Q Thread Updates/drops/posts
Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani have been served in lawsuit that accuses them of inciting the January 6 MAGA riot using anti-KKK legislation
  • Former President Donald Trump and his ex-lawyer Rudy Giuliani have been served in the civil rights lawsuit that holds them responsible for the insurrection

• The Daily Beast reported Wednesday that attorneys for Rep. Bennie Thompson and the NAACP delivered the lawsuit to the ex-president at Mar-a-Lago 

• Thompson sued Trump last month under a Reconstruction-era law known as the Ku Klux Klan Act that was to prevent intimidation of lawmakers 
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ction.html
Facepalm  WTF?  I despise these people.
[-] The following 2 users Like Nirmanakaya's post:
  • Pipkunts, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
[Image: a6a8839e017bc767.jpeg]
[Image: 477047c4a8a2765f.jpg]
[Image: 0de01cf6fa47c7b5.jpg]
[Image: 1f4e5680d466f6d4.jpg]
[Image: 3ae2ad628cfb0f14.jpg]
[Image: d15709b0ce72851f.png]
Pfizer scientist sez...
[Image: 8ce147acf8b0c3b2.png]
[Image: 49e821753291d604.jpeg]
The most important question for any civilisation is who teaches the children and what they get taught. - Plato
[-] The following 2 users Like Dr Evil's post:
  • Pipkunts, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 09:30 PM)Elric Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 03:34 AM)sloonie Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 08:07 AM)Elric Wrote: My 'sources' are very relaxed and still repeating 'All is well'. 
I'm a little surprised that some patriots are losing hope. 

Although I find the speculation here and posts from people like Rex and Wictor interesting, I really don't give the 'what ifs' much energy if any at all. 
I'll be seriously bummed out if PDJT is not in the White House on the 4th of March but if he's not I will not lose any trust in the Don and The Plan. 

I've said for a long time that once the dust has settled we will see that Team Trumps plan was simply brilliant. 
They're sticking to the Constitution and the letter of the law. 

Certainly people have suffered and are still suffering but PDJT wanted to cause as little pain and damage as possible. 
The alternatives would have been heaps worse because the Stupids would have gone feral. 

With all the doubles appearing [Queen Lizzie being the latest] it would not surprise me if they're being plucked off one by one out of the public eye with little drama.
This is huge. The Swamp is not restricted to the U.S. it's worldwide. To succeed I suspect that world leaders like Trudeau, Merkel, Macron will be exposed and held to account. Security agencies also need flushing out. 

Donald Trump is a patriot who does not plan to lose. No way would he quietly walk away. His team of patriots would not ever desert him. 
Don't worry people, they've got this. 
WWG1WGA.   

The darkest hour is just before dawn.  Heartflowers

Dang, @Elric I so love you!
Right there with you (but for my moments now and then of waffling d/t exposure to noise!)
We so 'got this' and we, by our faith and light, are shifting the timeline, the prescribed reality that was intended.
Realize our power, as we ARE changing the paradigm, and the old plan, by our wishes, our hopes, our vision.
Ok...must sleep
Cheerio!
@sloonie   Hugs   

There was a time when I found the "noise" amusing but now I'm so tired of hearing the nonsense from Stupids that I refuse to listen to it. 
It's an insult to our intelligence. 

Lately I've noticed that way more people than I realised are aware of the bullshit. That's so encouraging. 
From Britain to Europe to N.America to Australia.  Cheer   

People awakening is central to the Plan. So the Stupids are essentially doing us all a favour by going full retard. 
Let's just hope that they don't do too much damage before the hammer drops. 

"Shifting the timeline" yes. The divide between the 'woke' liberals [Stupids] and the awoken/awake is becoming wider and wider to the point where it will be too wide to come back to reality for most. Our truth and Light will not be enough to pull most of them out of the darkness of willful ignorance and stupidity. 
The gulf is so wide that it makes me ponder on whether there will be an actual split in physical realities that will leave the Stupids behind.  Scratchinghead

Aye @Elric
I have sensed for quite awhile that the bold above IS what is happening.
Whether it is the Biblical Rapture or an Ascension of frequencies/realities, dimensional levels, or timelines/parallels, or a waking from the 'matrix' or illusion, IDK,
but I absolutely believe that is what is going on.
Tough times in some ways, delightful in others, as spirit is strong, and the infection is seeping out on the surface, so our organism IS healing!!
"Trump's supporters take him seriously but not literally. Trump's opponents take him literally but not seriously."-P Thiel (?)
[-] The following 3 users Like sloonie's post:
  • Dr Evil, Pipkunts, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
Very, very interesting starting at minute 30

Like Reply