The Official Sasquatch Thread
Same case, sorry gang. Defiled the report.  Facepalm
Like Reply

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Sassy
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 10:39 AM)Pipkunts Wrote: For reference, built to win on Mt Bathurst. Cost many thousands now.
[Image: s5IzAAE.jpg]
The GTR-XU1  Drinks  

Good restored stock examples are asking $100K.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elric's post:
  • Sassy
Like Reply

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, Sassy, Scuffalufacus, Verity
Like Reply
Lmao

Have any of you seen this one?

The world is a magical place full of people who are waiting to be offended by something.
[-] The following 4 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • =42, FlyoverCountry, Sassy, Scuffalufacus
Like Reply
(04-10-2021, 03:44 PM)snowglobe Wrote: Lmao

I have it was hilarious, especially the way he tells it.  Lmao Seriously, who would do that??/
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!
[-] The following 4 users Like Sassy's post:
  • =42, FlyoverCountry, Scuffalufacus, snowglobe
Like Reply
(04-10-2021, 03:47 PM)Sassy Wrote:

I have it was hilarious, especially the way he tells it.  Lmao Seriously, who would do that??/

I think that it is a classic case of Dumbstruck crossed with Twitterpation myself. Chuckle
The world is a magical place full of people who are waiting to be offended by something.
[-] The following 4 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • =42, FlyoverCountry, Sassy, Scuffalufacus
Like Reply
(04-10-2021, 03:56 PM)snowglobe Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 03:47 PM)Sassy Wrote:

I think that it is a classic case of Dumbstruck crossed with Twitterpation myself.  Chuckle

Be sure to read the comments. They are hilarious too.  Chuckle  He told in one of the comments that they knew where they worked.

[-] The following 2 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Scuffalufacus, snowglobe
Like Reply
(04-10-2021, 03:58 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 03:56 PM)snowglobe Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 03:47 PM)Sassy Wrote: I have it was hilarious, especially the way he tells it.  Lmao Seriously, who would do that??/

I think that it is a classic case of Dumbstruck crossed with Twitterpation myself.  Chuckle

Be sure to read the comments. They are hilarious too.  Chuckle  He told in one of the comments that they knew where they worked.

Lmao I just watched it again on YouTube. He was hilarious retelling the story.  Here's some of the comments under the video. 

"And this is exactly why there aren't any pics of Sasquatch same shock and awe"

"Don't worry man...not your fault...hard to think with only 1/2 the blood left in your brain."

[color=var(--yt-spec-text-primary)]Clay Robert- "[url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJn75awxGUsQ5vNOYbpQBWg][/url][color=var(--yt-spec-text-primary)]Steve we need to get you on the Rogan podcast to tell this story and put a worldwide call out to find these girls.
We must find these girls and shoot this missing video!
It is our duty to establish this story as fact and let the girls tell their side of the story."
[/color]

Steve wrote- "Clay Robert we could find them easy ! They worked at a remote heli ski outfit 12 miles down the frozen lake at the other end !"

[/color]

[-] The following 2 users Like Sassy's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Scuffalufacus
Like Reply