Q Thread Updates/drops/posts
(06-30-2021, 03:17 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 02:45 AM)Dr Evil Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 02:15 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote: Yep. [P] All Roads lead to Rome.

The most powerful man right now in the conspiracy over this World is a Roman by the name of PEPE ORSINI of the powerful Roman Papal Bloodline the Orsini also known as Orso and the ancient Maximus family.

There is no one more powerful than this figure who is really the Grey Pope.

The Orsini (Maximus/Orso) family are the Zoroastrianist shadow hierachy of the Jesuit Order.

What's your mileage mate on the following?

The Black Pope's lineage ended when Francis - the only and first Jesuit Pope - became the White Pope.

And since St Malachi in the 12th century predicted the White Pope's lineage would end with Benedict (he predicted every single one from then to then), this means the Grey Pope steps in, in this world, because the White Pope's an imposter. But what does that make Francis, if the Roman Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon?

Anyone interested looking for a good resource on this vast subject, start with Piers Compton, The Crooked Cross.

Someone like @Slappy Kincaid is likely to know more about this. 

Francis is the first ever Jesuit white pope. Although he and the black pope hold no real power. 

They are the puppets that we and the religious folk are forced to watch. Pepe and nobility families are the puppet masters. He's the boss.

I am interested to know more. 
Good thoughts Dr E. 
Perhaps Slappy or another member can share. 

We need to do some digging mate  Drinks 

Each Nobility family control one thing.

Borgia, Crime
Medici, Pharmaceuticals 
Breakspear, Royalty WW
Aldobrandini, Fashion, clothing 
Etc. 

Around a dozen families. 

They use Jews to do their dirty work. Famous for it. 
While they sit outside of the spotlight.

I've just seen this and I do know a bit about it.

I have to go out to the hospital so I'll write something when I get back.

If you look into the black nobility then you'll not be far off the mark. The committee of 300, The ones above the Roth's etc. Drinks
Don't believe anything you see on TV or read on the internet. - Sir Isaac Newton. [Image: fTAd1Xk.gif]

Link to Q Maps https://qmap.pub/  Link to Qanon.pub https://qanon.pub/index.html
Link to Q's personal board: https://8kun.top/projectdcomms/
Email: Slappy_K@protonmail.com
[-] The following 12 users Like Slappy Kincaid's post:
  • bigD111, Billy, Cedar, DaDa, Dr Evil, Goldilocks, Hickory, K1ll_R06U3, PaigeofTimes, Pintaday, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-30-2021, 06:08 AM)Slappy Kincaid Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 02:45 AM)Dr Evil Wrote: What's your mileage mate on the following?

The Black Pope's lineage ended when Francis - the only and first Jesuit Pope - became the White Pope.

And since St Malachi in the 12th century predicted the White Pope's lineage would end with Benedict (he predicted every single one from then to then), this means the Grey Pope steps in, in this world, because the White Pope's an imposter. But what does that make Francis, if the Roman Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon?

Anyone interested looking for a good resource on this vast subject, start with Piers Compton, The Crooked Cross.

Francis is the first ever Jesuit white pope. Although he and the black pope hold no real power. 

They are the puppets that we and the religious folk are forced to watch. Pepe and nobility families are the puppet masters. He's the boss.

Good thoughts Dr E. 

Borgia, Crime
Medici, Pharmaceuticals 
Breakspear, Royalty WW
Etc. 

Around a dozen families. 

I've just seen this and I do know a bit about it.

I have to go out to the hospital so I'll write something when I get back.

If you look into the black nobility then you'll not be far off the mark. The committee of 300, The ones above the Roth's  etc.  Drinks

Thanks Slappy  Drinks
[-] The following 6 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • bigD111, Billy, Cedar, Dr Evil, Hickory, snowglobe
Like Reply
Quote:"The essential fact about a totalitarian regime is that it has no laws. People are not punished for specific offences, but because they are considered to be politically or intellectually undesirable. What they have done or not done is irrelevant." --Orwell

Facepalm
[Image: QvuOAGw.png]
[-] The following 14 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • bigD111, Billy, BirdLady2, Cedar, DaDa, Dr Evil, Hickory, K1ll_R06U3, PaigeofTimes, Pipkunts, sloonie, SlowLoris, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-30-2021, 03:08 AM)Dr Evil Wrote: Who knows?

But this is good. Candace Owens takes on Klacick.

Why isn't Clapper's statement all over the new....

Oh, nevermind
[Image: QvuOAGw.png]    [Image: Kafka-Amerika-Statue-of-Liberty-with-Sword.gif]
[-] The following 12 users Like jedijuju's post:
  • bigD111, Billy, BirdLady2, Cedar, DaDa, Dr Evil, Hickory, K1ll_R06U3, Pipkunts, rikster111, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-30-2021, 12:29 AM)Slappy Kincaid Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 10:49 PM)Pipkunts Wrote: Hey guys, the current "outbreak" is 300klms away but we all have to wear masks now, going to shops, etc blah blah.

So I went on the website to see if there is a way around it, well, because fuck em. 

From what I see as long as one has a "lawful reason" like eczema or say, makes one light headed and causes anxiety, then I'm good to go  Chuckle . But I suppose more importantly it states, It is recommended you have a letter stating this, however it is not a requirement under the Public Health Order.

Would this mean, even though you have to have reason for not wearing one, they can't demand proof because that is personal health information.?

I'll put the link. If someone wouldn't mind, can you have a read let me know how you read it? Much thanks if you do Heartflowers

Very short and I guess somewhat ambiguous, but then very few are going to read it. They will just mask up.

Click exemptions, then Only need a look at - Lawful Reasons and Documentary evidence to support.

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/fa...exemptions

Thanks gang.

It's just the usual semi-legal blather that they always put out.
It is ambiguous enough to cover their arses and kick yours.

If you want an easy fix, go to your doctor and tell him that you get panic/anxiety attacks when wearing a mask and that you have  been trying to comply but it is getting more difficult. Shortness of breath, increased pulse, sweating, a feeling that everything is closing in on you, a dread of going outside because of it. Basic anxiety stuff.

If  you don't get a covering letter you know that the cops will push the matter until they have a reason - valid or not- to take action, even though there is no law to say that it is a requirement. They are making you take the extra steps to avoid them from using any common sense.  Drinks

I don't know about Australia or United Kingdom, but here your doctor HAS to fill out a questionnaire about each patient, each visit, and enter it into a database. Part of that information is a question regarding 'phycological indications'! If you go and tell them all that 'anxiety' stuff, it will raise a red flag and they will place you on a list of people banned from purchasing guns (because you are now a risk for violence!) and more. Even if you see visions walking with you and giving you constant advice, it is BETTER to keep it to yourself, LOL.
Trustworthy links
Q Drops: https://qanon.pub/, https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/
Q Drops, POTUS Tweets, and Q Alerts: https://operationq.pub/, https://qagg.news/
[-] The following 14 users Like Hickory's post:
  • =42, bigD111, Billy, BirdLady2, Cedar, Dr Evil, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, Pipkunts, SlowLoris, snowglobe, SouthernBelle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-29-2021, 10:55 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 08:03 PM)Sassy Wrote: Update on our dear @Aquarius

https://www.beyond-the-fringe.com/showthread.php?tid=39&pid=474357#pid474357

I could not find a recent post from her.  Heartflowers

I'm here.  Sort of.  Will be reading a LOT with not much to add, as I am months behind.  

Heartflowers

Its really good to see you AQ Grouphug
NCSWIC
[-] The following 13 users Like Billy's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Cedar, Dr Evil, ishtahota, K1ll_R06U3, PaigeofTimes, Pintaday, Pipkunts, Slappy Kincaid, snowglobe, SouthernBelle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-30-2021, 02:45 AM)Dr Evil Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 02:15 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote: Yep. [P] All Roads lead to Rome.

The most powerful man right now in the conspiracy over this World is a Roman by the name of PEPE ORSINI of the powerful Roman Papal Bloodline the Orsini also known as Orso and the ancient Maximus family.

There is no one more powerful than this figure who is really the Grey Pope.

The Orsini (Maximus/Orso) family are the Zoroastrianist shadow hierachy of the Jesuit Order.

What's your mileage mate on the following?

Good thoughts Dr E. 

Borgia, Crime
Medici, Pharmaceuticals 
Breakspear, Royalty WW
Etc. 

Around a dozen families. 

The Orsini family was one of the most celebrated princely families in medieval Italy and renaissance Rome.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatic...can144.htm

Maybe they are not truly human either 1dunno1

Snip.....

Pepe Orsini of the Roman Maximus Clan.

Pindar. So who is she as i always thought Pindar was going to be a man 1dunno1
NCSWIC
[-] The following 8 users Like Billy's post:
  • bigD111, Dr Evil, Goldilocks, John, K1ll_R06U3, PaigeofTimes, SouthernBelle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-30-2021, 11:50 AM)Billy Wrote:

Pindar. So who is she as i always thought Pindar was going to be a man  1dunno1

Start as a man?...or end up as a man? We are living in fluid and bizarre times. Popnana
Psalm 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
[-] The following 14 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • bigD111, Billy, Dr Evil, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, Hickory, John, K1ll_R06U3, PaigeofTimes, Pintaday, Pipkunts, sloonie, SouthernBelle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply

NCSWIC
[-] The following 13 users Like Billy's post:
  • bigD111, BirdLady2, Chestnut, Dr Evil, Goldilocks, Hickory, John, K1ll_R06U3, Pipkunts, SlowLoris, snowglobe, SouthernBelle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-30-2021, 11:56 AM)Billy Wrote:

From link:

[Image: E5JJlUUUcAgDuhy?format=png&name=900x900]
[Image: QvuOAGw.png]
[-] The following 19 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • =42, bigD111, Billy, BirdLady2, Chestnut, Dr Evil, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, Hickory, John, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, Pipkunts, rikster111, sloonie, SlowLoris, snowglobe, SouthernBelle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply