Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
(10-01-2022, 04:21 AM)DaJavoo Wrote:  

Since he's been diagnosed with aphasia?

snip:

Bruce Willis, who retired from acting in March after his aphasia diagnosis, has not made a new deal allowing his "digital twin" to appear in new movies.

It was reported this week that the actor's film legacy would continue through a deal with the company Deepcake, which makes artificial intelligence-replicas of celebrities. Reports stated that Willis's "digital twin" would be used in future films and projects at the discretion of Willis's estate.

Only, it's not true. Willis's rep tells Yahoo Entertainment that he "has no partnership or agreement" with this company.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bruc...42056.html
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 5 users Like Karu's post:
  • chancyspook, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(10-01-2022, 04:47 AM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: For your reading enjoyment while sipping your coffee. Coffee

Peter Strzok FBI termination letter… And it’s awesome…

https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1575986650643304448?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1575986650643304448%7Ctwgr%5E60e2560a2ce9cbe692cd45efdad640b25f039f00%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fpeter-strzok-termination-letter-released-and-its-awesome%2F

ouch!!!!!!!!!

All those 23 years...they didn't have a clue?
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 5 users Like Karu's post:
  • chancyspook, DaJavoo, HomelessPatriot, SlowLoris, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(10-01-2022, 08:53 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: [Image: XnS4uN3.jpg]

I love this picture Drinks
[-] The following 3 users Like Winter_Steelheader's post:
  • chancyspook, DaJavoo, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Texas Police Dept gets creative in recruitment video...

[-] The following 2 users Like Karu's post:
  • chancyspook, DaJavoo
Like Reply
Doctor says she's ashamed to work in the NHS

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • chancyspook, DaJavoo, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(10-01-2022, 07:12 AM)gallowglassie Wrote: Patara was accepted into First Families of Polk Co. (she is already in First Families of Tennessee)

And is a descendant of Levi Stephens who settled in Polk prior to 1839. She also has very proud Eastern Band Cherokee maternal roots as well.

Now time for me to see if I can find some links with my Stephens in Blount Co.

Heartflowers

[Image: CS6CDsU.jpg]

and doing an outstanding job encouraging Genealogy and participation of menfolk in historical Re enactments.

I Follow her too. She's such a cheerful Soul.

Heartflowers
_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: utarz7u.jpg] [Image: u6HDNCp.jpg][Image: PTQ2k9b.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like Southern Belle's post:
  • chancyspook, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, gallowglassie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Working class in Kings Cross, London. 

4mins 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
  • DaJavoo, SlowLoris, Southern Belle
Like Reply

4 mins 

Postal strikes again, then rail strikes again if an agreement can't be agreed with the government. Junior barristers are on strike, medics and nurses are going to be voting on going on strike I think too.
  • DaJavoo, SlowLoris, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(10-01-2022, 11:21 AM)Karu Wrote:
(09-30-2022, 10:12 PM)Southern Belle Wrote: Here's some amazing Horsemanship, for those of you who love horses!

Heartflowers

Poor horse...having his head forced down and made to dance.  She  should have her head tied similarly and made to do jumping jacks with a 50# backpack on.

Do you ride Horses?

I've NEVER been on one that did something he didn't want to do.

Heartflowers
_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: utarz7u.jpg] [Image: u6HDNCp.jpg][Image: PTQ2k9b.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like Southern Belle's post:
  • chancyspook, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, Karu, Rembrandt, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Teachers are going to be voting on going on strike. 

3mins 
  • chancyspook, DaJavoo, Southern Belle
Like Reply