC.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scuffalufacus's post:
  • Weasel Keeper
Like Reply