Q Thread Updates/drops/posts
THANK YOU

Searched in the QPub brings up this drop

Will AG Barr Declas Fisagate Docs If Mueller and Fake News Mislead the Public This Week?
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Jul 2019 - 9:35:27 PM
https://twitter.com/Comey/status/1153013050632482816?
If AG Barr has access to all classified material, how does [MUELLER] navigate?
If [MUELLER] provides FALSE and/or MISLEADING testimony, will AG Barr be forced to DECLAS all documentation to ensure full public awareness of the TRUTH?
If [MUELLER] defers to the original report but D's / FAKE NEWS push a false narrative 'knowing majority of the public did not watch the actual hearing' will AG Barr be forced to DECLAS all documentation to ensure full public awareness of the TRUTH?
[Be Ready], [MUELLER].
[Be Ready], [JC].
[Be Ready], [Traitors one & ALL].
Thank you for playing.
FISA goes both ways.
Q

And now we have have them misleading the public today.

House Democrats are investigating whether Donald Trump lied to special counsel Robert Mueller as impeachment fight gets hotter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...eller.html

Popnana Popnana
[Image: sZgzJmH.png]  YNWA WWG1WGA [Image: 1XaAn5c.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Karu, Martini and Cigar, Sami, snowglobe
Like Reply
(Today, 03:05 PM)Karu Wrote:

[Image: zeEo6NN.jpg]
[-] Liked by:
  • Karu, Sami, snowglobe
Like Reply

If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] Liked by:
  • Billy, Deplorably-Nameless, MeaCulpa, Sami, snowglobe
Like Reply
I've watched the last part of this ... I'll go back and listen to all of it yet today.
A good vid !!!!!

Heavenly Father, please keep President Donald Trump and his family safe and protected, along with all the Patriots who are working with him and for him.  Protect and Nurture our Nation, and help us through these turbulent times.  We ask this in the Name of Christ.  Amen. 
[-] Liked by:
  • Billy, Deplorably-Nameless
Like Reply
(Today, 11:11 AM)Slappy Kincaid Wrote: See you all after the blackout. All will be well.

A literal black out?  The one we've been told about and not to worry?
If you're happy and you know it share your meds!
[-] Liked by:
  • Billy
Like Reply

[-] Liked by:
  • MeaCulpa
Like Reply
(Today, 05:02 PM)Karu Wrote:
[Image: GddMYEn.png]

Kash Patel is suing Politico, asking $25 million for libel and bringing Schiff and impeachment hearings into the court docs along with reporter Natasha Bertrand.
Like Reply
(Today, 12:01 PM)Karu Wrote:
(Today, 07:35 AM)Whiteangel Wrote:
Oh I am well aware of just how horribly deprived the so called royals are. If a cocktail it would have colored more. Honestly, it looks dead. Seriously that is just wrong. Even a blue drink would look like that. 
Maybe I really need sleep, been awake 20 hours and  Daydream

Have actually read that a long while back.  My mom was fascinated by the royals, which started with her reading a lot about about true crimes, Jack the Ripper which pointed a finger at a royal being the guilty one.  Sexual perverts/animals/pedophilia/incest, you name it.
Dear Government:  Stay out of my life
[Image: ScYMHSm.png]
Like Reply