If you haven't
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02...nd-killed/
[-] The following 15 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Capnron, Commandante_Frio, DaJavoo, Danfromthehills, JF Priest, John, K1ll_R06U3, last one, Martini and Cigar, Nightstalker2.0, Oldcynic, PaigeofTimes, San Azulito
Like Reply
So much for whistleblowers.
[-] The following 8 users Like Nightstalker2.0's post:
  • Apache54, Danfromthehills, John, K1ll_R06U3, Martini and Cigar, Oldcynic, PresidentElectSquirrel, San Azulito
Like Reply
It used to be the long reach of the "LAW" NOW it is the long reach of the "CORRUPT"
[-] The following 12 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Aquarius, Capnron, Danfromthehills, Heir, Hickory, John, K1ll_R06U3, Martini and Cigar, Nightstalker2.0, Oldcynic, PresidentElectSquirrel, WNC
Like Reply
Sometimes I feel as helpless as sheep surrounded by wolves.  How many murder/suicides of persons against the Clinton-Obama-Brennan Cabal are we going to witness.  You know as well as I who is responsible for all these untimely deaths.

How can we just witness the obvious and then turn around and go about our daily lives?  How long will this genocide of patriots continue before we figure out how to expose the cabal and fight back?

We sure can't depend on our elected officials and government agencies.  What can be done to put a stop to this heinous pattern of murders?
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 15 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • Apache54, Capnron, CSB, Danfromthehills, Goldilocks, Heir, Hickory, John, K1ll_R06U3, Martini and Cigar, Nightstalker2.0, Pope Trollalittle, PresidentElectSquirrel, Skyrison, WNC
Like Reply
(02-22-2020, 02:51 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02...nd-killed/
DHS Whistleblower against Obama Administration Philip Haney Found Dead – Shot and Killed

DHS whistleblower Philip Haney was found dead on Friday.

The whistleblower against the Obama administration was shot dead near his vehicle in California.

[Image: philip-haney-600x353.jpg]
Haney told Sean Hannity in 2016 that he was ordered during the Obama administration to[b] scrub the record of Muslims in the US with terrorist ties.[/b]
The story of his death has still not been reported by the mainstream media.
The Gateway Pundit was notified of this last night.

Haney had been missing since Wednesday.
Philip Haney said political correctness during the Obama years killed the investigation that might have stopped the San Bernardino Christmas terrorists.
Law Enforcement Today reported:
Quote:We’ve received reports that Philip Haney, a DHS whistleblower on the Obama administration, has been found dead.
We have not yet received independent confirmation from the Sheriff’s Department, but sources within law enforcement have verified that there’s a death investigation underway.
If you have seen a few episodes of Behind the Uniform or have ever watched Fox News, you probably recognize the name Philip Haney. He was the DHS whistleblower that dropped the hammer on the Obama administration regarding the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS.
He was also a friend to many at Law Enforcement Today. We have an exclusive interview with him at the bottom of the article that was conducted on Behind the Uniforms before his death.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02...nd-killed/

Hope is not a plan.

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”
[-] The following 9 users Like Max's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Danfromthehills, Goldilocks, John, K1ll_R06U3, LucyBarnable, Martini and Cigar, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply

Someone altered the text of this tweet's citation.

Bottom of the 5th paragraph..

The correct text"

"He was currently living in California, just outside of San Francisco. "

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/sour...ound-dead/

I didn't look for other alterations.

You can't trust any media.

@Arkan_Ted

Hope is not a plan.

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”
[-] The following 7 users Like Max's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Heir, Hickory, John, Pope Trollalittle, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
(02-22-2020, 03:20 PM)Oldcynic Wrote: Sometimes I feel as helpless as sheep surrounded by wolves.  How many murder/suicides of persons against the Clinton-Obama-Brennan Cabal are we going to witness.  You know as well as I who is responsible for all these untimely deaths.

How can we just witness the obvious and then turn around and go about our daily lives?  How long will this genocide of patriots continue before we figure out how to expose the cabal and fight back?

We sure can't depend on our elected officials and government agencies.  What can be done to put a stop to this heinous pattern of murders?

You know i often wonder why others have NOT tried to remove some of the scum in the same manner they remove people. I know we are better than that, BUT when you feel your surrounded by a hungry pack of wolves, one does what they need to. Of course I am not suggesting, just wondering, lol
[-] The following 9 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Aquarius, Goldilocks, Hickory, John, Martini and Cigar, Max, Oldcynic, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(02-22-2020, 03:53 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(02-22-2020, 03:20 PM)Oldcynic Wrote: Sometimes I feel as helpless as sheep surrounded by wolves.  How many murder/suicides of persons against the Clinton-Obama-Brennan Cabal are we going to witness.  You know as well as I who is responsible for all these untimely deaths.

You know i often wonder why others have NOT tried  to remove some of the scum in the same manner they remove people. I know we are better than that, BUT when you feel your surrounded by a hungry pack of wolves, one does what they need to. Of course I am not suggesting, just wondering, lol

There was a time not too long ago where evil things we are seeing in politics were considered conspiracy theories.
We were crazy...remember? There was no DS, the media wasn’t biased, there was no election fraud, people weren’t being unjustly imprisoned and most certainly not murdered! Remember that?

Trump exposed this...it’s no longer a conspiracy that there are very corrupt people working against us.

It is everywhere now for all of us to see.

Anyone who can’t see it, is willfully blind or completely stupid.

But the veil has been lifted...there is no more doubt.

Allow his team their time to continue exposing the corrupt...when the outcries grow louder for justice, nothing will save the corrupt. Their time is coming to an end.

And if this very well made plan fails or he is harmed for exposing them, though I have full confidence that the plan will not fail, but IF it does...he at least removed all our doubts...and we do what needs to be done.
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 14 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, CSB, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Heir, John, Martini and Cigar, Nightstalker2.0, Oldcynic, Pope Trollalittle, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply

You know i often wonder why others have NOT tried  to remove some of the scum in the same manner they remove people. I know we are better than that, BUT when you feel your surrounded by a hungry pack of wolves, one does what they need to. Of course I am not suggesting, just wondering, lol
https://www.beyond-the-fringe.com/showth...p?tid=3766

Hope is not a plan.

[-] The following 4 users Like Max's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Oldcynic, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
(02-22-2020, 04:06 PM)Max Gravity Wrote:

https://www.beyond-the-fringe.com/showth...p?tid=3766
Well that's ONE way!  My grandfather used to say if he knew when his life was about to end, he'd go to D.C. and start picking off the corrupt, one by one with his rifles.  (He was a Navy lifer).  That was almost 20 years ago.  Wonder if he can see the shit now?
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 10 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Hickory, John, LucyBarnable, Max, Nightstalker2.0, Sassy
Like Reply