Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
(06-23-2022, 08:37 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Here are the 19 Worst Media Meltdowns Over the SCOTUS Ruling Defending Americans’ Gun Rights

https://beckernews.com/here-are-the-19-w...hts-45542/

Who the hell ARE those people, and why should I care if their feelings are hurt??    1dunno1
[Image: qHzIQOs.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • chancyspook, gallowglassie, HomelessPatriot
Like Reply
[Image: LOmM15g.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • chancyspook, jedijuju
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 10:26 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 08:37 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Here are the 19 Worst Media Meltdowns Over the SCOTUS Ruling Defending Americans’ Gun Rights

Who the hell ARE those people, and why should I care if their feelings are hurt??    1dunno1
Right!!!
That logic should be applied to every statement or opinion expressed by someone who isn't intimately involved in your daily life. 
Too many people who have agendas are allowed to influence our thoughts.

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • chancyspook, DaJavoo, HomelessPatriot, jedijuju, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
Evening 3rd shifters

Went meticulously thru Dave's 1,583 comments on the June 23rd update and looks like the majority of his readers are busy getting ready thank God, they are awake and get it.

His most alarming email this time getting the most response round the web is the Sheriff's Dept in the upper midwest that got generators from FEMA.

Patara mentioned they went to Univ of Tennessee to have her husband's heart tested, maybe having the chest pains from the covid resurgence

And expressed her worries of the draft for her boys, its hard for all women but especially hard on mothers of teenage sons on the edge of military age.

She's been strong for so long, I think 7 yrs on her channel, they bought their 1877 farmstead in 2012. She'll be okay.

The rage we are going to see unleashed over this reversal is going to send shockwaves.

Its calm before the storm ya'll

one last laff before we head into the abyss

here's a pic of Furry Trudeau in a Tigger costume and Spiderman underwear

[Image: A4DfDQh.png]

that is what we are up against, its all bent at the top, it always was.  Its just out in the open now

and this is a free PDF of Musashi Miyamoto, 50 pages of Samurai warrior Jedi School

to steel your soldier hearts for the battles ahead

The Book of Five Rings (holybooks.com)

I did glance at it in the past and found Sun Tzu much more applicable for me 20 yrs ago, strategy and tactics

this is more cerebral, getting into the warrior zen, both are excellent primers and important for the mindset and surprisingly am more "ready" for it now

when the student is ready, the master will come

great quote visuals and affirmations for our menfolk

(3) miyamoto musashi quotes - Bing images

thank you to John B. Wells who read aloud from it on his show earlier yet again and sent me off to track down a free PDF for the Tavern Family

if the ruling is issued 2moro, there won't be any time to pop champagne, the bullhorns and skyscreaming will begin within mere minutes

so the steady relentless effort goes on, till final victory
[Image: L0Jb32c.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like gallowglassie's post:
  • chancyspook, DaJavoo, ishtahota, jedijuju
Like Reply
Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter: "Happy Birthday to The GOAT ? https://t.co/nzLsst6078" / Twitter
[-] The following 3 users Like gallowglassie's post:
  • chancyspook, DaJavoo, jedijuju
Like Reply
Boris Johnson’s leadership of the Tory party suffered a double blow on Friday as voters rejected the Conservatives in two crunch by-elections, leading to the resignation of party chairman Oliver Dowden.

In Tiverton and Honiton the Liberal Democrats overturned a 24,000 Tory majority to win, while Labour reclaimed Wakefield.

The contests, triggered by the resignation of disgraced Tories, offered voters the chance to give their verdict on the Prime Minister just weeks after 41 per cent of his own MPs cast their ballots against him.

Mr Dowden said in a letter of resignation to Mr Johnson that the defeats in Tiverton and Honiton and Wakefield are the “latest in a run of very poor results for our party”.

Boris is in Rwanda, so is Charles. A meeting of commonwealth leaders. 
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
Like Reply
Counting hours down till they make this historic announcement

I spent it rereading the entire episode guide from China Beach to track down a particular episode

I confess I avoided most of season 1 as at the time I rolled my eyes that tv was jumping on the Platoon bandwagon, "Vietnam the tv show"

but then I caught a later episode and was hooked.

'critically beloved but failed to find its core audience'

like real memory it went back and forth in time, no fixed abode, non linear

and so it may have been hard for some to follow. 

my fave episode was Ghosts with The Black Wedding of the French surgeon.

The series holds up well.

That final season was harrowing. Never saw the Chicago episode with Frankie as it was in December and at company Christmas party that night

I loved Northern Exposure and was loyal to it its full run

but after X Files network television just fizzled out for me

Tried to get into Lost and gave up on it, too weird, hard to connect to the cast

And then it devolved into reality shows, bachelorettes, survival of the fittest, big brother house, talent contests and increasingly gory sexcrime procedurals

cable was and is where its at

but as the economy breaks further, we may consolidate back down to a few networks and live bare bones Playhouse 90 formats

folks can't afford subscription services if they can't even feed the dog or fill the tank

Everything will regress and crunch down, compress due to budgets, I see a Bluegrass/Americana resurgence of the Opry

But if a signal can stream, someone will perform somewhere

let this momentous day begin

The Call-Let The Day Begin - YouTube
[-] The following 3 users Like gallowglassie's post:
Like Reply
[Image: lslvmRf.jpg]

G'mornin' @gallowglassie    Heartflowers

Thanks for sharin' the good reading links!
  • chancyspook, gallowglassie, jedijuju
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 11:20 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 10:26 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:

Right!!!
That logic should be applied to every statement or opinion expressed by someone who isn't intimately involved in your daily life. 
Too many people who have agendas are allowed to influence our thoughts.

[Image: wutJZw0.jpg]

Good Mornin' Patriots
Executive Order 13848—Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
[-] The following 4 users Like HomelessPatriot's post:
  • chancyspook, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, jedijuju
Like Reply
[Image: E7pnOHg.png]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06...ing-squad/
  • chancyspook, gallowglassie, jedijuju
Like Reply