Q Thread Updates/drops/posts
(06-30-2020, 02:57 PM)Jonquilmusic Wrote: Sometimes I swear she's getting paid by Trump!

I have felt that from the start.....what makes a great movie? Aha....

Welcome back Sir Slappy!!!
"Trump's supporters take him seriously but not literally. Trump's opponents take him literally but not seriously."-P Thiel (?)
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Billy, Dr Evil, Elric, Hotmess, LQQKY
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 02:34 PM)LQQKY Wrote: Jptdknpa 

OMG....that is so perfect!
Thanks, LQQKY, for the smile/laugh.
Chuckle
"Trump's supporters take him seriously but not literally. Trump's opponents take him literally but not seriously."-P Thiel (?)
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 04:39 PM)Hickory Wrote: Latest Bombard's Body Language Video

Bill and Melinda (?) Gates

https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2020/06...nda-gates/

Posted to Twitter ....

[Image: 0tNBekb.png]for our Constitutional Republic !!  
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Billy, Deplorably-Nameless, Dr Evil, Elric, ishtahota, Sami, Sassy
Like Reply

[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Billy, BirdLady2, Deplorably-Nameless, Dr Evil, Elric, Kels, LQQKY, PaigeofTimes, Sami, Sassy
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 05:54 PM)Elric Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:41 PM)LQQKY Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:16 PM)Heir Wrote: Create a Deadlier Form of the Virus as a Back Up Plan , to be released in case . . .

"... there is no evidence yet that the disease .... could spread from person to person." No but they're working on it.  Ham  

With all the talk of white privilege and how racist we all are; this virus was released as part of the DS/Elite/NWO agenda to destroy Western culture. 
Who are the true racists? [Rhetorical question]

Sometimes I have some not-too-nice thoughts about China ...

Massive earthquake that took out the whole nation?  

Anon  

(Forgive me, Lord.  I know we can't pull out the tares or we will destroy some of the wheat.)  
Like Reply
(07-01-2020, 12:49 AM)Aquarius Wrote:

They need to stop using horses.  That could have broken its leg.  Had to hurt on that concrete.

Just walk over and lay a shoulder into those bitches like a pulling guard and watch them fly or crumble.
Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies. 
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Elric, Kels, Sassy, sloonie
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 09:52 PM)sloonie Wrote: Hi all...
something to give us a little cheer and perspective: (YMMV, as the article is somewhat new agey, but I like seeing it from so so many
sources!  It be habbening!)

And those in the second and third waves of awakening are crying out for you to clarify their pain, their clearings. For you, forerunners, are the only ones with the dark night of the soul experience that now permeates every segment of their lives. All are running amuck......

For you can no longer exist in the grayness that has been the earth for the eons of your earth lives. What you probably do not yet comprehend is you are now part of a different earth than is true for other human beings. Your new world is filled with sunshine, while those awakening remain in the grayness of 3D earth. They cannot comprehend or experience what you are beginning to experience. It is almost as if they are color blind, so your reds and greens appear brown to them.

snip

Your role and only role is to act upon your joy. The rest will take care of itself. This Universal plan has been percolating for eons. So it is you prepared for this time, as did those following. And despite your beliefs to the contrary, so did those fully enmeshed in 3D. Not one human now of the earth is of the earth by accident. All preordained their roles so that all would create the tapestry that is this new earth.

https://lifetapestrycreations.wordpress.com/

This post has meaning for me. Thank you for posting it.

I don't know if anyone else recalls how electric gray the world seemed when Obama was potus.

The sun even looked white. The world, to me at least, looked like the camera trick in the film The Book of Eli. Very silver sky, a too hot white sun...dismal.

Ever since President Trump came into office...blue skies are back. The sun is the yellow orb I recall as a child.

My happiness is returning.

My faith, my smile..it’s strong.

I don’t know about new age, but I do feel there is something big happening.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
Like Reply
(07-01-2020, 12:49 AM)Aquarius Wrote:

There is a clear pattern in a lot of these protestors.

They just don’t look like they know what gender they are.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 09:07 PM)snowglobe Wrote: Popnana

St. Louis man who went viral defending his property speaks out on 'Tucker' - 7 min.

Posted to the Twitter battleground.  Thanks for the link @snowglobe   Heartflowers

edit:  @snowglobe I didn't realize you had already posted it to twitter or I would have just RT'd your Tweet.   Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Billy, BirdLady2, Dr Evil, Elric, ishtahota, Jonquilmusic, LQQKY, sloonie
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 10:20 PM)Jonquilmusic Wrote: Spread it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2sJwbL_Y0A

Posted to Twitter, and thanks for the link @Jonquilmusic (did you post it on Twitter too?)  

[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Billy, BirdLady2, Dr Evil, Elric, Jonquilmusic, LQQKY
Like Reply