Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
I'm watering all the wilting plants and the "suffering dog"  who thinks he should only be outside from late October until mid March.   

I hosed him down and he ran away.  Then he came back 4 times to get the hose again.   He hates that he loves it.  Chuckle

I'm one of those crazy guys who bought my dog a baby pool.  I'm tempted to get it out.  I don't care what he does to the carpet now.  I was able to cash out refi today.  I probably have enough to get out of all my debt except my mortgage and do home repairs that I need.   I saved a whole point on interest rate and my payment dropped.  Seems like a no brainer. 

1dunno1

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 11 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • =42, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, Goldilocks, jedijuju, PickleSnout, Sassy, SlowLoris, Verity
Like Reply
(07-30-2021, 05:36 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I'm watering all the wilting plants and the "suffering dog"  who thinks he should only be outside from late October until mid March.   

I hosed him down and he ran away.  Then he came back 4 times to get the hose again.   He hates that he loves it.  Chuckle

I'm one of those crazy guys who bought my dog a baby pool.  I'm tempted to get it out.  I don't care what he does to the carpet now.  I was able to cash out refi today.  I probably have enough to get out of all my debt except my mortgage and do home repairs that I need.   I saved a whole point on interest rate and my payment dropped.  Seems like a no brainer. 

1dunno1

Ouuu!   [Image: kaG33Kd.gif]  Gotta' love it when there's bux for projects!  (Congrats on wipin' out the lesser debts!)

Moscow Mule for you to be cool!

[Image: cb68815a742097e455c2bc9721b9027e.jpg]
[Image: LnNDwC8.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • BirdLady2, chancyspook, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, PickleSnout, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(07-30-2021, 06:42 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(07-30-2021, 05:36 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: I'm watering all the wilting plants and the "suffering dog"  who thinks he should only be outside from late October until mid March.   

1dunno1

Ouuu!   [Image: kaG33Kd.gif]  Gotta' love it when there's bux for projects!  (Congrats on wipin' out the lesser debts!)

Moscow Mule for you to be cool!

[Image: cb68815a742097e455c2bc9721b9027e.jpg]
I'm pretty excited.   Flooring inside,  new windows and see what's left.  I'd really like to do stacked stone on the entire front of the house.

Maybe something like this....

[Image: XwPvxI7.jpg]

• Angry_Red_Man, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, jedijuju, PickleSnout, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Also like this waterproof vinyl plank hickory flooring 

[Image: 4K89xyz.jpg]

• BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, Goldilocks, jedijuju, PickleSnout, Pintaday, Sassy, SlowLoris, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
(07-30-2021, 06:57 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Also like this waterproof vinyl plank hickory flooring 

You'll not regret losing carpet ~ if ya' have animals, carpet is the worst ~ major dust and it's always filthy.
[-] The following 11 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • =42, BirdLady2, chancyspook, FlyoverCountry, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, jedijuju, PickleSnout, Pintaday, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
[Image: kr1C3GX.jpeg]
[-] The following 5 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • BirdLady2, chancyspook, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Sassy
Like Reply
(07-30-2021, 08:38 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(07-30-2021, 06:57 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Also like this waterproof vinyl plank hickory flooring 

You'll not regret losing carpet ~ if ya' have animals, carpet is the worst ~ major dust and it's always filthy.
You are so right. My house is hardwood floor and ceramic. i have not had any carpet for 25 years.
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy (Billy Currington)
[Image: jcwYT3Y.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like Pintaday's post:
  • BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply

Great idea. Does it look like hardwood or is it obviously fake?
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy (Billy Currington)
[Image: jcwYT3Y.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Pintaday's post:
  • BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, Sassy
Like Reply
(07-30-2021, 09:03 PM)Pintaday Wrote:

LVP (Luxury Vinyl Planking) has become very real looking especially if you avoid the cheap stuff. Quality always costs a bit more!

I would strongly recommend for rental homes, high traffic areas, wet areas (kitchen & baths & laundry) and if you have pets like big dogs.
[-] The following 8 users Like =42's post:
  • BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, Pintaday, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(07-30-2021, 09:26 PM)=42 Wrote:
(07-30-2021, 09:03 PM)Pintaday Wrote:

LVP (Luxury Vinyl Planking) has become very real looking especially if you avoid the cheap stuff. Quality always costs a bit more!

I would strongly recommend for rental homes, high traffic areas, wet areas (kitchen & baths & laundry) and if you have pets like big dogs.
I was skeptical too.  My parents used it in their bathroom and it looks exactly like marble.  It's waterproof and guaranteed for life.    I know w people who used it in New construction and it's very durable and looks amazing

[-] The following 8 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • =42, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, Pintaday, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply