Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
[Image: sFfGfbF.jpg]
[Image: TAOppkb.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot
Like Reply

[-] The following 8 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, Pintaday
Like Reply

• Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks
Like Reply
[Image: iSQrtCi.jpg]
[-] The following 9 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, jedijuju, Sassy
Like Reply

• Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, gallowglassie, Goldilocks
Like Reply

• Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, jedijuju, Sassy, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 08:48 PM)Pintaday Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 08:20 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 08:04 PM)Pintaday Wrote: Good evening friends. Finally stopped raining for a day but is to start again tomorrow. My grass was like a hay field so I had to push off fishing to cut it. Sometimes the wife can be convincing even though it goes against my instincts. Sunday might be a fishing day based on the forecast.

Like everyone else here I am waiting for the big bang. Don't know how long I can wait. Wife has not left the house for two months except when we take Jake for a walk or a run on the trails. She won't deal with the mask BS and stupid sheep. Means I have to do all the shopping and manage the business so I am busy. We are pretty much locked down still and they are indicating another few months. Ham  Ham  Ham I don't follow the shit rules and even though I get stares and people yelling I just give it back twice as hard. At my age I do what ever the F__k I want.

Not Friday yet but will give jukie a test run.

I have lots of beer so life goes on. Drinks

Good on ya' Pint ~ I had to mask up at the VA clinic the other day (damn near suffocated) ~ once in the doc's office we both popped those diapers off ~ but in the 'people' area I had to mask up again.

It's a damn sham and everyone knows it.

I dunno wtf we're all waiting for ~ just gotta' say:

[Image: KOTE.jpg]

Yup right on Daj. Can't believe people still believe this BS after more than a year. The house beside me sold and the new owners moved in a few days ago. I have not seen either one without a mask. I refuse to introduce myself to anyone wearing that crap. Our lots are about an acre and a half houses probably 300 feet apart. He cut his grass today on a riding mower wearing a mask.  Facepalm  They are from Toronto, just retired so I am sure they are sheeple liberals.  Chuckle
I got my work cut out to drive them back to the big city unless my plan to buy a lake property up north works out.

Life before COVID was so much simpler. I think I will sit outside on a lawn chair and clean my guns. That should scare them.Chuckle 

Lmao  Go for it!
[Image: LnNDwC8.png]
[-] The following 8 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday
Like Reply

• Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply

[-] The following 7 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply

• Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, Sassy
Like Reply