Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
Good morning. 

More on the idiots at the Salvation Army 

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaDa, DaJavoo, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Tom Boy, Verity
Like Reply
In a couple minutes Gutfeld shows why he's #1 in Late Night 

Chuckle

[-] The following 9 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, Pintaday, Rembrandt, SlowLoris, Tom Boy, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
Pepe sends Thanksgiving Love...

[Image: XBkpaKU.jpg]
*thanks to Katy Goodlynx*

[Image: a7wTkL6.gif]

[Image: ZstmoEE.gif]

Chuckle
[Image: MgjFxCr.png][Image: BJLfleI.png]

[-] The following 9 users Like Tom Boy's post:
  • BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, ishtahota, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
The purple lights phenom, here's a list of mid sized cities and suburbs where these are manifesting

I would be concerned about any buzzing or sounds to agitate any roving mobs that might be triggered to act out.

[Image: SJqMSM7.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like gallowglassie's post:
  • BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, SlowLoris, Tom Boy
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 10:04 AM)gallowglassie Wrote: The purple lights phenom, here's a list of mid sized cities and suburbs where these are manifesting

I would be concerned about any buzzing or sounds to agitate any roving mobs that might be triggered to act out.

[Image: SJqMSM7.png]

And there's my River City right on the list. Crikey!

Scream1
[Image: MgjFxCr.png][Image: BJLfleI.png]

[-] The following 6 users Like Tom Boy's post:
  • BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, SlowLoris
Like Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXYwVNntU6g
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 5 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • =42, DaJavoo, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, Tom Boy
Like Reply
My bank told me today that they're going to introduce a new system due to the issues happening with on-line purchases. 

They are going to make it that I will receive a text message by mobile phone if anyone from an on-line service tries to take money out of my account. Then I have to approve the purchase by mobile phone before they will release funds.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 6 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo, Goldilocks, sloonie, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Tom Boy
Like Reply
It's 33 degrees and some asshole just passed us doing 80mph with a Rottweiler in the back of his truck.  Wind chill at that speed is ridiculous. 

I hate stupid people

[-] The following 10 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, last one, PickleSnout, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, Tom Boy
Like Reply
It is the 400th anniversary of Thanksgiving, the first was with the Pilgrims in 1621

Happy 400!

How to Tell the Thanksgiving Story on Its 400th Anniversary | History | Smithsonian Magazine
[-] The following 8 users Like gallowglassie's post:
  • BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, SlowLoris, Tom Boy, Verity
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 12:48 PM)gallowglassie Wrote: It is the 400th anniversary of Thanksgiving, the first was with the Pilgrims in 1621

Happy 400!

How to Tell the Thanksgiving Story on Its 400th Anniversary | History | Smithsonian Magazine

historyofmassachusetts.org/the-first-thanksgiving/
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: WGFeykg.png]
[Image: Pd1CQEP.jpg]
[-] The following 7 users Like SouthernBelle's post:
  • BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, Tom Boy
Like Reply