Ye Olde Cock & Bull Tavern ~ Adventures Surfin' Thru the Time Rift ~ Welcome!
(05-07-2021, 02:11 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:

[Image: qYk2PvN.gif]
[Image: LnNDwC8.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • BABY GOD, Billy, chancyspook, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Pintaday, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 03:44 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 03:25 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 10:17 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: [Image: kaG33Kd.gif]

[Image: Herman-Miller-Used-Aeron-Chair-Graphite-...-front.jpg]

Today.  Fed Ex says it's on the truck and will be delivered TODAY.   [Image: worshipcd6.gif]

[Image: OJEyVrv.png]  Worth the wait.    [Image: L8XBUkA.gif]
Life sucks without a comfortable place to park your ass  Chuckle

Well, my old chair wasn't too slouchy ~ but with this sciatica situation I'm glad I decided to treat myself to an upgrade even BEFORE the sciatica hit.  

The adjustable height on the armrests is great ~ built in, adjustable lumbar is sweet, too.  (I used a lumbar cushion on the old chair, had to adjust constantly.)

And the seat pan is absolutely remarkable.  Hard to describe actually ~ it just seems to fit.  Prolly the 'suspension' fabric they use.  [Image: PyaBa6N.gif]

The only option I didn't get was the headrest ~ I don't sit that way ~ at least, I'm not plannin' to launch into space in the damn thing.    Chuckle

I had used them years ago at work and had forgotten how comfortable they were.
[-] The following 15 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, CalledOutOne, chancyspook, DaDa, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, ishtahota, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Lady Lionhill, Pintaday, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Maybe @Billy or @Munchaab have heard of these Irish lads. I just discovered them today and they're fantastic. 

Might be the best bass player ever.  He's Michael Anthony level intense

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Munchaab, Thinklester
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 04:14 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Maybe @Billy or @Munchaab have heard of these Irish lads. I just discovered them today and they're fantastic. 

I've never come across them...

Heartflowers

If Bass Guitar is your thing - there is a community of battling bass players on YT...

This is one of the best and funniest:

I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 8 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, jedijuju, K1ll_R06U3, Thinklester
Like Reply
Okay I gotta share this. At first you might think it is cruel. But watch the most of the video to see why the dog does this. 

Doin' what I can with what I got

[-] The following 9 users Like IDR's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, HomelessPatriot, K1ll_R06U3, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 04:27 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 04:14 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Maybe @Billy or @Munchaab have heard of these Irish lads. I just discovered them today and they're fantastic. 

I've never come across them...

Heartflowers

If Bass Guitar is your thing - there is a community of battling bass players on YT...

This is one of the best and funniest:

You know how to keep people from gathering on the street corner?  
Put a bass player there.   Chuckle

That guy's fingers are freakishly long

[-] The following 8 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Munchaab, Thinklester
Like Reply
[Image: heineken-on-tap.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, Elric, Goldilocks, Pintaday
Like Reply
The 4th guy in that bass video is Dave Ellefson from Megadeth.

Pretty ballsy comparing himself to Dave

[-] The following 7 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, Elric, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, Munchaab
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 04:28 PM)IDR Wrote: Okay I gotta share this. At first you might think it is cruel. But watch the most of the video to see why the dog does this. 

Dexter just became my hero!   [Image: u7hWWGE.gif]
[-] The following 8 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Billy, BirdLady2, chancyspook, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(05-07-2021, 04:39 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: The 4th guy in that bass video is Dave Ellefson from Megadeth.

Pretty ballsy comparing himself to Dave

The YT character/persona he puts over even says better than "Flea" - it's part of his comic draw for viewers - he is good though, so are others, including this fella from the UK... 1 min:

I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[-] The following 6 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Billy, chancyspook, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply