Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Bustin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
(06-30-2020, 11:04 AM)gallowglassie Wrote: If the little shits insist they want to tear up property and create mayhem, because tra dishin yo

maybe they could use some defective party favors sold from car trunks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs-MgZ_vNgs
Now this sort of crap is just so irresponsible. 
Deliberately maiming black youth? What is wrong with these people?

Don't they realise that they would then have an actual excuse not to be contributing members of society and bludge on disability for the rest of their miserable lives? 

No. Either do the job properly or not at all. 

[Image: ztamrxK.jpg]

Hiding3
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 08:16 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 06:55 PM)John Wrote: Anyone seen this?  1dunno1

I don't believe it. I get lots of coins in payment everyday the business is open. I'm wondering if this is going to be like the toilet paper crisis.

Hope so too. Just the other day had a store ask for exact change and they had a full till.  1dunno1
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, chancyspook, DaJavoo, DRUMZ, Goldilocks, Sassy
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 09:48 PM)John Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 08:16 PM)Sassy Wrote:

I don't believe it. I get lots of coins in payment everyday the business is open. I'm wondering if this is going to be like the toilet paper crisis.

Hope so too. Just the other day had a store ask for exact change and they had a full till.  1dunno1
I am not going to freak out until they announce an empty beer can shortage.
Than I will be the richest man on the planet!
Chuckle
JEZU UFAM TOBIE
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, John, ~mc~
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 11:24 PM)DRUMZ Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 09:48 PM)John Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 08:16 PM)Sassy Wrote: I don't believe it. I get lots of coins in payment everyday the business is open. I'm wondering if this is going to be like the toilet paper crisis.

I am not going to freak out until they announce an empty beer can shortage.
Than I will be the richest man on the planet!
Chuckle

Lmao
[-] Liked by:
  • chancyspook, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply

Yeah, the HEB here is posting this too.

Could be...hardly anyone uses change anymore...or hoarders:

[Image: 2D96JYk.gif]
(I have several containers filled with change)

Or maybe the latest trend that’s using resin or epoxy and a crap load of coins to make flooring and tables:

[Image: AHCxjVN.jpg]
[Image: 0igyjoT.jpg]

On a different note, but same idea: We haven’t had Borax in months...turns out it’s a chief ingredient in slime, so all these stuck at home kids are making slime.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
Like Reply
Good morning, C&B'rs! HUMP DAAAAY!

I've just about given up staying up with the haps here but I'm trying. I still lurk when I can. Between one thing and another, there just isn't enough time in the day.
[Image: jBnGhhZ.png]
Like Reply
Good morning

Yesterday as I traveled to the job site, I observed a few things.  First stop was the stop at Circle-K for gas. Lots of tradesmen getting gas, ice, cases of water, coffee and drinks.  No masks but social distancing.  Next, traffic was light but most of the vehicles were work trucks of various trades. Blue collar Americans are getting back to work.

You guys have been saying that as soon as you're finished mowing the grass, two days later you have to do it again. I passed by field after field of freshly cut grass on Monday. It smelled wonderful,  by the way.  On my way home Tuesday afternoon those fields had dozens of round bales of hay. The cattle will be well fed this winter. I hope the beef and milk production comes back on line.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
(work around for ad blocker and paid news sites)
https://outline.com/
Like Reply
Good Mornin' Patriots,

The more I know, the less I understand ~Don Henley~
Like Reply
[Image: cYeBFio.jpg]

THOUGHT OF THE DAY: BY RFK

[Image: 5Oq3qMt.jpg]
The more I know, the less I understand ~Don Henley~
Like Reply
Mornin' Chuckle.

[Image: QdSv1JM.jpg]