Q Thread Updates/drops/posts
Really?!?!?!

Like Reply
Jptdknpa Jptdknpa Jptdknpa
[Image: SAYTd8v.jpg]
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Billy, CalledOutOne, Elric, K1ll_R06U3, LQQKY, Sami, Sassy, snowglobe
Like Reply

Heavenly Father, please keep President Donald Trump and his family safe and protected, along with all the Patriots who are working with him and for him.  Protect and Nurture our Nation, and help us through these turbulent times.  We ask this in the Name of Christ.  Amen. 
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 02:39 PM)ishtahota Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 12:49 PM)Billy Wrote: [Image: idlcJsG.png]

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: aaf367 No.8573290 ?
Mar 26 2020 12:30:51 (EST) NEW
[infiltration instead of invasion]
Q

China?

China would fit that narrative, but Twitter folks are saying it is this:

[Image: TiNDLcC.png]

However, time will tell.   Popnana
Heavenly Father, please keep President Donald Trump and his family safe and protected, along with all the Patriots who are working with him and for him.  Protect and Nurture our Nation, and help us through these turbulent times.  We ask this in the Name of Christ.  Amen. 
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Billy, CalledOutOne, ishtahota, K1ll_R06U3, LQQKY, Pintaday, Sami, snowglobe
Like Reply
5 COGENT minutes with Tucker Carlson recaps how New York's Leaders help fan the flames of stupidity!

Epic Tucker.
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 02:42 PM)Michele B Wrote: Hey, all.  I am way, WAY, WAY behind in this thread, but I wanted to make an observation....

I check Vincent Kennedy's twitter page periodically (like every several days), and I noticed a few days ago that he had some "symbols" around his name.....I don't know what they were, and I wish I had taken a screen shot of them, because now THEY ARE GONE!!

I wonder if they were a "message" to someone (or oneS). Anyway, it's gone now, so I just wonder if anyone saw the symbols and had any idea what they might have meant.

I saw them, and they were there earlier today.
I also saw your question from (yesterday?) but I have no idea what those symbol things are/were or what they meant so didn't reply to your post.  

Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Billy, CalledOutOne, K1ll_R06U3, Sami
Like Reply
ANOTHER downside to Corona Virus! Online Colleges present a chance for Rightwing Groups to get their hands on the actual crap they teach in colleges!!!!

Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 08:00 PM)Hickory Wrote: From Drop #3896
What is the mathematical probability this occurs [the ‘time bomb’ explodes] at the exact point in time that allows for maximum damage [above] prior to the P_elec?
Outside of standard deviation?

Can the US systems be tampered with to remotely change to 60GH? If so, that could bring on the TIME BOMB like a runaway locomotive!

Wyatt is making some good posts about this stuff...more questions, but @Hickory, in light of the YT you linked yesterday w/Canadian doc, I do feel there is lots to this....and the WH's are aware, and with what they pulled off with this one (2 strains? one less lethal?) the next one, IF
they last past this....would be neutralized.
But they ain't getting there.
I knows it, I do. Good/God's got this.
Ok..
back to Wyatt posts.
(go to his site as he has a bunch that aren't in threads...but good thoughts/questions IMO.)

https://twitter.com/Western2A/status/124...6309697549
https://twitter.com/Western2A/status/124...4342335488
https://twitter.com/Western2A/status/124...7025549313
"Trump's supporters take him seriously but not literally. Trump's opponents take him literally but not seriously."-P Thiel (?)
Like Reply
I heard this on a radio talk show a couple nights ago (Jim Bohanon I think), and meant to find it and post it yesterday.

For your listening enjoyment ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLNyZ-0H9qQ
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 03:21 PM)SouthernBelle Wrote: "Study: President Trump Could Create 800K Jobs, Reduce Drug Prices By Bringing Pharma Manufacturing Back To The U.S."

"According to a new study, President Trump could create hundreds of thousands of new jobs by bringing pharmaceutical industries back to the U.S. Research from the Coalition for a Prosperous America revealed that a reshoring of drug manufacturing facilities could create 800,000 high-paying jobs across the nation.

Economists have also claimed the move would ease America’s reliance on imported drugs from countries like China, Germany and Ireland. Additionally, it would reduce drug prices and healthcare costs for all Americans.  ..."

Full Story

I posted the story to Twitter.  Hopefully it will get RT'd at least a few times, although I don't have much luck with that.  My account is badly "deboosted" aka Shadowbanned.  Sad
Like Reply