Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Two Days in the Future ~ Welcome!
(03-26-2020, 03:06 PM)gallowglassie Wrote: Re Newt, he is a witness to history. If he survives, his quarantine diary could be like Ben Franklin days in France!

I can't recall, am all over the place on radio dial

may have been Mark Levin show said Newt and wife were trapped, excellent op ed in NYT, 13 days ago

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/italy-co...t-gingrich

they were there as his wife Callista in some ambassadorial capacity to the Holy See???

he is risking his life, pray for him!

(03-26-2020, 09:06 PM)ishtahota Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 08:37 PM)Rembrandt Wrote: I didn't see (no pun intended) if anyone pointed this out or not a few pages back but Newt Gingrich is in Rome because his wife, Calista Gingrich, is the U.S. Ambassador to the Vatican. He's actually there a lot.

Hmmm, didn't know that...

Lots going on in Rome.
60 "Arrested"/'dead' priests
Pope locked up 

Scratchinghead

[Image: sNSPqhJ.jpg]
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 04:09 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: 1st start up of 2020
Maybe she needs a bath and to stretch her Legs 

She sounds good.
Like Reply
Lmao

[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, CalledOutOne, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 08:37 PM)Rembrandt Wrote: I didn't see (no pun intended) if anyone pointed this out or not a few pages back but Newt Gingrich is in Rome because his wife, Calista Gingrich, is the U.S. Ambassador to the Vatican. He's actually there a lot.

Thanks for that, @Rembrandt  ~  I did not know that!  (Files in learned sumpin' new bin...)
[Image: vSHc4os.png]
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 09:52 PM)Goldilocks Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 02:36 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: [Image: ipv3KFH.jpg]
Nothing like never letting a good waste go to CRISIS.  Musta' got their 4:00AM phone call.

[Image: xj2TQXV.png]

I think it was Trump who directed it.
And let the Governors implement it so he wouldn't get flack.

I think he's gonna pull the plug on the swamp :)

Beyond that ~ PDJT is acting like he's President of a REPUBLIC ~ we still are a nation of 50 states, not one giant 'federal' entity.  Remember, the United States ARE...not "is".

The fact that it's the DEM governors will be apparent soon enough.
Like Reply

[Image: eUjaj3N.png]
Like Reply
[Image: UGXRTTP.png]

Hate it when a nap goes on past a nap stage.  [Image: gaahvu5.gif]
Like Reply
Good morning Daj. Looks like your sleep pattern has turned to shit.  Chuckle

[Image: eUjaj3N.png]
Like Reply
How is everybuddy holding up here in the cyber Tavern community? We have unbelievable scenes to unfold over the next week, By Monday we will all be exhausted and defeated, those responding or on watch. But we cannot sink.

There are too many young lives in the balance now and all leadership age 50-75 must stand their guard duty now

Hint: we asked the divine of our universe if we could be born and be alive for this specific week/days/hours ahead
We applied for the job long ago and this was the fine print part of the contract, life will make you weep some days.

But still you must go on

Offer to help a nurse or doc, take a casserole over for them to freeze so they don't cook, simply reheat, eat, collapse

Start some extra bedding plants, your clueless neighbors will need them

Does your church need help transitioning to online Easter services, do they have a techie on call?

Do your grandchildren know how to fish, clean their catch, field dress, set up a toy tomahawk throw practice area out back till they can graduate to the real thing with supervision.

Does your town have fireworks for July 4th? They are all made in China. We will need fireworks this year like no other.

Indy 500, Summerfest postponed. Many schools delaying graduations and proms till July/August. Can you help in some way to make sure local kids have those milestones anyway? Prom dress donation/swap/exchange may be critical this year with retail fizzled

There will be orphan dogs, cats, birds as owners pass on. Be ready to be forever home heroes to displaced pets

This is like 50 Katrinas coming ashore at once, think of ways to be helpers as Mister Rogers taught us!!!
Like Reply
(03-27-2020, 12:24 AM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote: Good morning Daj. Looks like your sleep pattern has turned to shit.  Chuckle

Yup.

Scream1

Just got a fresh cuppa ~ see if I can get a few cylinders firing.
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply