Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
(05-06-2021, 10:28 PM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote: My wife and my daughter went to our nieces home last night. I decided to go to a restaurant on my own. Never been to this one before and from the outside it looked very inviting. Tables outside with beautiful trees and flowers. 
After finishing my meal 6 ladies joined my table. Proceeded to tell me how handsome I was and to go to the bungalow with them. 
Facepalm
Brothel restaurant   Chuckle  only in Thailand. 
I shouted them all a few beers and talked shit for a bit.
When they see a foreigner they see $. 
My wife isn't the jealous type so I shared the story with her this morning.  Possibly the only brothel in all the surrounding villages here and i ended up there.  Lmao The food was excellent

I've heard of readin' Playboy for the articles...never of goin' to a whorehouse for the grub.   Jptdknpa
[Image: LnNDwC8.png]
[-] The following 11 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, Sassy, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply

[Image: TAOppkb.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 11:05 PM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:  

They wouldn't last too long in redneck country.
[-] The following 7 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, SlowLoris
Like Reply

[-] The following 10 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, Pintaday, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 11:34 PM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:  

Even a broken clock...
[-] The following 9 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 11:41 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 11:34 PM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:  

Even a broken clock...

Is right once ?  Lmao
[-] The following 5 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, Sassy
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 11:41 PM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote:  

She's correct.
[-] The following 9 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, Sassy, SlowLoris
Like Reply

[-] The following 11 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, Sassy, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply

[-] The following 6 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 11:37 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 10:28 PM)K1ll_R06U3 Wrote: My wife and my daughter went to our nieces home last night. I decided to go to a restaurant on my own. Never been to this one before and from the outside it looked very inviting. Tables outside with beautiful trees and flowers. 
After finishing my meal 6 ladies joined my table. Proceeded to tell me how handsome I was and to go to the bungalow with them. 
Facepalm
Brothel restaurant   Chuckle  only in Thailand. 
I shouted them all a few beers and talked shit for a bit.
When they see a foreigner they see $. 
My wife isn't the jealous type so I shared the story with her this morning.  Possibly the only brothel in all the surrounding villages here and i ended up there.  Lmao The food was excellent

I've heard of readin' Playboy for the articles...never of goin' to a whorehouse for the grub.   Jptdknpa

Lmao classic. The food was that good i may take my wife there for a feed.
[-] The following 12 users Like K1ll_R06U3's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, jedijuju, Lady Lionhill, Pintaday, Sassy, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply