The Official Sasquatch Thread
(01-01-2021, 04:52 PM)Weasel Keeper Wrote: Last May I went up to Harshaw, Wi to help my friend Jim put an addition on his cabin, and on the way back on highway 51 north of Plainfield I was in the passenger seat looking out the window for deer and other critters, I saw in a field and animal I thought at first was a cow, but as we were approaching it going 70 MPH, I noticed it was way bigger than a cow and guessed that it must be a buffalo because of the size.
 It was about 100 feet from the highway, dark brown and nearly black and appeared to be moving toward a treeline, at this point I'm a bit confused because this thing I think is a buffalo has no head or horns and is flat across the back, moving through the tall grass up a slope, it looks to be at least 1,200 pounds.
 As it got to the treeline, an arm came out of it and it pulled itself up by a tree, standing upright, I looked at Jim to see if he's looking there, but he's staring straight ahead at the road, oblivious to what I'm watching.
 For the next couple of seconds I watched it turn it's head toward the road and I could clearly see its face and eyes, it was 100% human, but the skin on its face was a brownish grey and the eyes were a light brown honey yellowish with white sclera, thin lips and a wide flat nose, sloped forehead with large brow, this thing was at least 12 feet tall. 
 It took a couple of months before I could tell anyone what I saw that day, I've only told five people about it and most I think believe me, not a day goes by that I don't think of what I saw last May, and experienced at the cabin seven months earlier, it has completely changed my attitude toward hunting and exploring the woods, I always keep my 10 MM in my pocket even in the woods behind my house.

Thanks for sharing those.  That must have been one of the alpha's.
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!

We never know how high we are, till we are called to rise. And then, if we are true to plan our statures touch the skies. Emily Dickinson
[-] The following 7 users Like Sassy's post:
  • BirdLady2, FlyoverCountry, Pipkunts, Scuffalufacus, snowglobe, Verity, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
Here is a great story. It starts at 8.5 min. mark.

The world is a magical place full of people who are waiting to be offended by something.
[-] The following 3 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Sassy, Verity
Like Reply

The audio cuts out a couple times  Eyeroll

This one is fixed from an earlier one with bad audio 

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • snowglobe, Verity
Like Reply
There's an excellent message about current political manipulation in the beginning 

[-] The following 3 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Apache54, Scuffalufacus, snowglobe
Like Reply
The new rumble channel for The Facts By Howtohunt . com

https://rumble.com/vgorzv-watch-this-loo...r-you.html
The world is a magical place full of people who are waiting to be offended by something.
[-] The following 1 user Likes snowglobe's post:
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Heir
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 04:33 PM)snowglobe Wrote:
Do you think that's real.  It's massive but the 2nd glimpse looks funny

[-] The following 1 user Likes FlyoverCountry's post:
  • snowglobe
Like Reply

[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Elric, snowglobe
Like Reply
I've listened to most of Sasquatch Chronicles less subscription. The crawl that has been mentioned many numerous times is fascinating. The idea (don't laugh) when Ninja training, you crawl through the bush on yr fingertips and your toes low to the ground, this is extremely difficult without extreme conditioning and more so to do it at speed.

Supreme Athletes of the bush.

These dog men, or Cenicifale < i know wrong spelling. Are more of the worry, many have been sited at 10-12' and will and can take down a Squatch. 

I could prob half deal with witnessing a Yowie, but a werewolf!
[-] The following 4 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Betty, FlyoverCountry, snowglobe, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 04:33 PM)snowglobe Wrote:
That looks fake to me.
[-] The following 2 users Like Weasel Keeper's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, snowglobe
Like Reply