Q Thread Updates/drops/posts
I already know its all a tissue of lies made of piss and kleenex

I just want to live long enough to see the fuckers ADMIT it and confess to all their crap, preferably under duress and some mild torture

tonight's Marfoogle was all abuzz about Baldwin's 2009 Superb Owl commercial for Hulu

HULU Alec Baldwin - YouTube

the kids are alright over there, in many ways, leaps and bounds ahead of us Boomers

as they absorbed pop culture the last 2 decades and are familiar with all the references

I am with Deplorably Nameless and it was an outright assassination to try to derail the upcoming doc film on Cornell/Bennington and the pedocannibals

whether "Hylana" if that is her real name, was set to be principal photography or not, she's definitely not on the project any longer. 

its probably already in the can, knowing Team Q...

am continuing to prep till the lights go out and get my hands on anything and everything useful for 'the duration"

Pay attention to the man on the computer that Baldwin is laughing at/with and who he resembles in the above ^ still shot ^

lol

they had his number off the satbird coms long ago

now we wait for the revelations to unveil the monsters that walk among us
[-] The following 9 users Like gallowglassie's post:
  • DaDa, Dr Evil, ishtahota, Karu, Keyser Soze, PaigeofTimes, Sassy, Tom Boy, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
As a kid I enjoyed reading David's The Cross and the Switchblade. Interesting turn of phrase he chose to use: TGA. Interesting if that was a phrase given to him by God, not sure it it was or not, but one thing's for sure, as we progress along this path, something is happening in the epochal dept, we're in a tectonic plate shift in humankind right now and our new world will not be the same as the one we left in Jan 2020. It may be better and it may be worse. I think its still up for grabs as to how that turns out. So far we're 1-0 down and play has only just commenced, is what it feels like to me...
[Image: 074a9552e3a5aad6.jpg]
Nothing is so vigorously defended as a vested interest disguised as an intellectual conviction
[-] The following 9 users Like Dr Evil's post:
  • CalledOutOne, Keyser Soze, PaigeofTimes, Pintaday, Sassy, SlowLoris, SympolMynz, Tom Boy, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply

Nothing is so vigorously defended as a vested interest disguised as an intellectual conviction
[-] The following 5 users Like Dr Evil's post:
  • Karu, Keyser Soze, PaigeofTimes, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply
[Image: 42a2607351917970.png]
[-] The following 8 users Like Dr Evil's post:
  • Cedar, DaDa, Karu, Keyser Soze, PaigeofTimes, Pintaday, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(Today, 07:20 AM)Dr Evil Wrote: [Image: 42a2607351917970.png]
They are operating with true scientific knowledge and technologies while while psychologically directing us and keeping us years behind in technology. I was talking with a neighbor who said if you want to know what they are doing, look in the tabloids. To some degree he is right, but 90 percent of the population will read the headlines while standing in line, and see that Biden is a Lizard person from the moon, paired up with headlines about the AZ audit uncovering millions of fraud votes, and an Elvis sighting, and they automatically start tuck away all that information under no. They know what they are doing. They have the entire world sectioned up into controlled group... That is why I am afraid that they are giving us the info they want us to hear.
And the reason I think Trump could be part of the problem is- Maybe the reason he was put in was to give them a few more years to finish off whatever phase of their plan they were on. When biden came in, he undid everything Trump quite quickly. I guess we will really see here in 6 months. If this drags on much longer, I would say the audits are useless, and we will probably be in a situation of no return with just about everything you see happening right now.
The reason that I say 6 months is because I estimate that to be the amount of time it would take to destroy the hold out states such as FL, TX, and MT as well as the others that are trying to fight. During this time, I would be watching Australia, New York, and California. I hope that something a unbelievably awesome happens though.
[-] The following 3 users Like Apydomis's post:
  • Karu, Keyser Soze, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(Today, 03:42 AM)Dr Evil Wrote: As a kid I enjoyed reading David's The Cross and the Switchblade. Interesting turn of phrase he chose to use: TGA. Interesting if that was a phrase given to him by God, not sure it it was or not, but one thing's for sure, as we progress along this path, something is happening in the epochal dept, we're in a tectonic plate shift in humankind right now and our new world will not be the same as the one we left in Jan 2020. It may be better and it may be worse. I think its still up for grabs as to how that turns out. So far we're 1-0 down and play has only just commenced, is what it feels like to me...

What were the first two "great awakenings"?
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 3 users Like Karu's post:
  • Keyser Soze, PaigeofTimes, SlowLoris
Like Reply
[Image: L94pSLnFzP5exV97Wwuy_28_2932ba6e3ed586c8...iginal.jpg]

[Image: IdBdQvuppu4LLsjmYFGP_27_bac979abe7ddba5d...ginal.jpeg]

[Image: D6g4FN3bpWcTfD4xIRSW_28_b55810cc9186b612...ginal.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Keyser Soze's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
(Today, 03:42 AM)Dr Evil Wrote: As a kid I enjoyed reading David's The Cross and the Switchblade. Interesting turn of phrase he chose to use: TGA. Interesting if that was a phrase given to him by God, not sure it it was or not, but one thing's for sure, as we progress along this path, something is happening in the epochal dept, we're in a tectonic plate shift in humankind right now and our new world will not be the same as the one we left in Jan 2020. It may be better and it may be worse. I think its still up for grabs as to how that turns out. So far we're 1-0 down and play has only just commenced, is what it feels like to me...
[Image: VhnDFLgnKeGVycgW3Lv2_27_9f728b57f653d0ef...iginal.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Keyser Soze's post:
  • FlyoverCountry
Like Reply