Q Thread Updates/drops/posts
(06-28-2021, 11:44 AM)Billy Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 08:55 PM)crunchysuperman Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 07:27 PM)Sassy Wrote: Please don't even say that. If they do that, I'll be in such shock you won't see me for a week.  I don't care what the reason is.

If it does happen, just remember it's all part of the movie - everything is planned.  I hope I'm wrong, as I'm getting kinda tired of this movie.  Might be something different, but I'd wager some sort of low blow that takes the wind out of our sails will happen before it's over.  Maybe they go after him for pushing the vaccine after the deaths it is causing gains more traction in the news.  After the audits start hitting, they'll make all hell break loose in one way or another.

Honestly, I don't think Trump will be reinstated as potus.  I don't think it's necessary, in fact it may be counterproductive.  He was the tip of the spear in waking everyone up - that was his purpose.  Never Trumpers will fight him forever, even after complete disclosure and even after looking so foolish for acting as they did.  Besides, he's getting kinda old.  I think going forward there has to be someone more acceptable to everyone across the board.  (maybe the return of a certain someone who was thought dead?  Wink )

Or maybe I'm completely full of shit.  Chuckle

Remember Bush snr only needed four years to point the ship into shits creek, Trump could have turned it around in four years too  Drinks

[Image: dft72Vo.gif]
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!

Please Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse!

We never know how high we are, till we are called to rise. And then, if we are true to plan our statures touch the skies. Emily Dickinson
[-] The following 8 users Like Sassy's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, crunchysuperman, Dr Evil, K1ll_R06U3, Pipkunts, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-28-2021, 12:05 PM)Billy Wrote: I have the link to the video YouTube erased of Liz Crokin talking about what is supposed to be in that video.

It was one of those i wished i never listened to as it stays with you.

@Billy In this video the guy says that he has actually seen it. Scream1 Drinks

(06-27-2021, 06:20 PM)Slappy Kincaid Wrote: This is great.

Lots  of info.
Frazzledrip
HRC
Satanism
Rusty Shackleford - he of the pedo island drone footage may have been McAfee.

Don't believe anything you see on TV or read on the internet. - Sir Isaac Newton. [Image: fTAd1Xk.gif]

Link to Q Maps https://qmap.pub/  Link to Qanon.pub https://qanon.pub/index.html
Link to Q's personal board: https://8kun.top/projectdcomms/
Email: Slappy_K@protonmail.com
[-] The following 6 users Like Slappy Kincaid's post:
  • Billy, DaDa, Dr Evil, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, snowglobe
Like Reply
(06-28-2021, 12:06 PM)Billy Wrote:

Heels Up is an expert in things that people go down on. Chuckle
Don't believe anything you see on TV or read on the internet. - Sir Isaac Newton. [Image: fTAd1Xk.gif]

Link to Q Maps https://qmap.pub/  Link to Qanon.pub https://qanon.pub/index.html
Link to Q's personal board: https://8kun.top/projectdcomms/
Email: Slappy_K@protonmail.com
[-] The following 11 users Like Slappy Kincaid's post:
  • Apydomis, Billy, BirdLady2, Dr Evil, Hickory, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, Sassy, snowglobe, SouthernBelle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-28-2021, 12:32 PM)Slappy Kincaid Wrote:
(06-28-2021, 12:05 PM)Billy Wrote: I have the link to the video YouTube erased of Liz Crokin talking about what is supposed to be in that video.

It was one of those i wished i never listened to as it stays with you.

@Billy In this video the guy says that he has  actually seen it.  Scream1  Drinks

(06-27-2021, 06:20 PM)Slappy Kincaid Wrote: This is great.

Lots  of info.
Frazzledrip
HRC
Satanism
Rusty Shackleford - he of the pedo island drone footage may have been McAfee.

Its in my watch list for tonight Drinks
NCSWIC
[-] The following 4 users Like Billy's post:
  • Dr Evil, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, snowglobe
Like Reply

[Image: HpmzqzH.png]
NCSWIC
[-] The following 7 users Like Billy's post:
  • Dr Evil, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, sloonie, snowglobe, SouthernBelle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-28-2021, 11:30 AM)Slappy Kincaid Wrote:

Not releasing TODAY, or Ever??
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: WGFeykg.png].[Image: 2PtfnxM.jpg]

[-] The following 9 users Like SouthernBelle's post:
  • =42, Billy, Dr Evil, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17, ~mc~
Like Reply

Yeah.............WTF!!!
NCSWIC
[-] The following 8 users Like Billy's post:
  • Dr Evil, ishtahota, K1ll_R06U3, Pipkunts, SlowLoris, snowglobe, SouthernBelle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-28-2021, 11:31 AM)Slappy Kincaid Wrote:

Arrests for election fraud should be one of the biggest stories of 2021! 

There is a lot to correct to implement a secure voting system, but jail time for even the little fish (activist) volunteers who commit election crimes will go a long way to restore integrity to the system!
[-] The following 10 users Like =42's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, Dr Evil, John, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, rikster111, Sassy, sloonie, snowglobe
Like Reply
(06-28-2021, 12:47 PM)Billy Wrote:

Yeah.............WTF!!!

I think it is a good thing.

That area where that building collapsed was very high Jewish population.
That building had Israeli families living in it as well.
They more than likely volunteered based on family.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 10 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • =42, Billy, Dr Evil, Goldilocks, John, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, SlowLoris, snowglobe, SouthernBelle
Like Reply

NCSWIC
[-] The following 10 users Like Billy's post:
  • Chestnut, Dangerously Nameless, Dr Evil, Goldilocks, Hickory, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, snowglobe, SouthernBelle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply